剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表
前情提要
Previously on Medium:
抱歉打扰一下
Sorry to interrupt.
Alison Dubois 这位是...
Alison Dubois,this is Special...
Edward Cooper FBI探员
Edward Cooper, of the FBI.
久仰您的大名了 先生
I'm very familiar with your work, sir.
我昨晚梦到这个人了
I had a dream about this guy last night.
他有什么我没的吗?
What's he got that I don't?
享有惩奸除恶的美名
An amazing reputation as a criminal profiler,
这只是冰山一角
for one thing.
你能看见些东西 对吗?
You see things, don't you?
我把一生都花在研究凶手们的思想上
I dedicated myself to getting inside the minds of killers.
这根本不是我能选择的
It wasn't my choice.
不管你愿不愿意
You go into the heads of murderers
你都能进入凶手们的脑子里
whether you want to or not.
我知道你干过什么
I know what you did.
我知道你对Richard Gomez开了两枪
I know you put two bullets into Richard Gomez,
我一定会找到证据揭露你的罪行
and I will find a way to expose you.
客房♥打扫!
Housekeeping!
您想取消这项服务吗?
You want turn-down service?
灵媒缉凶 第4季第12集
综合
As the combination
我上述所说的这些光学镜
of my amplification mirror optics
和特殊的对数软件
and unique software logarithms
能有效得将太阳能的使用提高10%
make a consumer-grade solar cell 10% more efficient.
至少提高10%
At least 10% more efficient.
如果再追加投资的话
With additional funding,
我想我就能把它
I think I can get that number
提高到15% 甚至是20%
closer to 15, maybe even 20%.
很不错
Very impressive.
我会投资你的工程
I'd fund your project.
是吗? 那你有多少资金?
Really? And how much money do you have?
加上我从市场上带来的
Including the redeemable bottles
那些可回收的瓶子的话 大概有17美金
I'm bringing back to the market, about $17.
知道吗? 我还是找 Buchanon-Lockhart公♥司♥吧
You know what? I'm gonna stick with Buchanon-Lockhart.
我想他们也会想赞助你的
I think they're gonna want to fund you, too.
最好是这样
Oh, they'd better.
他们是唯一我有机会
They're the only venture capital firm
会谈的风险投资公♥司♥
I could get a meeting with.
如果演示不顺利的话
If this presentation doesn't go well,
我就只有去卖♥♥面包
I'm pretty much gonna have to hold a bake sale
来筹资金了
to raise the capital.
你又读Cooper的书了?
You reading Cooper's book again?
只是在你洗澡的时候
I was just thumbing through it
随便翻翻
when you were in the shower.
我就是不能摆脱那个梦
I just can't get that dream out of my head.
我今早还打给FBI过
I tried calling the FBI this morning.
他们却拒绝透露他在哪
They wouldn't tell me where he was
或是正在跟什么案子
or what he was working on.
我猜不管是谁去问 他们都不会
Well, I guess they're not in the habit
泄露自己探员行踪的吧
of supplying the whereabouts of their agents to anyone who asks.
应该是吧
Guess not.
就算你找到他了 你又打算怎么做呢?
Well, even if you could find him, what would you do?
你要跟他说什么呢?
What would you say to him?
你要怎么去阻止
How are you gonna stop
这些你看到的还没发生的事呢
whatever it is you saw
你懂程序的
You know the drill.
而且这个人...他杀的都是凶手
This guy-- he kills killers.
可这依然是谋杀
It's still killing.
对 我知道 我只是...我...
No, I know. I just... I-I...
你是对的
You know, you're right.
你不能让他们为所欲为
You didn't let them get away what they want.
对 这些已经烦我好几晚了
Yeah. Don't think that hasn't kept me up nights.
妈妈!
Mom!
妈妈 快来呀!
Mom, I need you!
Bridgette在我吃饭的时候 不停地摇她的牙齿
Bridgette's wiggling her teeth while I'm trying to eat.
这怎么了?
So what?
你对一个孩子想赚点外快有意见吗?
Do you have a problem with a kid trying to make some extra money?
好了 怎么啦?
Okay. What is the matter?
你们在吵什么? -Bridgette的牙齿
What is the commotion all about? Bridgette's teeth
快松了所以她就不停地用手去摇
are loose and she's wiggling them with her fingers
好让它掉下来 太恶心了
trying to get them to come out. It's disgusting.
这一点也不恶心
It is not disgusting
何况每个放在我枕头下的
if each of these teeth is worth
牙齿都值一美元呢
a dollar under my pillow.
Bridgette 宝贝
Bridgette, honey,
你应该等
you're supposed to just wait
牙齿自己掉下来
for your teeth to fall out on their own.
而不应该用手去弄松它们
You're not supposed to use your fingers to loosen them.
我不明白 妈妈
I don't know, Mom.
我已经听够了关于经济
I've been hearing about how bad
有多么萧条的说法 所以...
the economy is and...
现在 我要用这26美元
here I am, sitting on 26 bucks.
来做点贡献
I can make a difference.
这是我听过的最蠢的事情了
That's the stupidest thing I have ever heard.
够了 停下 停下 停
All right, stop it. Stop it, stop it.
听着 今天是爸爸的重大日子
Listen. Daddy has a really big day.
我不希望再有什么争吵
I want no more commotion.
不要看到拉拉扯扯
I want no tugging.
也不许哼来哈去 我要安静
I want no nuh-uh'ing. I want silence.
我来这是因为地方检察院请我来
I'm here because the District Attorney has asked me
为一宗疑难案件
to bring my expertise to bear
提供专业建议的
on a potentially very difficult case.
我是昨天到达凤♥凰♥城的 但我已经...
I arrived in Phoenix yesterday, but I've already...
就警方提供的资料有了初步的结论
concluded my preliminary analysis of the police files.
哦 我的天哪
Oh, my God.
看来一定是很重要的事
Oh, well, this must be important.
我不知道你是不是听说了
I don't know if you've heard,
但凤♥凰♥城来了个连环杀手
but we've got a serial killer here in Phoenix.
我好像是有所耳闻
I may have heard a little something about that.
那你想怎么样 Allison?
What's on your mind, Allison?
Edward Cooper探员 我知道 他已经到这儿来跟进一个案子
Agent Edward Cooper. I know he's in town working on the case.
我想知道他了解到什么程度了
I need to know what he's up to.
这是Gretchen Ballard
That's Gretchen Ballard.
她是个妓♥女♥ 在Shadyside附近地区工作
She was a hooker, worked the area around Shadyside.
7个月前一个环卫工人 在条巷子里发现了她的尸体
Seven months ago a garbageman found her body in an alley.
被人连刺26刀
Somebody'd stabbed her 26 times.
天哪
Oh, God.
我的搭档负责这个案子 还没破
A buddy of mine caught the case.
但他总是对一件事不能释怀
but he always remembered one little detail.
当他们找到 Gretchen Ballard的尸体时
When they found Gretchen Ballard's body,
她手上戴着只银色的结婚戒指
she was wearing a silver wedding band.
什么? 一个妓♥女♥戴着结婚戒指?
Really? A prostitute with a wedding band?
很奇怪 对吧?
That's weird, right?
然后 2天前 几个孩子又发现了
Well, two days ago, some kids found
另外一具妓♥女♥的尸体
the body of another prostitute.
Amanda Boone
Amanda Boone.
也同样被刺了20几刀
Also stabbed more than 20 times.
同样戴着...
Also wearing...
银色的结婚戒指?
a silver wedding band?
嗯 这的确挺怪的
Okay, that's weird.
Cooper来这儿就是帮我们鉴定
Cooper's in town to help us determine
这两起案件是不是有所关联
if the two cases are connected.
他仔细查看了所有的旧档案
He went through all the old case files,
找到了手法相同 很可能是第三起
and he found a third, unsolved murder
未破的谋杀案
that's a potential match.
大约1年前 一位叫Nina Jarvis的妓♥女♥
A little over a year ago, a pro named Nina Jarvis
在格伦代尔(美国加利州城市) 被人刺死
was stabbed to death in Glendale.
法医报告上说她的手上 也戴着银色的结婚戒指
The ME's report said she was wearing a silver wedding band.
当时没人把这当回事
Nobody thought much of it at the time,
但现在Cooper想重开此案
but now Cooper wants to take a look.
那Cooper现在在哪?
剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表