剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表
And you killed him.
那很惊人 特别是在Evan Sabow承认
That's quite a story, especially since evan sabow just confessed
杀了Gordon之后
to gordon's murder.
我所听到的是 他们在金钱上有争吵
From what I'm told, they were havin argument over money.
但我们知道的更多 不是吗?
But we know better, don't we?
不要认为你和你朋友
And don't think that you and you're friends are
会逃掉这一切
just going to walk away from this.
我会找到方法来证明是你们一起做的
I am going to find a way to prove that you did it.
那听起来像个夸大的命令
That sounds like a tall order.
杀手已经呆在监狱里了 他也坦率的认罪了
The killer's in jail;he freely admits to his crime.
我想说的是 我不明白为什么像你这样
And I must say,I don't understand why a woman
有聪明才智的女人会把她的时间
of your obvious talents would waste her time
浪费在这样的事情上面
on a piece of business like this one.
你们四个人杀了人
The four of you killed someone.
很好
Fair enough.
但是让我确认一下你的故事是不是这样的
But let me make sure I've got your story right.
很久以前 一个士兵死了
A long time ago, a soldier died
来让跟他一起的士兵好活下来
so that the men he served with could survive.
我猜 他们大概都很清楚他们身上
My guess is, they were probably a ware of the burden
因Michael Rhoades的死给他们带来的负担
that the death of michael rhoades placed on them.
谁知道?可能他们在默默的
Who knows? Maybe they even made anonymous contributions
为那可怜的逝去了的士兵的家人做贡献呢
to the family of that poor, dead soldier.
听起来这是他们至少要做到的
Seems like the least they could do.
要是那些人有一丝丝的自觉意识
If these men had any kind of decency at all,
我觉得他们应该给那位 赋予他们生命的牺牲者以敬意
it seems to me that they would live their lives
好好的活着
in a way that honored the sacrifice that made them possible.
不要指望我会同情你
Don't expect me to sympathize with you.
当你杀Gordon Laroche
You gave up your right to understanding
你放弃了自己被谅解的机会
when you murder edgordon laroche.
对 Gordon laroche
Right. Gordon laroche.
他才是问题关键 不是吗?
He's the sticking point here,isn't he?
如果你是对的话
If you're right aboutany of this,
他才是唯一一个逃离战俘营
he's the only one who made itout of that camp
但不明白Rhoades留下了的精神
who didn't understand the legacythat rhoades left behind.
唯一一个不能坚持更高标准的人
The only one who didn't hold himself to a higher standard.
如果事实像你说那样 Laroche是为了自己所得
If fact it sounds like youthink laroche tried to exploit
而去揭露当时恐怖的真♥相♥
that terrible time for his personal gain,
去把其他生还者拉到
and he tried to drag the rest of those survivors down
他自己制♥造♥的乱摊子的话
into the mess he had made for himself.
我是不是应该感到抱歉?
Would I be sorry that someone like that was gone?
一点也不会
Not at all.
他不值得别人为他牺牲
He wasn't worthy of the life another man gave him.
现在 失陪了 Allison
Now, if you'll excuse me,allison,
我要帮助你老板回到政坛
I have to go help put your boss back in office.
一个我认为会做好事的人
A man I happen to believe will do a lot of good.
一个我觉得会帮到你很多的人
A man I believe will help you doa lot of good.
那也是我们全部人都想要的 不是吗?
And that's all most of us want, isn't it?
一个我们可以用自己的时间做好事的机会
A chance to do something good with the time we have.
剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表