剧集 | 梅林传奇(2008) | 导航列表
Me? No.
我 当然没有
Guards!
卫兵
He went this way!
他往那边跑了
There he is!
在那儿
Seize him.
逮捕他
Father...
父王
Arthur.
亚瑟
Who is this? He is the sorcerer.
他是谁 他就是那个巫师
I found him placing this under my pillow.
他正要把这个放在我枕头下 被我发现了
Is this true?
是这样吗
Yes.
是的
What did you hope to achieve with this...enchantment?
你使用这种魔咒究竟想达到什么目的
If Arthur were to fall in love with a lowly serving girl,
如果亚瑟爱上一个出身卑微的仆人
it would bring...shame on Camelot.
会给卡梅洛特带来极大的耻辱
Have I wronged you in some way, old man?
老头 我曾经因为某事冤枉过你吗
You have wronged so many people...
有太多太多事情 太多太多人
in so many ways.
被你冤枉过了
You're blinded by your hatred of magic.
对于魔法的憎恨蒙蔽了你的眼睛
You have tortured and executed innocent people.
你折磨并处死那些无辜的人
You, Uther Pendragon, are a stupid, arrogant old tyrant!
你乌瑟·彭德拉根是个愚蠢自大的暴君
You will hold your tongue!
你给我住嘴
And you. Oh, I have heard how you...
还有你 我曾听说你
mistreat your servants.
虐待自己的仆人
They do everything for you,
他们为你拼死拼活
but do they ever get any thanks? No!
得到一句感激的话吗 没有
You are a spoilt, arrogant brat, with the brains of a donkey
你这个娇生惯养的自大狂 脑子笨得像驴
and the face...
长得像
..of a toad!
癞蛤♥蟆♥
The serving girl ...she is your accomplice?
那个女仆是你的同伙吗
I enchanted her, too.
我也对她下了魔咒
The girl is entirely innocent.
那个女孩是无辜的
My lord, he has confessed.
陛下 他已经招供了
Release the girl.
放了那个女仆
Tomorrow at dawn you will take her place on the pyre.
明天一早 你就代替她被活活烧死
Take him away.
把他带走
Do you know that man, Gaius?
盖乌斯 你认识那个老头吗
I've never seen him before.
我从没见过他
Is there something troubling you, Morgana?
茉嘉娜 有什么问题吗
I would have thought you'd be relieved
我想你应该高兴才对
that the true culprit has been found?
真正的犯人已经伏法认罪
Of course I am.
我当然高兴
Gaius...
盖乌斯
Have you seen Merlin? I can't find him anywhere.
你见到梅林了吗 我找不着他
I-I-I think he said he was going to spend the day in the tavern.
他好像说今天要去泡酒馆
Oh, did he? Well, we'll see about that.
是吗 那我们就走着瞧吧
Merlin...
梅林
What happened?
怎么了
I can't break the spell, Gaius.
盖乌斯 这个咒语我解不开了
It's too powerful.
力量太强了
You'll have to try again. I have tried. It's no good.
你再试试 我试过了 没用
I'm stuck like this.
我永远都是这德行了
Not for long. Uther will have you burnt at the stake.
永远也没多远啦 乌瑟马上就要把你给烤了
There must be another way to break the spell.
肯定有别的方法能解开咒语
There's only one thing I can think of.
我只能想到一个办法
What is it?
是什么
In the Book of Gallah,
在加拉之书中
there's an antidote that can undo such aging spells.
有能解除衰老咒的药剂
How long will it take to make this antidote?
配制药剂需要多久
Longer than I fear you have.
恐怕你等不了
Buy as much time as you can.
尽量争取时间
How do I do that?
我要怎么做
Merlin, I have no idea.
梅林 我不知道
It's time.
时辰已到
Wait!
等等
What is it?
何事
There are other crimes I wish to confess.
我还有罪状要供认
What difference does it make?
那不是一回事吗
You're about to be burnt at the stake. We can't execute you twice?
你就要被烧死了 我们又不能处死你两次
You have been found guilty of using magic and enchantments.
你擅自使用魔法 被判有罪
And according with our law you will be burned at the stake.
根据律法 你将被处以火刑
Let this serve as a lesson to all those who seek to destroy Camelot.
同时以儆效尤 警告妄图破坏卡梅洛特之人
A curse upon you all!
我诅咒你们所有人
I will have my revenge!
我一定会回来报仇
Are you all right, Gaius? I'm fine, Arthur.
你还好吧 盖乌斯 我没事 亚瑟
After him!
抓住他
Merlin? Where's the sorcerer?
梅林 看到巫师没
He w-w-went... he went that way.
他往那边跑了
Sound the warning bell, search the entire palace. I want him found.
敲响警钟 四处搜索 一定要找到
Are you telling me you let him run straight past you?
你就眼睁睁地看着他跑了
He was...too fast for me.
他跑得太快了
He's a doddery old man.
他是个老人
This is what happens when you spend all day in the tavern. What?!
这就是你在酒馆泡了一天的后果 什么
Perhaps mucking out my horses will help sober you up.
也许清理马粪的工作能让你清醒过来
Gwen...
格温
I can't tell you how relieved I am that you've been pardoned.
听说国王赦你无罪 你不知道我有多开心
I begged Uther to release you,
我当初请求乌瑟释放你
but he wouldn't listen to reason. I'm sure you did all you could.
但他不听 我相信你尽力了
I...
告退
Sorry.
对不起
I didn't mean to startled you.
我不是有意要吓唬你
Now my father believes that
现在我父亲认为
my feelings for you are the result of an enchantment.
我对你的感情是魔法造成的
If he is to see any sign that that isn't the case,
如果再被他撞见就没有道理可讲了
then he will banish you from Camelot.
他会把你逐出卡梅洛特
And are your feelings for me the result of enchantment?
那你对我的感觉是魔法造成的吗
Well, we both know that's a lie.
那当然是胡说八道
But I think it would be safer for you...
但那样讲对你更安全
if we let others continue to belive it.
就让别人这么认为吧
What you said to your father -
你当时对国王说的话
would you have really given up your place to the throne for me?
为了我 你真的愿意放弃继承权吗
I still would.
我依然愿意
Your place is here, in Camelot.
你属于卡梅洛特 属于这里
My place is with you? This isn't just about us.
我只想跟你在一起 这不仅是我俩的事
You must stay for the sake of your people. You will be a great king.
为了造福子民 你要成为伟大的明君
And then you can change these ridiculous customs.
你要改变这些荒谬的习俗
I promise you that when I am king things will be different.
我保证从即位之日起 必教日月换新天
We can be together.
我们也能长相厮守
I will count the days until then.
我翘首以盼
I should go.
我该走了
Ah, Merlin.
梅林
It's good to see you looking like your old self.
看你恢复了往日的模样可真好
Covered in horse dung? Precisely!
浑身都是马粪 正是
Arthur seems to think I spent the day in the tavern.
亚瑟好像以为我在酒馆打发日子
I don't suppose you, eh... you know where he got that idea?
到底是谁在背后说我瞎话呢
I really can't imagine.
我真的不知道
Oh, and, Merlin...
还有 梅林
..you might want to take a bath.
你应该洗个澡
Let the tournament begin.
比赛开始
The only rule is there are no rules.
规则就是没有规则
He's using magic.
他用魔法
If Uther finds out, he'll have him killed.
如果乌瑟发现了 他会死的
You need to learn to use your magic for good. That is its true purpose.
魔法应该用来行善 这才是正道
I'm not going to apologise for who I am.
我生来如此 难道还要为此道歉不成
It's time those with magic fought back.
是时候让魔法回归了
剧集 | 梅林传奇(2008) | 导航列表