剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表
Sounds nice!
嘿 你能去看下意大利面煮得怎样了吗? - 没问题
Hey,can you check the spaghetti? -No problem.
别开太远
Now don't go too far.
你们都没带护照的
Remember,none of you have passports.
孩子们 跟爸爸说再见 我们可能再也见不到他了
Say good-bye to Daddy,girls. We may never see him again.
爸爸 拜拜!
Bye,Dad!
我想我们要等了 - 到底要等什么?
So I guess now we wait. -What exactly are we waiting for?
呃 等调查专利的人去检查
Uh,for the patent folks to check the records
全东欧国家的记录
of all those Eastern European countries.
要等多久? - 噢 我不知道 一两天吧
And that'll take? -Oh,I don't know. A day or two.
呃 反正到明晚
We should know something,uh,tomorrow night.
或后晚我们就有结果了
Or the night after that.
时差对我们没用
The time difference doesn't help.
好吧 那我要问个很明显的问题
All right,so I'm going to ask the obvious question.
如果到明天一切落空
You know,if everything could go away tomorrow,
那我们还该买♥♥车吗?
should we really be buying a car?
我不知道
I don't know.
但买♥♥了感觉很好
Just felt great.
很难解释 就是太痛苦了
I can't explain it. It's just been so hard.
什么也买♥♥不起
Not being able to buy anything.
什么也不能为家人做到
And not being able to do anything for my family.
我喜欢那辆车
I love that car.
很漂亮
It's a beautiful car.
我其实还想多坐几次
I was actually thinking I'd like to go sit in it some more.
那你现在要坐不?
You want to?
不要
No.
Joe 听我说
I'm telling you,Joe.
有人以前在那车里被枪杀! 是个女人
Someone was shot in that car! A woman.
她就坐在我右边的副驾上!
She was sitting in the seat right next to me.
宝贝 抱歉 我 我想不可能
Well,I'm sorry,honey, but I don't think that's possible.
我是说 我 我查过记录
I mean,what I mean to say is I-I did a records check on it.
就是在线查找那种 没发现什么问题
One of those online things and nothing came up.
当然你发现不了问题!
Of course nothing came up!
那种在线只会告诉你
Those things are supposed to tell you
车有没有撞过或出过交通事故
if a car's in a collision or an accident.
不会告诉你这种事
Not something like this.
难怪这车那么便宜
No wonder this car was such a bargain.
喂 等等 等等等等
Well,hold on a second. Wait,wait,wait,wait,wait,wait.
公平点
Look... be fair here.
车子本身没问题
There's nothing wrong with the car itself.
它也不知道
It had no way of knowing
它最后会落到你手里
it was going to end up being driven by you.
什么? - 好吧 好吧
Excuse me. -All right,okay.
等等 不对
Hold on a second. That came out wrong.
我想说的是...
What I'm trying to say...
我知道你想说什么
No,I know what you're trying to say.
但问题不在我 问题是那车闹鬼
But I'm not the problem here. This car is haunted.
我不能 我不会再开了
And I cannot,I will not drive it again,
更别想叫我的孩子坐进去
much less ask my children to sit in it.
好吧 好吧 好了 好 我听你的
All right. All right. Fine. Okay. I hear you.
早上首要做的事
First thing in the morning,
就是开回去给买♥♥主
I'll drive it back to the guy that I bought it from.
看能不能说服他退钱 - 谢谢
I'll see if I can convince him to give me my money back. -Thank you.
同时 你开我的车接送小孩 - 谢谢
In the meantime,you drive the kids in my car. -Thank you.
你好 - 不会吧?
Hello. -Well,what do you know?
这不就是昨天把我洗劫一空的家伙?
If it isn't the fella who robbed me blind yesterday.
抱歉 我突然来拜访
I'm sorry to drop in like this.
噢 没事 其实我正想打电♥话♥给你
Oh,it's okay. In fact,I was going to call you.
忘了给你几样东西了
Forgot to give you a couple of things.
打火机 备用钥匙 一小罐润色油漆
Cigarette lighter,extra key, little jar of touch-up paint.
谢谢
I appreciate that.
呃 我遇到个问题
The thing is,um,I got a problem.
好吧 什么问题?
Okay. What kind of problem?
呃 是我太太...
Well,it's my wife,um...
她不喜欢这辆车
She's not crazy about the car.
真的?
Really?
可能她只是需要一点时间
Do you think maybe she just needs some time
去适应吧?
to get used to it?
如果是那么简单就好了
If only it were that simple.
呃 抱歉 我也不知道该说什么好
Well,I'm sorry, but I don't know what to tell you.
我希望你说你还没寄出那份 呃
Well,I was hoping you'd tell me that you hadn't sent the,uh,
卖♥♥♥车♥公告给车管所 - 我已经寄了
notice of sale in to the DMV yet. -Well,I have.
不过我寄不寄都没什么两样
But it wouldn't have made any difference if I hadn't.
请原谅 我要进屋了
If you'll excuse me,I have to go in now.
准备上班
Get ready for work.
呃 问题是 呃
Uh,well,the thing is,uh,
我不知道卖♥♥♥车♥的情况是怎样
I don't know if it's the same with cars,but with houses,
但如果你卖♥♥♥房♥♥的话 你就有义务告之一些事情
when you sell 'em,you're obligated to disclose certain things.
譬如说最近...
Like if there's been a...
曾有人死在房♥子里
a recent death on the premises.
好了 你想怎样?
Okay. So what'd you do?
你用google还是啥的查我?
You Google me or something?
你以为查到了什么 就可以回来
You figure now that you know,you can come back here,
要我再减价?
maybe I'll cut the price even more?
我不是想要减价
I'm not looking for a bargain.
我只是想把车退给你 然后拿回钱
I just want to give you the car back. Get my money back.
假装什么事也没发生过
Pretend the whole thing never happened.
抱歉让你心烦
I'm sorry if I upset you.
你知道发生了什么?
Do you know what happened?
我太太 呃 做了调查 我只是...
My wife,uh, did the research.I just...
我太太在车里被杀死 是枪杀
My wife was killed in that car. Shot.
我则眼睁睁地看着
While I watched.
是抢车贼
It was a carjacking.
离这里不过三里
Not three miles from here.
我们刚看完电影回来 在红灯前停车
Coming back from a movie. Stopped at a light.
那家伙不知从哪冒出来 拿着一把枪
This guy comes out of nowhere with a gun.
叫我们下车
Told us to get out of the car.
我记得我伸手要开车门
I can remember my hand reaching for the door
这时她对我说
when I heard her say it.
"打倒他 Tim 打倒他"
"Floor it,Tim. Floor it."
我真蠢 我照她说的办了
Stupid me. I listened to her.
他不想收回车 我却无法怪他
I can't really blame him for not wanting to take it back.
我知道 我也替他感到可怕
I know. I feel terrible for him.
那我们该怎么办?
So what are we going to do?
我不知道 我能想到的办法只有卖♥♥掉它
Well,I don't know.All I can think to do is sell it.
把麻烦推给别人? - Allison
Oh,make it someone else's problem. -Allison.
这样做是不对的 - 那是辆好车
Well,it doesn't seem right. -Yeah,it's actually a great car.
如果你这样说的话 - 我是这样说
If you say so. -Well,I do say so.
而且我们没钱再买♥♥一辆车
And besides we can't afford to buy another car
除非我们卖♥♥掉这辆
until we get rid of this one.
但愿买♥♥这车的人会
With any luck whoever buys it is going to be
像我一样因迟钝而感到幸福
as blissfully unintuitive as I am.
不好笑
That's not funny.
我又不是说来笑的
It's not meant to be funny.
Allison 如果不是你告诉我
Allison,look,if you hadn't told me about
中枪的Rory Carmer的鬼魂就在车上
Rory Carmer's ghost riding shotgun,
我现在就可以开着到处跑
I'd be driving it around right now
还会想这车是除了切片面包外最棒的东西
thinking it was the greatest thing since sliced bread.
哦 好 现在是我的错了?
Oh,right. So now it's my fault?
我不是那个意思 我只是...
I'm not saying that. I'm just saying...
你 你知道我什么意思
Look,you,you know what I'm saying.
我知道 我们不得不卖♥♥了它
I know. We have to sell it.
对 等等 等等 宝贝 等等
yes. Hold on,hold on,sweetie,hold on.
是的 我们会卖♥♥了它 尽快卖♥♥掉
Yeah,well,we will. We will. As soon as we can.
什么意思?
Well,what does that mean?
我发现了另一件事
Well,that's the other thing I found out.
好像我们摆脱不了这车
Looks like we're going to be stuck with it.
起码两个星期内不行 - 为什么?
For at least a couple of weeks. -Why?
因为我们还没有车权 所以不能把车合法卖♥♥出去
Well,because we can't legally sell it until we have the title.
我打过电♥话♥给车管所 呃
And I called the DMV and,uh,
他们还是要两周后才能寄过来
剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表