剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表
我想看到那一切
I would love to see that.
哈罗?
Hello?
Allison 是Cynthia
Allison, it's Cynthia.
我想你能不能上哪儿来见我
I was wondering if you would meet me someplace.
她3岁的时候
When she was three years old,
我把Suzie送去日托
I put Suzie in day care.
她的父亲离开了我们
Her father had left us.
而我得回去工作
I needed to go back to work.
那不是最好的地方
It wasn't the greatest place.
可我只负担得起那地方
I couldn't afford much.
一天早上 她哭着跑来
One morning, she came to me crying.
说她再也不去那里了
She said she didn't want to go.
她说其他孩子们都对她不好
The other kids were mean to her, she said.
老师不在的时候 他们就打她
They hit her when the teachers weren't looking.
她很害怕
And she was afraid.
不知道该怎么办
She didn't know what to do.
那么 在那些日子里
Well, in those days,
所有的重担都压到了我的肩上
I had the weight of the world on my shoulders.
我要想办法度过每一周 交房♥租
I was just trying to get through the week and pay the rent.
我没有时间来解决她的小问题
And I didn't have time for her and her little girl problems.
我很生气 就说 Suzie...
And I got angry with her, and I said, "Suzie...
你得自己坚强的站起来
"you've got to stand up for yourself.
因为人的一生没有谁能照顾你
'Cause no one else is gonna look after you in this life."
她那时才3岁
She was just three years old.
还是个孩子
She was just a baby.
照顾她本该是我的责任
It was my job to look after her.
为她极力力争也该是我的责任
It was my job to stand up for her.
现在 我终于做到了...
And now I finally have.
Cynthia...
Cynthia...
这是谁的家?
whose house is this?
没关系 Allison.
It's all right, Allison.
我已经打电♥话♥报♥警♥了
I've called the authorities.
他们一会就来
They'll be here in a moment.
我能为你做些什么 Cynthia?
What can I do for you, Cynthia?
我能帮上忙么?
How can I help?
拉着我的手
Take my hand.
陪我一起等
Wait with me.
剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表