剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表
是吗? 想跟着我快乐
Oh, yeah? Well, that's a small price to pay
付点代价也不为过
for the thrill of being with me.
来吧 我听到你脑子里
Now, come on, I can hear the gears
有小齿轮在嘎嘎作响
mashing in your brain from here.
来吧 告诉我现在怎样了 发生什么事了?
Come on. Tell me what's up. What's going on?
Furlong先生杀了他老婆
Mr. Furlong killed his wife.
他杀了Lynn的朋友
He killed Lynn's friend.
我就是... 知道
I just... I know it.
我知道你知道
Well, I know you know it,
问题是你无法证明
but the fact remains, you can't prove it.
所以在这件事上
So I think you've just got to have faith
你只能相信这个体制
in the system on this one.
他们迟早会看到你所看到的事情
They'll eventually see what you see,
他们迟早会抓住他
and they'll eventually catch up with him.
这个体制? - 嗯
"The system"? Mm-hmm.
"和谁说?"
"Who was he talking to?"
"什么时候说?"
"When did this happen?"
"在哪说?"
"Where did this happen?"
嗯
Mm-hmm.
冷静 我们要休息了
Settle down. We gotta get some rest.
Phew.
冷静? - 嗯
"Settle down"? Mm-hmm.
"我们要休息了"?
"We gotta get some rest"?
这就是你的建议吗 万人迷?
Is that all you got, Mack Daddy?
你想要我最好的建议?
Oh, you want the best I got?
万人迷 如果不能守诺 就不要许诺
Well, then don't make promises that you can't keep, Mack Daddy.
哦 不 不...
(laughing): Oh, no, no...
不 万人迷 不要开空头支票
No, don't write a check that you can't cash, Mack Daddy.
看那群人在那边睡觉
FURLONG: Look at those people over there, sleeping.
他们怎么办得到?
How do they do that?
我就办不到
I can't do that.
他们说还要再等一个小时
MAN: They're still saying at least another hour.
过去三小时他们一直这样说
They've been saying another hour for the last three hours.
你们听到我说的话吗?
WOMAN: Did you hear what I said?
你们所有人都听到我说的吗?
Did any of you hear what I said?
听到 我们都听到
We heard you. We all heard you:
我老婆 他老婆
my wife, his wife,
你老公 这家伙的老妈
your husband, this guy's mother,
你的生意合伙人
your business partner.
你有什么好想法?
What was your brilliant idea?
让他们一起坠机?
They all go down in a plane together?
我是说 怎么可能?
I mean, how do we make that happen?
我是个药剂师
MAN 2: You know, I'm a chemist.
你们还记得炭疽菌吗?
You remember anthrax?
9-11之后的? 用炭疽菌怎样?
After 9-11? How about anthrax?
哦 好 好极了 炭疽菌
Oh, yeah. Absolutely. Anthrax.
我家的车♥库♥里还有些呢
You know, I have some in my garage at home.
你们知道这话有什么问题吗?
You know what the problem with this conversation is?
我们这次谈话的问题 就是
I'll tell you the problem with this conversation.
你们都是疯子
You're all nuts.
你们都是疯子
You're all nuts,
我每分钟都越喝越清醒了
and I'm getting more and more sober by the minute.
嘿 甜心
Hey, honey.
不 我还在这
No, I'm still here.
嘿 有人记得五年或十年前
MAN 2: Hey, does anybody remember that thing
那件阿司匹林事件吗?
five or ten years ago with that aspirin?
有人在胶囊里投毒?
Where somebody put poison in the capsules?
你是说每位受害者都是被身边人杀害的?
(sighs) So now you're telling me each victim was killed by someone close to them?
是 但他们是一起涉案的
Yeah, but they were all in on this together.
你知道是因为你...
And you know this because of this conversation you...
偷听了他们说话?
overheard?
为什么你这么坚决反对这想法?
Why are you so dead set against this?
为什么你这么抗拒这想法?
Why are you so resistant to this idea?
Allison 我不是笨蛋
I'm not stupid, Allison.
我们也不是第一次遇到这种事
We've all been to this rodeo before.
我们一知道有五名受害者
The first thing we did once we had the five victims
就马上调查他们之间可能的关系
was check out any possible links between them,
他们家庭成员之间可能的关系
any possible links amongst members of their families.
他们分居全国各地
They live all over the state.
互相完全没有相似之处
They have absolutely nothing in common.
他们甚至没有一个人
None of them have ever so much as shared
互聊过手♥机♥或互发过电邮
a cell phone conversation or an e-mail.
我不信 - 很不幸
I don't believe that. Well, that's unfortunate,
因为五分钟后我要去法庭作证
'cause I have to go testify in court in five minutes
我没时间站在这里和你辩
and I don't have time to stand here and argue with you.
不过为什么你不去问我们的老友Russell Furlong呢?
But why don't you ask our good friend Russell Furlong himself?
你说什么?
What are you talking about?
一个半小时后他要来这里
He's coming down here in an hour and a half.
参与一切与他太太命案有关的事情
Get caught up on everything to do with his wife's death.
调查生产工厂
The investigation at the manufacturing plant,
和不满的雇员会谈
the interviews with the disgruntled employees.
Van Dyke想我们搞定他
Van Dyke wants us to really handle him,
尽可能满足他要求
do everything we can, so that maybe,
那样也许他不会对城市上周
possibly, he doesn't sue the city
监禁他的行为提出诉讼
for locking him up last week.
很高兴你能参与
Happy to have you sit in.
我也是
I'd like that.
现在我们首先要关注的是...
So at this point, what we're primarily focused on is...
毒是怎么在生产过程中
how the adulteration could've taken place
在那么多保安的众目睽睽下
during the manufacturing process,
被掺进去的
even with all these safeguards
我现在可以告诉你
I just told you about in place.
经过与雇员会谈和深入背景调查后
That, plus employee interviews and deep background checks,
我相信我们快要找出线索
I got to believe we're going to turn up something soon.
好吧 很好
All right. Okay.
听起来你们进展得很好
I mean, it sounds like you're doing everything right.
现在有五个部门加上联邦调查局
So that's five police departments, plus the FBI,
和食品药物监♥管♥局♥?
plus the FDA?
嗯
Mm.
我同意 探长 我 我相信
Well, I agree, Detective. I... I have to believe
我们快要找出线索
we're going to turn up something soon.
Furlong先生 感谢您对我们的信心
Well, we appreciate your confidence, Mr. Furlong.
呃 对了实际上... 还有一件事
Uh, yeah. Actually... there's one other thing.
呃 Dubois夫人来这
Um, Mrs. Dubois here
问你一个简短的问题
would like to ask you a quick question.
当然可以 只要我帮得上忙
Certainly. Certainly, anything I can do to help.
Furlong先生 你认不认得这些人?
Do you recognize any of these people, Mr. Furlong?
哦... 天啊
Oh... God.
我当然认得
Yes, of course I do.
我在报纸和电视上看到他们的相片
I've seen their picture in the paper and on television.
是... 是其余四个
Now, these... these are the other four people
像Kim一样死去的人
who died the way Kim did.
他们在生时
Have you ever met any of them?
你见过他们中的哪个人吗?
Before they were dead?
哦 天 没有 我不记得有 为啥问这个?
Oh, God. No, not that I'm aware of. Why?
那他们的亲属呢? 有没有可能
How about relatives? Any chance you might have met
你曾见过其中一名受害者的亲属?
a relative of one of these victims?
她丈夫 她儿子?
Her husband or her son?
Allison...
Allison...
他妻子? 他的生意合伙人?
His wife? His business partner?
呃 到底出了什么事?
Uh, what's going on here?
探长 我开始觉得我又被当作嫌犯了
I'm starting to feel like a suspect again, Detective.
Furlong先生 我向你保证
I assure you, Mr. Furlong, the city of Phoenix
凤♥凰♥城没有把你当嫌犯...
does not regard you as a suspect...
抱歉 我还没听到你的回答
I'm sorry. I didn't get a chance to hear your answer.
Allison... - 我的回答是没有
Allison... The answer is no.
就我所知
To the best of my knowledge,
我没见过你影射的那些人
I have never met these people you're alluding to.
我甚至不知道他们的名字
I do not even know their names.
但我知道你的名字
But I know your name.
我知道你是谁 我知道你是干什么的
剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表