剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表
Why do I have such horrible things stuck in my head?
我做不到
Man: I don't think I can do this.
说真的 我做不到
I'm serious-- I can'T.
我们这事已经结束了 Evan
We've beenover this, evan.
没有人想这么做
None of us wants to do it.
Gordon已经很久不受控制了
Gordon's been out of control for a long time.
他的债务越来越重
His debts are getting bigger.
一直想我们要钱
He keeps coming to us for more money.
现在他还威胁我们把这事发布到网上
Now he's threatening to take his story to the networks.
我知道 但你是在说要杀掉他啊
I know, but you're talkingabout murdering someone.
我30多年没拿过枪了
I haven't held a gun in my handsfor over 30 years.
我现在是个医生
I'm a doctor now.
我们每个人都有自己的生活了 那才是重点
We've all built lives forourselves-- that's the point.
要是La roche出来说出真♥相♥
If la roche comes out and tells the truth
说我们杀了Rhoades 那就完了 我们全完了
about what we did to rhoades,that's it-- we're ruined.
我坐飞机来不是要来争论的
I didn't fly out here to have a debate.
抽签
Draw.
抱歉 Evan
Sorry, evan.
听着 我知道我们必须这么做...
Look, I know we need to do this...
更正: 你必须这么做
correction: Youneed to do this.
为什么只有我一个人来冒险?
Why should I bethe only one at risk?
我们都会做
We'll all do it.
一起
Together.
要是每个人都加入 以后就没有人可以退出了
If everybody takes part...then no one can back out later.
也不会有人变成下一个Laroche
No one can become another laroche.
我们不能勒索对方或威胁说到权威机构告密
We can't blackmail each other or threaten to goto the authorities.
因为我们都会是杀手
Because we'll all be murderers.
每个人都会同样有负罪感
Each one of us will be just as guilty as everybody else.
我们早就应该这么做了
It's the way we should've done this in the first place.
要是我们一起杀掉Rhoades
If we all did rhoades together,
那么Laroche也有掺一脚
then laroche would've had his own skin in the game,
而我们现在也不会讨论这个
and we wouldn't be having this conversation right now.
明晚
Tomorrow night.
Evan 你告诉Laroche你要跟他谈谈
Evan, you tell laroche you need to talk to him.
他能到你家来喝一杯
He can come to your house for a drink.
放些安♥眠♥药♥到他的威士忌里面
Put some sleeping pills in his whiskey.
然后我们都会过去
We'll all come over later.
午夜
Midnight.
我们一起来杀他
We'll kill him together.
然后每人把他的一部分处理掉
And then each of us will get ridof a piece of him.
Evan 你要把他剩下的部分埋掉
Evan, you have to bury what's left of him.
你觉得你能办到吗?
Do you thinkyou can handle that?
现在我问你一件事情
Now let me ask you something.
你有链锯吗?
Do you own a chainsaw?
Evan Sabow
Scanlon:Evan sabow?
什么事?
Yes?
我叫Lee Scanlon
My name's lee scanlon.
我是从菲尼克斯警♥察♥局来的
I'm with the phoenix police department.
我有几个问题想要问你
I have few questions for you about, uh,
是关于Gordon Laroche谋杀案的
about the murder of gordon laroche.
你认识他 对吧?
You knew him, right?
当然 Gordon和我以前
Of course.Gordon and I go way back.
一起在军队
We were in the army together.
不知道上星期天你有没有碰巧见到他呢?
Did you happen to see him this past sunday?
星期天? 没有 不
Sunday?I don't think so; no.
你确定吗? 你还记得你当晚在哪儿吗?
You sure? Can you rememberwhere you were that night?
我在这儿 整晚都在家
I was here.I was home all night.
你是想要我对我的行踪做解释吗 警长?
Are you asking me to accountfor my where abouts, detective?
希望你不是在指我跟Gordon的死有关
Hope you're not implying I had anything to dowith gordon's death.
不 我只是例行查问而已
Nah, I'm just checking.
有什么人可以证明你在场的吗--你妻子 孩子?
Can anybody confirm that you were here-- wife, kids?
没有 我离婚了
No, I'm divorced.
我整晚都在看电视 自己一个人
I was watching television all night, by myself.
我喜欢那刺青
I like that tattoo.
Gordon Laroche也有一个一样的
Gordon laroche had one just like it.
是啊 我知道 我们是一起去弄的
Yeah, I know.We, uh, we got 'em together.
那晚我们部队一群人喝醉了
A group of guys from our unit got drunk one night
当我们休假的时候
when we were on leave;
醒来的时候我们全部人都被刺了这个
we all had these when we woke up.
真希望我们没有
Wish to god that we hadn'T.
我们只是一群笨小孩
We were justunch of stupid kids.
袋子了装着什么?
What's in the bag?
只是些工具 都是旧东西 我正想把它丢掉
Oh, just some tools, old stuff I was going to get rid of.
介意开来给我看看吗?
You mind opening it up for me?
你不必这么做 我们可以一起在这等
You don't have to. We could just waithere together
等人拿来搜查令
while somebody drivesover a search warrant.
那是个很好看的链锯
That's a nice-looking chain saw.
可是你也不应该把工具那样乱放
You shouldn't keep your toolsall mixed up like that, though.
东西旧了 我本来是想把它们扔掉的
They're I was going to get rid of them.
闻起来有股漂白水味道
Hmm...(sniffs)that smells like bleach.
难怪你要把它丢掉
No wonder you're lookingto dump that thing.
要是你用漂白水清理的话 它不会很耐用的
It's not going to last very longif you use bleach to clean it.
我真的不认为这关你的事 警长
I really don't see that that'sany of your business, detective.
不过链锯这事确实很有趣
Funny thing about chain saws, though.
它们真的没可能彻底弄干净
They're almost impossible to get completely clean.
上面有太多裂缝了
There's just too many nooks and crannies.
那 Sabow医生
So, dr. Sabow...
要是我认真看那东西的话
if I take a real closelook at that thing,
你觉得我可以在上面 找到Gordon Laroche的血吗?
you think I'll find some ofgordon laroche's blood on it?
你好?
hello?
Evan Sabow刚刚承认了 他杀了Gordon Laroche
Evan sabow just confessed to the murder of gordon laroche.
Lee 太好了
Lee, that's great.
那你逮捕了Garrity和其他人了吗?
Have you arrested garrityand the others?
look like we're going to. 还没 现在不太可能
No. And right now, it doesn't look like we're going to.
你意思是? 为什么呢?
What do you mean?Why not?
Sabow认罪了 但他一直说全是他干的
Sabow confessed but he'ssaying it was all him.
他说他杀了Laroche 没有任何人帮助他
He says he killed laroche without any help.
那不对啊
Well, that's not right.
Laroche是勒索他们每一个人啊
Laroche was blackmailing all of them.
四个人一起杀他的
All four of them killed him.
Sabow的说法不是这样
Not according to sabow.
他说Laroche向他借钱
He says laroche borrowed money from him,
Laroche想要还他钱的时候
the two of them had an argument about when laroche was
出现了争吵 而且打了起来
going to pay him back and it turned physical.
他在说谎 他是极力保护其他人
He's lying. He's trying to protect the others.
我相信你 但我们搜遍了他的房♥子
I believe you, but we searched his house.
没有证据指向其他任何人
There's no evidence that ties anyone else to the murder.
也没有邻居在Laroche死的当晚
None of the neighbors saw anybody
看到有人进出房♥子
coming or going from the houseon the night laroche died.
我们会继续调查 但是 看起来好像Sabow
We'll keep working it, but, uh, it looks like sabow's taking
不会把真想说出来
the truth to jail with him.
所以就这样了?
So that's it?
所以Garrity和其他人就可以逃脱了?
So garrity and the rest of themjust get away with it?
我也希望不是 Allison 但是 目前看来就可能是这样了
I hope not, allison, but at this point, that's a possibility.
Evan Sabow是个不好的杀手 但我想
Evan sabow may bea bad murderer, but, uh,
我得承认他是个好战士
I have to admithe's a good soldier.
参议员Garrity?
senator garrity?
我想跟你谈谈关于Gordon Laroche的事
I'd like to talk to you about gordon laroche.
我想我现在没时间跟你谈这个
I'm afraid I don't have time for a conversation right now.
参议员...
Senator...
你真的不应该在这里 Dubois夫人
you really shouldn't be here,mrs. Dubois.
我想你知道Manny和我要开记者招待会的
I'm sure you're aware that manny and I have a press conference
几分钟之后
starting in just a few minutes.
我真不想记者会看到你在附近
I would hate for any reporters to see you hanging around.
你不想听到关于Laroche的事情
You don't want to hear about laroche.
为什么我们不谈谈士兵Michael Rhoades?
Why don't we talk about private michael rhoades?
能让我们谈一下吗?
Would you all excuse usa moment?
since anyone mentionedthat name to me. 很久没人跟我提过这名字了
It's been a long time since anyone mentioned that name to me.
我知道战俘营里发生过什么事
I know what happenedin that camp.
我知道Gordon Laroche在勒索你们
I know that gordon laroche was blackmailing all of you about it.
然后你们杀了他
剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表