剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表
they're still like two weeks away from mailing it to us.
多妙的一通电♥话♥
This is a fantastic phone call.
对 我们的宗旨是顾客至上
Oh,yeah,we aim to please.
Allison 你先开我的车
Look,Allison,you'll just have to drive my car
让我去开那辆灵车 好吗?
and I'll drive the hearse,all right?
反正不是世界末日
It's not the end of the world.
我只是 我怀念我的旧车
I just,I miss my old car.
这个观点很有建设性
Well,that's a productive point of view.
我 我要开始工作了 - 好吧
Look,I...I should really get to work. -Okay.
好 迟点再和你聊 - 拜
All right,I'll talk to you later. -Bye.
嘿
Hey.
又有车子问题了? - 对
More car trouble,huh? -Yeah.
我听到你们在争车子的事 - 哦 不不不不 我们不是在...
I heard you guys going at it. -Oh,no,no,no,no. We weren't...
她非常不喜欢我买♥♥的那辆车
She's not terribly happy with the car that I bought.
事实是我不应该没问过她就买♥♥的
And the truth is I shouldn't have bought it without her.
啊 不过一切都会过去的
Ah,but this too will pass.
呃 我们不是在吵架或者怎样
Um,it's not like we had a fight or anything.
好吧 如果你这样说的话 - 干嘛啊?
Okay. If you say so. -What?
你不像我到这年纪还保持单身
You don't get to be my age and still single
你不知道真正的吵架是怎样的
and not know what a fight is.
不过你说得对 一切都会过去的
But you're right. It will pass.
昨晚我才和人吵架来
Had one myself last night
我一直在等着和好电♥话♥的响起
and I'm expecting the make-up phone call any minute.
其实还带点期望
Looking forward to it,in fact.
那么 你那些图怎样了? - 就好了
So,how are the drawings coming? They're coming.
专利调查那里有什么消息了吗?
is there any news on our patent search?
因为我要告诉你
'Cause I gotta tell you,
我昨晚睡不好觉
I really didn't sleep very well last night.
好吧 设计图 - 设计图
All right,the drawings. -Drawings.
全部都在这了
It's all here.
911报♥警♥电♥话♥ 验尸报告 全部
911 calls,forensics report,everything.
能不能告诉我你要这些来干什么?
You mind telling me what you want all this for?
我不知道 我想可能
I don't know. I started thinking maybe
整件汽车事件事出有因
this whole car thing happened for a reason.
可能我应该帮忙找出
Maybe I'm supposed to help find
杀这女人的凶手 让他绳之以法
this woman's killer,bring him to justice
那他就再也不会对别人做这种事了
so he can never do this to anyone ever again.
好吧 祝好运
Well,good luck.
已经有一堆厉害的警探花了几个月时间在这案子上
A lot of good detectives already spent months on this.
如果你需要我 到我办公桌那找我
I'll be at my desk if you need me.
天啊 她... 她停止呼吸了
Oh,my God,she's... she's-she's not breathing.
我想她停止呼吸了!
I don't think she's breathing!
先生 你们所处的位置?
Sir,what is your location?
呃 我们好像在幻想剧院往南三个街区的位置
Uh,we're,like,three blocks south of the Fantasy Theatre
在 在一条和高速公路平行的大马路上
on-on that big road that runs parallel to the freeway.
持枪的男人...
Okay,the man with the gun--
你看到他从哪个方向来吗 Carmer先生?
did you see which direction he came from,Mr. Carmer?
没看到 呃 我在调收音机
no. Uh,I was adjusting the radio,
在搜...搜电台
looking... looking for a station.
我太太喜欢古典音乐...
My wife loved classical music...
我们停下来等红灯 然...然后他出现了
We pulled up to the light,and-and there he was.
他是白人? 黑人? 还是拉丁美洲人? - 天很黑
Was he white? Black? Latino? -it was dark.
我 我不想乱作证
And-And I-I don't want to get this wrong.
我是说... 他可能是白人
I mean... he could have been white,
不过我 我又觉得是拉丁美洲人
but I-I think he was Latino.
抱歉打扰一下
Sorry to interrupt.
有警探想用这间房♥
One of the other detectives needs the room.
我只能让你离开了
I'm gonna have to ask you to clear out.
Lee 我想我看到他了
I think I saw him,Lee.
那个枪手 我知道他长的什么样了
嘿 Al 是... 抱歉 吵醒你了吗?
Hey,Al,it's... I'm sorry. Did I wake you?
嘿 听着 宝贝 真是太傻了
Hey,listen,sweetie,how-how crazy is this?
呃 现在是晚上10点 我到现在才想起
Uh,it's-it's 10:00 at night,and I just now realized
我没带钱包来
that I don't have my wallet in my pocket.
呃 你在哪? 在客厅
Um,where are you? In the living room.
嘿 帮我个忙 经过... 走进厨房♥
Hey,do me a favor-- just go by... go in the kitchen
看看钱包是否... 是否在电♥话♥机旁
and see if it's... if it's by the phone.
好 好 我不挂电♥话♥...
Yeah. Yeah,I can hold on...
好的 太好了 太好了 好的
Okay. Oh,good,good,good,okay.
不不不不不 不用带过来
No,no,no,no,no. I don't need you to bring it to me.
我只是想知道是不是在那
I just need to know that it's there.
对 呃 可能还要迟点 抱歉 宝贝
Yeah. Uh,it-it may be a while still,sweetie. I'm sorry.
我想你
Miss you.
我以为你和男朋友一起出去了
I thought you were with the boyfriend.
最周详的计划...
Best-laid plans...
其实也不周详 只是临场发挥
Or not laid,as the case may be.
不 其实我吃饭吃到一半时接到个电♥话♥
No,actually,I got a call in the middle of dinner.
结论是全世界里没有一个人
It turns out there's no one in the whole wide world
像Joe Dubois那么有发明头脑的 - 你说什么?
as inventive as Joe Dubois. -What are you saying?
你是说调查专利的人终于打来了?
Are you saying the patent people finally called?
你是说我的点子没有限制了?
Are you saying the idea's in the free and clear?
我是说... 我们可以继续做生意了 合伙人
I'm saying... that we're in business,partner.
我们要建造模型 塑造未来
We have a prototype to build, a future to forge.
真是个好消息
That is great news.
你现在也许想回去男友身边庆祝
Now you probably want to get back to your boyfriend, celebrate.
不要 你觉得这样最好吗?
No. Is that the best idea you have?
你刚刚的话听来没有发明头脑哦
I mean,that doesn't sound very inventive.
听来不像是庆祝
That doesn't sound like much of a celebration.
喂 - 抱歉 吵醒你了吗?
Hello. -I'm sorry. Did I wake you?
没 你没吵醒我 - 我到现在才想起我没带钱包来
No,you didn't wake me. -I just now realized that I don't have my wallet.
你的钱包?
Your wallet?
来了
Yeah. Hold on.
Allison - 嗨
Allison. -Hi.
你 你在这干嘛?
What-What are you doing here?
我说过你不用一路过来
I told you you didn't have to come all the way down here.
我知道 但我想来 反正睡不着
No. I know. I wanted to. Couldn't sleep.
就想开车兜兜风
Thought I'd take a drive.
有事情吗? 别进那里
Is something wrong? Don't go in there.
我不知道
No. I don't know.
Meghan在哪?
Where's Meghan?
噢 我不知道 她一个小时前就回家了
Oh,I don't know. She went home hours ago.
她出钱我出力
She's the money. I'm the brains.
所以她早走 我加班 这就是美国啊
She leaves early. I stay late. America,America.
给你 - 谢谢
Here. -Thank you.
我跟你回家你看怎样? - 我很乐意
How about I follow you home? -I'd like that.
你可以从这里面观察嫌犯
And you'll view the suspects from in here.
你可以看到或听到他们
You'll be able to see them and hear them,
但他们看不到你
but they won't be able to see you.
Carmer先生 我想为你介绍我的一位同事
Mr. Carmer,I'd like to introduce you to an associate of mine,
Allison Dubois
Allison Dubois.
Allison 这位是Tim Carmer
Allison,this is Tim Carmer. Dubois?
Dubois? 你有没有亲戚叫...? - Joe是我先生
Dubois?Are you any relation to...? -Joe's my husband.
其实是Dubois夫人促使我们
Actually,Mrs. Dubois here was instrumental
再看一次你的案件
in getting us to take another look at your case.
也是她指引我们找到可能作案的嫌犯
She actually pointed us towards a possible suspect that,uh,
是我们第一次找漏的人
we missed the first time around.
我 呃 给警局做顾问
I,uh,consult with the police department,
所以当我先生提到
so when my husband mentioned
你夫人的谋杀案尚未解决之时...
that your wife's murder was unsolved...
我的天啊 你真是...太好人了
My God,that's... nice of you.
今早警探打电♥话♥给我时 我呆住了
I was stunned when the detective called me this morning.
我都已经放弃了找凶手的希望
I had given up any hope of ever finding the man who did this.
Carmer先生 我们其实也不肯定是否已经找到凶手
Well,we can't actually be sure we've found him yet,Mr. Carmer.
要等你辨认过以后才能知晓
Not until you identify him.
来试一下吧? - 好
Should we give this a whirl? -Okay.
慢慢看
Take as much time as you need.
你可以叫三号♥往前走一点吗?
Could you ask #3 to step a little closer,please?
三号♥ 请你往前走
#3,could you step forward,please?
抱歉 我真的不确定 - 好吧
I'm sorry.
呃 我不明白
Uh,I just don't get it.
Joe 我脑海里清清楚楚地看到这个人
I see him so clearly in my head,Joe.
剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表