剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表
在这么个陌生的城市里
In a strange city.
只是场篮球比赛
It's just a basketball game.
有人说我是个很棒的伙伴
I've been told I'm terrific company.
我发誓 我的言行审慎
I promise you, I'm discreet.
其实 我敢肯定地说
In fact, I phink I can safely say
没有哪个和我一起玩的人
that no one who's ever spent time with me
会后悔过的
has ever lived to regret it.
城市侦探今天下午宣布
City detectives announced this afternoon
拘捕了出版商Elliot Davis
that publisher Elliot Davis has been arrested
并控告其三项谋杀罪名
and charged with three counts of murder.
据称49岁的Davis承认
The 49-year-old Davis reportedly confessed
借用他公♥司♥出版的一本
to luring three local men tk their deaths,
建议年长女性该如何诱♥奸♥年轻男人的书的内容
using a book his company published
来引诱三名当地男性并致死
that advises older women how to seduce young men.
用Charisma Kennedy这名字
Michelle Todd, who goes by the name Charisma Kennedy,
写了这本《美洲豹猎艳指南》的Michelle Todd
the author of A Cougar's Guide to the Hunt,
对她的书在这些疯狂的谋杀中
was shocked to learn
起到的作用感到很震惊
how her book played a role in the murder spree...
好了 别动
Okay, quit moving.
我滴不了药进你的耳里了
I can't get this medicine in your ear.
我当然既震惊又痛心
MICHELLE: Naturally, I'm shocked and saddened
我写这本书是为了
that a book that I wrote with the intention
给到了一定年龄的女性带来愉悦和希望
of bringing pleasure and-and hope to women of a certain age
却过分地被用在这种地方
would be used in such a perverse way.
我是说 很明显这是一本非常实用的书
I mean, it's obviously a very effective book...
也许太过实用了
maybe too effective.
你下一步打算做什么
WOMAN: And what's next for you?
讽刺的是 这场悲剧使人们非常关注
Well, ironically, this tragedy has brought a lot of attention
这系列美洲豹丛书
to the Cougar books.
有线电视网给我打了几个电♥话♥
I've gotten a number of calls from cable networks
要商量关于美洲豹真人秀
about a Cougar reality show,
也许还要弄个美洲豹网站 弄个社交网
and maybe a Cougar Web site or a social
呃 作个网页像"我的美洲豹"那样
networking, uh, page like My Cougar.
而且我
And you know...
决定公开一切
I'm open to anything.
她说什么 我听不到
What is she saying? I can't hear.
你滴了药在我耳朵里
I can't hear anything with all this,
我就什么也听不到了
this medicine in my ear.
别担心 没什么好听的
Don't worry.You didn't miss a thing.
剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表