剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表
and now we have motive.
作案动机? 什么作案动机?
What motive?
让他进来
Send him in, please.
Scanlon警探 能否何我们的客人分享一下
Detective Scanlon, would you be so kind as to share with our guests
今天早晨你的发现呢
the discovery you made this morning?
Manny
Manny
Allison
Allison.
不到一年前Stacey先生给他妻子 投保了700万元的人寿保险
Less than a year ago Mr. Stacey took out a seven million dollar life insurance policy on Mrs Stacey.
是真的吗 Graham
Is this true, Graham?
投保人寿保险是我妻子的主意
The life insurance policy was my wife's idea.
她想让我买♥♥ 我只想让她开心
She wanted me to buy it, I was just trying to make her happy.
我们为什么不告诉他有什么权利呢 警探 - 请等一下
Why don't you read him his rights. - Wait a second.
我根本不想要钱 也没想过要钱
I don't even want the money. I never wanted it.
我完全不在意 给慈善机构不就得了
The charity can have it all for all I care.
什么慈善机构? - 我妻子的慈善机构
What charity?My wife's charity
她创立了迪尔伯恩基金会
she's got this thing, the Dearbrook foundation.
他们给穷♥人♥治病
They do medical care for poor people.
把钱给他们吧 反正最后也会给他们
Let's give it to them, they would have got it all anyway.
如果我们一起死了的话 - 但你们没有一起死掉 Stacey先生
If we had died together... - But you didn't die together,
因为你杀了她
because I believed you killed her.
宣布他的权利 警探
Read him his rights.
你有权保持沉默
You have the right to remain silent.
你所说的每句话将成为呈堂证供
Anything you say can and will be used against you...
你不能让他们这样做 肯定有办法制止他们的
You can't let them, there's gotta be a way to stop this.
我明白你的感受 但如果 你能撑到保释听证会
I understand how you feel, but if you could just hold down until the bail hearing
我想我能说服法官你不会对社会造成危害
I think I can convince the judge that you're not a flight risk.
你想? 你当过地方检察官 所以我才雇你
You think?You were the District Attorney, that's the whole reason I hired you.
Manny
Manny
关于保释听证会的事 你不是认真的吧
Hope you're not serious about this bail hearing bussiness.
相信我 作为代理地方检察官 我决不会让那个人见天日
Trust me, as acting District Attorney, that man is not gonna say daylight.
我不管你申请多少保释金
I don't care how much bail you pledge.
把你的手拿开
Take your hand off my shoulder.
我只是想让你免受羞辱
Just trying to spare you the humilliation.
虽然 我觉得那样会非常有趣
Although,I do think it would be awfully entertaining.
嘿 - 嘿
Hey - Hey
那是我的柜子
It's my locker.
我知道 你要用吗
I know. Need to get in it?
也没有
Not really.
你叫Owen 对吧
You're Owen, right?
你妈妈的事情我很遗憾
I'm really sorry about your mother.
你拿了我的东西
You got my things.
碰了我的东西
You touched my things.
校长要我那么做的
The principal asked me to.
我知道你妈妈的事
I know about your mother.
我听说过你的事
I've heard stories about you.
你看到什么了吗
Did you see anyting?
什么意思
What do you mean?
我是说你碰我东西的时候
When you touched my things.
里面有一张她寄来的明信片
There was a postcard in there from her.
我只是希望或许...
I was just hoping that maybe...
我听说像你这样的人 碰触往生人的东西后...
I just heard that when people like you touch things from
没有
people who have...
我什么都没看到
I didn't see anything.
这种事从未在我身上发生过
Actually, it never happened to me before.
我爱我爸爸 但他是个很严肃的人
I love my dad,but he's a very serious guy.
在我三岁的时候他们离婚了
He and my mom divorced when I was three.
但是我妈妈...
But my mom...
非常疯狂
she was crazy.
你知道 是那种非常酷的疯狂
It was like,a really cool kind of crazy.
搞恶作剧 开派对 到处旅行
Playing practical jokes and,
当我和她在一起时 当然这并不多见
When I'd get to be with her, which wasn't very often,
我们就谈论着远走高飞
we always talked about running away.
也许搬到欧洲 - 去巴塞罗那
Maybe moving to Europe.Barcelona?
对 巴塞罗那
Yeah, Barcelona.
那是她最喜欢的地方
It's her favourite place in the world.
她总是说想葬在那里
She always said that's where she wanted to be buried.
但我想现在已经不可能了
I don't think that's gonna happen now.
我要去上课了 - 我也该上课了
Think I should get to class.Me too.
走吧
Come on.
大家曾经共事这么多年 真是...
You work with somebody for years...
好的 他说什么了? - 他说什么了?
What did he say?
我来告诉你他说了什么
I'll tell you what he said.
他说我或许该承认 我的当事人确实有有罪的可能性
He said that I probably ought to wrap my head around the possibility that my client is actually guilty.
但他也不能确定
But he can't know that.
他表现的好像他能确定一样
He sure acts like he knows it.
你提到那个自杀倾向的事儿了吗? - 噢 我当然提了
Did you mention the suicide thing again? - I certainly did.
然后呢? - 他觉得法医们可能很难证明这一点
And he thought the medical examiner is gonna have a tough time with that.
你说法医 是什么意思?
What do you mean, medical examiner?
法医刚好给出了对Stacey夫人 遗骸的检查结果
It turns out that the medical examiner just completed his examination on Mrs. Stacey's remains.
她的头骨显示 她的面部及头部曾经受过重创
Her skull revealed a variety of bump forced trauma to the face and head.
好的 好吧...
Well, okay...
她会不会摔倒过 或者神志不清
Could she have maybe fallen, disoriented herself?
她被袭击过 Allison 多次重击
She was struck, multiple times.
以我的经验看来 人在自杀前一般不会重击自己
And in my experience, people don't normally strike themselves prior to commiting suicide.
知道吗 我入社会后的大部分时间 都用来把罪犯镇法
I've spent the better part of my adult life sending guilty people to prison.
我知道罪犯是什么样的 但这个人?
I know what guilty man look like, and this guy...
我就是不相信他是罪犯
I just don't believe it.
走吧 我们走吧
Let's get out of here.
196♥4♥年2月9日
February 9th, 196♥4♥.
我躺在医院里... - 不 不要再说这个了 妈妈
I'm lying in the hospital... - Not this again.
等这个小家伙的最终到来 - 妈妈 她知道那不是我的生日
waiting for this guy to finally arrive. - She knows that's not my birthday.
电视里正在播放披头士乐队 在Ed Sullivan秀里的第一次演出
And on the television,The Beatles are making their 1st appearance on the Ed Sullivan Show.
你知道这都是骗人的
This is all a lie.
他们走上舞台 他们被称为四个拖把头...
And they walk out on stage, the 4 moptops, they called them.
妈妈 她知道我的生日 她是我妻子
She knows when my birthday is, she's my wife.
她知道我哪年生的
She knows what year I was born.
观众中的女孩都开始尖叫
And all the girls in the audience start screaming.
就在那个时刻 神奇的是 这个人诞生了
And at the same exact moment, amazingly,this one arrives.
然后 当然 我也开始尖叫
And so, of course I start screaming then too.
妈妈 我觉得当时医院里 还没有电视机
I don't even think they had TV back then.
我确信了奇妙的事情发生了 - 我觉得当时医院肯定没有电视机
I'm convinced that something magical happened.
因为 从那开始 我们怎么也没法给这孩子理个像样的头
because ever since then, we can't get this boy to get a proper haircut.
拖把头 - 妈妈 别弄...
Moptop. - Mom, please...
我们该拿你怎么办呢? - 把手从我头发上拿开
What are we gonna do with you?
我们该对他做些什么? - 好了 就这样吧
Okay, that's it.
就这样吧 够了
That's enough.
我不能让老妈继续对我 进行攻击和诽谤了
I'm not gonna be manhandled and libeled by my mother.
除非再来张支票
Not unless there's another check in it.
给我一个吻
Gimme a kiss.
我明天早上要送孩子上学
I got kids to take to school in the morning.
说说而已...
I'm just saying...
晚安 妈妈 别让她睡的太迟
Bye mom. Don't keep her up too late.
听到了 Ringo(披头士的鼓手)
I heard you, Ringo
我得告诉他
I have to tell him.
我从没有秘密隐瞒他 从没有
I have never kept a secret from him, not ever.
真的?
Really?
你能对我隐藏一个秘密15年
So you can keep a secret from me for 15 years,
但却不能对你丈夫隐瞒一个半星期?
but you can't keep a secret from your husband for a week and a half.
这让人难以置信 Allison
I find that hard to believe.
走吧 该睡觉了
It's time for bed.
谁知道呢 或许你能梦到什么好消息呢?
Who knows?
Marjorie...
Maybe you'll dream me some good news.
对我身边的人 一般不起作用
It almost never works with people I'm close to.
而且也从没在我指定的情况下 有过感应
And I've never been able to make it work on demand.
知道医生和我说什么了吗?
You know what the doctors tell me?
这场与病魔的抗争主要在于乐观 乐观的看事情
60% of this battle is being positive,thinking positively.
所以往好的方面想 Allison
So think good thoughts.
做些美梦
Dream good dreams.
我不明白...
I don't understand!
有什么好明白的? 我不想见你
What is there to understand? I don't want to see you.
我想要你离开 离开我家
剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表