剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表
我们怎么看待窥淫狂?
What do we make of the peeping Tom?
夜间的窥淫癖者...
The nocturnal voyeur
注意力不断放在搜索
whose eyes are constantly on the hunt
没拉上的窗帘
for shades not pulled,
和没关紧的百叶窗上
the shutters not fully closed.
用匿名来掩饰自己是懦夫
A coward cloaked in anonymity,
他告诉自己偷♥窥♥不是伤人的罪
he tells himself that watching is a victimless crime.
反正怎样她都要脱衣服的
After all, she'd be undressing anyway.
直到他看到一些出乎意料的事情
Until he sees something he wasn't counting on.
说出来 不再匿名
Does he speak up, give up his anonymity,
还是保持沉默
or keep silent,
假装什么也没看见?
pretend he didn't see?
你没事吧?
You okay?
没事 只是个梦
Yeah... just a dream.
没什么的 只是个无聊的梦
It was nothing. It was stupid.
不公平 趁我在睡觉的时候偷偷溜走
SCANLON: Well, that's not fair, sneaking out while I'm sleeping.
你要去哪?
Where you going?
回家
Home.
我总要有一晚是睡我自己的床
I need to spend a night in my own bed.
总要有一个早晨是用我自己的浴室
I need to spend a morning in my own bathroom.
哪里也别去
Don't go anywhere.
有你在我才睡得香
I sleep better when you're here.
像点男人行不
Man up.
学会一个人睡
Learn to sleep alone.
所有的大小孩都是一个人睡的
All the big kids do it.
是Kim Furlong
It's Kim Furlong.
她要我打电♥话♥给她
Hmm, she wants me to call her.
Kim?
Kim?
星期一的网球伙伴Kim?
Monday Tennis Kim?
现在是11点40分
It's 11:40.
你确定不用等到明天再打?
You sure you don't want to wait till tomorrow?
我不知道
I don't know.
她和丈夫关系不好
She and her husband haven't been getting along.
她肯定想找人谈谈
She must need to talk.
你还好吧?
You all right?
又做梦了?
Another dream?
对
Yeah.
也是个无聊的梦?
This one stupid, too?
希望是
I wish.
你要给我讲讲吗?
You want to tell me about it?
我不知道 里面有...
I don't know. There were...
里面有我们认识的人 Scanlon和Lynn DiNovi
there were people we knew in it: Scanlon and Lynn DiNovi.
好吧
Okay.
他们怎么了?
What happened to them?
发生不好的事了?
Something bad?
没有 他们在床上
No, they were in bed.
好极了 还有吗
Excellent. Tell me more.
呃 我觉得自己好像窥淫狂
Ugh, I felt like a peeping Tom.
我想我应该打个电♥话♥
I guess I should call.
几点了?
What time is it?
快11点40了
Almost exactly 11:40.
是Kim Furlong
It's Kim Furlong.
她要我打电♥话♥给她
Hmm, she wants me to call her.
Kim?
Kim?
星期一的网球伙伴Kim?
Monday Tennis Kim?
现在是11点40分
It's 11:40.
你确定不用等到明天再打?
You sure you don't want to wait till tomorrow?
我不知道
I don't know.
她和丈夫关系不好
She and her husband haven't been getting along.
她肯定想找人谈谈
She must need to talk.
Scanlon
Scanlon.
Lee 别问我怎么知道
ALLISON (over phone): Lee, don't ask me how,
反正我知道Lynn现在和你一起
but I know Lynn is there with you right now
我也知道她想打电♥话♥给她的一个朋友
and I know she's trying to reach a friend of hers.
问Lynn要地址 然后马上叫辆救护车过去
Get the address from Lynn and send an ambulance there now.
没人接电♥话♥
I'm not getting any answer.
呃 没问题
Uh, well, that's okay.
你可以挂电♥话♥了
You can hang up now
因为Allison Dubois打电♥话♥过来
'cause I got Allison Dubois on the phone
很明显 她知道出了什么事
and, apparently, she's got all the answers.
我让Lynn和你说
I'm gonna hand you to Lynn.
呃 还有 Allison 帮帮忙 闭上眼睛
Uh, and Allison, do me a favor and close your eyes.
我现在要下床
I got to get out of bed now
但我什么也没穿
and I'm not wearing any clothes.
灵媒缉凶 S04E13
你们想想要怎么解释
Anybody given any thought as to how we explain
我们知道要叫救护车?
that we knew to send an ambulance?
我想还是船到桥头自然直吧
I guess we'll just cross that bridge when we come to it.
我不知道该说什么
I don't know what to tell you.
我们吵架了
I mean... we had a fight,
为了些无聊事
a stupid fight
关于我不得不出的差
over a business trip I had to take,
我就去客房♥睡了
and I went to sleep in the guest room.
后来我所知道的是 救护车开到了门口
Next thing I know, there's an ambulance at the door.
我...我想她一定很痛苦
I-I guess she must have been in some kind of distress
所以叫了救护车
and called them.
我是在做梦吧?
It's a dream, right?
只是个噩梦
It's just a horrible dream.
第二天我醒来 她就会没事
Tomorrow I'll wake up and she'll be fine
然后我们和好
and then we'll make up
就不...不会发生那种事了
and it... it'll just never have happened.
谢谢你
Thank you.
呃 打电♥话♥过来
For, uh, calling.
Allison 谢谢你
Thank you, Allison.
我不知道...我不知道我有做什么好事
I don't know... I don't know what good it did.
悲剧还是发生了
I don't know what difference it made.
Lynn 我很抱歉
I am so sorry, Lynn.
大家都准备好碟子了吗?
JOE: Everybody have plates?
我不想拿着热锅过去
I don't want to get over there with this hot pan
发现没有碟子装
and find out there are no plates.
大家都准备好碟子了
Everybody has plates.
那银餐具呢?
What about silverware?
应该是Ariel准备银餐具的
Ariel's supposed to do the silverware.
是 但Ariel还没来 而鸡蛋已经煎好了
Yeah, but Ariel's not here yet and the eggs are done.
Ariel!
Ariel!
Bridge 别喊
Bridge, don't do that.
妈咪还在睡觉
Mommy's still asleep.
她昨晚一整晚不在家
She was out all night.
我去拿银餐具
I'll get the silverware.
爹地...
Dad...
干嘛?
Yeah?
Marie又皱起脸了
Marie's creasing up her face again.
你在说什么?
What are you talking about?
自己看
Take a look.
宝贝
Honey,
你干嘛要这样做?
why are you doing that?
做什么?
Doing what?
你在笑什么啊?
What are you smiling about, hmm?
嗯?
Hmm?
别告诉我 让我猜猜
No, don't tell me. Let me guess.
你睡了个好觉
You got a full night's sleep.
你也不差
You're not doing too badly yourself.
现在是12点45分
It's a quarter to 1:00.
说笑的吧?
You're kidding.
孩子们都去学校了吗?
Did everybody get to school okay?
大家
Uh-huh, everyone
和一切都是那么美好
and everything is just lovely.
你知道吗?
And you know what else?
我的第一张工资支票到手了
I got my first salary check.
今天从Dubois-Doyle股份有限公♥司♥
Came in the mail today from Dubois-Doyle Enterprises,
寄过来的
剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表