剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表
a matchmaker, an agent, a broker.
各行各业都有这种人
Got 'em in every business.
他们唯一擅长的就是知道哪里能赚钱
The only thing they're good at is smelling money.
你认识她的那天 你去她上班的那间公♥司♥
The day you met her, the day you pitched your idea
推销发明的那天 她就打电♥话♥给我了
to that firm she worked for, she called me.
说"我想我可能有你感兴趣的东西"
Said "I think I might have something you'd be interested in. "
她说对了
She was right.
美死她了
Well, good for her.
她知道我感兴趣是因为我最近七年
She knew I'd be interested because I've spent the last seven years
都在发展与你的极为相似的技术
developing a technology that's surprisingly similar.
她知道我感兴趣是因为
She knew I'd be interested
我要确保你不会做成成品投产
because I'd want to make sure yours never made it to market.
她知道我会花钱扼杀你的发明
She knew I'd pay to kill it.
听起来好像你们俩一拍即合
Sounds like the two of you were meant for each other.
两天前 我终于看到自己买♥♥下的东西
Well, two days ago, I finally looked at what I bought.
看过设计图和说明部分后
Went through the drawings, went through the specs.
Dubois先生 我喜欢你的发明更胜于自己的
Mr. Dubois, I like yours better than mine.
呃 谢谢... 我想
Well, thank you... I guess.
你想有始有终吗?
How'd you like to finish what you started?
嘿 - 嘿!
Hey. - Hey!
有几分钟时间吗?
You got a couple minutes?
有吧 约一个小时后我要去机场接Joe
Maybe. I got to pick Joe up at the airport in about an hour.
不会占你那么长时间的
This won't take that.
Van Dyke先生
Mr. Van Dyke.
只是过来和一些人道别 我...
Just, uh, dropped by to say good-bye to some folks.
感谢有机会和你交谈
And I'm... grateful to have that opportunity with you.
听说你的事了 我很遗憾
I'm so sorry to hear about everything.
我知道我不是你的最大支持者
I know I haven't been your greatest supporter
或你在这里的最大盟友
or your greatest ally around here,
呃 我没有权利请求帮忙
and, uh, I have no right to ask for favors.
而且你也很清楚
And as you well know,
我甚至不确定自己信不信
I'm not even sure I believe in what it is
你说你有能力做的事
you claim you're able to do.
长官 你想我做什么?
What is it that you need, sir?
我太太... 我孩子...
My wife... my children...
你可以想象 他们会很难受
as you might imagine, they're having a difficult time with this.
我走了以后...
After I'm gone...
我不在这里之后...
When I'm no longer here...
我也不知道要怎么做
I don't know how it works.
我也不知道该告诉你做什么
I don't know what to tell you to do.
不过如果你是想我见到你...
But if what you want is for me to see you...
然后告诉你夫人小孩你很好...
to tell your wife and children that you're fine...
我保证...
I promise you...
我会留心的
I will be on the lookout.
你真的有读心术吧?
You really can read minds, can't you?
谢谢你
Thank you.
这不是很好玩吗? - 嗯
Isn't this fun? - Mm-hmm.
越晚做这事就越好玩
And the later it gets, the funner it is.
他们回来了! 他们回来了!
They're here! They're here!
是时候了! 现在是9点半!
That's it! It's 9:30!
你俩该上♥床♥睡觉了!
You guys are supposed to be in bed!
我一直在想可能上天开了个
I keep thinking it's this giant cosmic joke,
无敌大玩笑 当我醒来后 过去八小时的事从未发生
that I'm going to wake up, the last eight hours never happened at all.
你确定我们不用搬家?
And you're sure we don't have to move?
他说可以在凤♥凰♥城做
He said do it in Phoenix.
在我住的城市做
Do it where you live.
找个地方 请些员工
Find some space, hire some people,
给我些钱投资 - 哇!
make me some money. - Whoo!
嘿 我们该告诉孩子们吗?
Hey, should we tell the kids?
该把孩子们叫醒吗?
Should we wake the kids?
嗯... 还是不要了
Hmm... let's not.
嘿 Ariel 怎么回事?
Hey, Ariel, what's going on?
我没听到他们进屋
I didn't hear them come in.
那他们要怎么给我俩晚安吻呢? - 对啊
How are we supposed to get our good-night kisses? - Yeah.
我不知道该怎么和你俩说
I don't know what to tell you guys.
他们还在车♥库♥里
They're still in the garage.
你觉得他们在那干嘛?
Well, what do you think they're doing out there?
他们忘了他们是有小孩的人吗? - 对啊
Don't they know they have kids? - Yeah
真是的 我要离开这个家
That's it. I'm quitting this family.
对!
Yeah!
剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表