剧集 | 梅林传奇(2008) | 导航列表
In a land of myth and a time of magic,
在一片神秘的领地和一个魔法的时代
the destiny of a great kingdom
一个伟大王国的命运
rests on the shoulders of a young boy.
降临在一位年轻人身上
His name... Merlin.
他的名字叫 梅林
It was Cenred who did this, you're certain of it?
你确定是森诺德干的吗
Yes, my lord.
是的 陛下
His messenger has only this minute departed Camelot.
他的信使刚刚离开卡梅洛特
Cenred said that the patrol trespassed on his land,
森诺德说巡逻队贸然侵入他的领地
and an example had to be made.
他要杀一儆百
How many dead?
死伤多少
All of them, Sire.
全军覆没 陛下
Every last man.
无人幸存
The Knights?
骑士们呢
All lost.
全部阵亡
Edric, Alduuf...
埃德里克 奥达夫
Osric.
奥斯里克
And Sir Leon.
还有莱昂爵士
Here!
这边
Quick!
快来
Help me. We do not have much time.
快帮我抬 时间紧迫
Ready.
好了没
His spirit leaves him. We must hurry.
他的灵魂正在消散 抓紧时间
Buthed gwared... hrag pob ailed...
[咒语]
hrag pob evnis... boyd un thilis.
[咒语]
Buthed gwared... hrag pob ailed...
[咒语]
Welcome back.
欢迎回到人间
We thought you were dead for sure.
我们还以为你已经死了
I was dead, or as good as. Until the Druids found me.
离死不远了 幸得德鲁伊出手相救
The Druids?
德鲁伊
Yes, my lord. I owe them my life.
是的 陛下 他们有恩于我
How did they heal you? You were as good as dead, you said.
他们怎么治愈你的 你说你离死不远了
I don't know. Did they use magic?
我不记得 他们用了魔法吗
Well, I...
这个
Yes or no? It's a simple enough question.
用还是没用 回答我就是了
I only know that I drank from some kind of cup, Sire.
我只记得饮过一杯水 陛下
Cup?
什么杯子
It was extraordinary, my lord.
非常特别的杯子 陛下
I have known nothing like it.
我从未见过这种杯子
From the moment it touched my lips,
当嘴唇触碰杯沿
I could feel my life return to me.
就感觉生命重新涌入体内
Well...
这样
your trials have left you weary, I'm sure.
经历如此艰险 你肯定疲惫不堪了
We must let him rest.
你需要即刻休息
Is that it? That's it.
怎么样 没错了
He is exhausted, Sire, and severely dehydrated,
他极度疲乏 且脱水严重 殿下
but given time he'll make a full recovery.
但休息多日即可恢复如初
Thank you, Gaius.
多谢 盖乌斯
Well?
等等
It's remarkable, Sire.
真是太惊人了 陛下
He bears no sign of any kind of wound. He is in perfect health.
全身毫无伤痕 状况极为良好
And the cup he spoke of?
他提到的杯子是什么
From his description, I would say it was the Cup of Life.
根据他的描述 我认为是生命之杯
You are aware of its power, Gaius?
你知道圣杯有多强大吗 盖乌斯
I am indeed, Sire.
当然知道 陛下
But the Druids are a peaceful people.
但德鲁伊人向往和平
They would only ever use the cup for good.
他们只会将圣杯用于正途
Sir Leon is surely proof of that.
治愈莱昂爵士就是极好的证明
Be that as it may, according to Sir Leon's description,
即使如此 但根据莱昂爵士的描述
the Druids' cave lies within Cenred's kingdom.
德鲁伊巢穴坐落在森诺德王国领地内
It is imperative that we get to the cup before he does.
我们必须在他之前拿到圣杯
My lord...the Druids are secretive by nature.
陛下 德鲁伊人善于利用自然伪装
They will have the cup well hidden.
他们会将圣杯藏匿妥当
Might it not be wise to leave it where it is?
放手不管岂非更加明智
I am not prepared to take that risk.
我不会冒此风险
I thought the cup was destroyed with Nimueh,
我记得在神佑之岛打败妮薇时
when I defeated her on the Isle of the Blessed.
圣杯已经被她毁掉了
The cup cannot be destroyed.
圣杯无法被毁坏
Its magic is eternal, unbound by time or place.
它的魔力永恒存在 不受时空所限
But why does Uther fear it so much?
那乌瑟为何如此恐惧
Because the cup can be used for evil as well as good.
因为圣杯也可用在歧途
I don't understand.
我不明白
Many centuries ago,
几个世纪以前
it fell into the possession of a great warlord.
圣杯落在一个大军阀手里
One night, he gathered his army before him.
一天晚上 他召集了军队
He took a drop of blood from each and every man
从每位士兵身上取一滴血
and collected it in the cup.
收集在圣杯之中
Such was the vessel's power
圣杯的力量
that the soldiers were made immortal where they stood.
赐予这些士兵不死之身
So they could not be killed.
那就杀不死他们了
The carnage they wrought was beyond all imagining.
那是一场骇人听闻的血腥屠♥杀♥
The King's no fool. He knows that the forces of the Old Religion
国王不是傻子 他知道即将再次面对
are rising against him once more.
古老宗教的强大力量
Heaven forbid
但愿圣杯
that the cup should fall into the hands of Morgause.
不会落入摩格斯手里
Or Morgana.
或者茉嘉娜手里
With such a weapon at their disposal,
如若他们得到如此神器
Camelot would be all but lost.
卡梅洛特必遭毁灭
You called for me, Father.
您找我 父亲
Cenred is our sworn enemy.
森诺德与我们不共戴天
We cannot risk him getting his hands on the Cup of Life.
我们不能给他以抢夺生命之杯的机会
I know, Father.
我知道 父亲
You must retrieve it.
你必须前去取回圣杯
Your mission must remain secret. You can speak to no-one of this.
此为机密任务 不能告诉任何人
I will take only my most trusted men.
我只带上亲随
We have seen what happened to the last patrol
鉴于上一支巡逻队
that entered Cenred's land.
进入森诺德领地的惨痛教训
You must go alone.
你只能孤身前往
I am sorry to place such a burden upon you
抱歉把如此重担交给你
but there is no-one else I can trust.
但除了你 我无人可托
I understand, Father.
我懂的 父亲
You will be ready by sunrise, won't you, Merlin?
日出前你能准备好吗 梅林
If I don't know where we're going,
你不告诉我要去哪里
how do I know what to pack?
我又怎么给你打包行李
Will it be hot, cold? Wet, dry?
要去的地方是冷是热 潮湿还是干燥
Don't be such a girl, Merlin. We're not going on holiday.
别这么墨墨迹迹 梅林 又不是去度假
Holiday? What's a holiday?
度假 什么叫度假
Not that. Nothing bearing the crest of Camelot.
不要那件 凡有卡梅洛特标志的都不要
We're going undercover.
我们要秘密行动
This is ridiculous.
这太荒谬了
Are you going to tell me where we're going or not?
你到底告不告诉我要去哪里
Well, I can tell you it'll be dangerous.
要去的地方十分危险
Great. We'll be travelling through banditinfested lands.
很好 还要穿越强盗横行的地段
Terrific. Then where? I can't tell you that.
非常好 最后到哪儿 不能告诉你
You don't know where we're going. No. Merlin
你也不知道要去哪里 不 梅林
I know where we're going. I just can't tell you, that's all.
我当然知道要去哪里 只是不能告诉你
Right. Cos if you do, you'll have to kill me, I suppose.
是吗 难道你告诉了我 就要杀掉我不成
Immediately and without hesitation.
不加犹豫 立即处死
Great.
好吧
It'll be a surprise. I love surprises.
就当是个惊喜 我最爱惊喜了
Who doesn't love a good...surprise?
谁不喜欢被惊喜到呢
What is it you wanted to tell me, sister?
你想告诉我什么 妹妹
Arthur rides at dawn.
亚瑟黎明时出发
He's been sent to recover some kind of cup.
他奉命去取一个什么杯子
The Cup of Life, they called it.
他们称其为生命之杯
The Cup of Life - are you sure?
你确定是生命之杯
I heard every word.
我亲耳听到
How long I have searched for it...
真是踏破铁鞋无觅处
Is it as powerful as they believe?
真有他们说的那么强大吗
Oh, yes.
没错
Trust me, sister. With the cup in our possession,
相信我 妹妹 如果我们有了圣杯
剧集 | 梅林传奇(2008) | 导航列表