剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表
对 也可能是因为
Yeah, well, then, maybe it means
你们的凶手懂得读我的书
that your killer can read.
Todd小姐 我也没办法了
Look, I'm going to make this simple for you, Ms. Todd.
如果你提供不了那几晚的
If you can't provide us with an alibi
不在场证明 我只得去
for the nights in question, then I'm gonna have
行使我的权利 扣留你24个小时
to exercise my right to hold you for 24 hours
期间我会取得搜查证去搜你的公♥寓♥
while I obtain a warrant to search your apartment.
你那样做是不对的!
But that's not richt!
怎么说呢
Yeah, well...
这就是法律
that's the law.
不过别担心
But don't worry.
我很快会派个热辣年轻的人过来
I'll be sending a hot, young thing in here
带你到 呃 牢房♥
in a minute to, uh, show you to a cell.
进来
(knocking) Come in.
Richard
DEVALOS: Richard.
来 请坐
Come on in. Take a seat.
我走开一下 让你们俩聊聊
I'll just leave and let you two catch up.
你有什么事要告诉我吗
So, you want to tell me about it?
什么
(airy laugh) What...?
Manny 你在说什么啊
What are you talking about, Manny?
你发信息叫我来见你
I got a message to come see you,
我就来了
and here I am.
是你要见我
It's your meeting.
你要我回答什么也该先问问题
You want an answer? Ask a question.
好吧 那我有个问题
Okay, here's a question.
你知道当我还是地方检察官的时候
Did you know when I was District Attorney,
我就很关心
that some concerns surfaced
建筑业的贪污事件吗?
about corruption in the construction sector?
不 我 我不知道
No. I... I didn't know that.
就在我被"放大假"
Didn't get very far
之前不久的事情
before I was asked to take a permanent vacation.
不过我仍有一些朋友
But as it turns out, I still have some friends
在地方检察官的办公室里工作 而最近
in the District Attorney's office, and recently,
他们告诉了我一些消息 引起了我的注意
they've brought some information to my attention.
贿赂城市监管员?
Paying off city inspectors?
贿赂地方议员?
Bribing council members?
Van Dyke一定借这些威胁你了
Van Dyke must have really put the screws to you.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about,
不过很奇怪啊
but this is a strange way
用这种方式来感谢你参选路上的最大贡献者
to thank a major contributor to your campaign.
是的
Yeah.
没错
Right.
谢谢
Thanks.
那怎么个操作法
So, how is that supposed to work?
我兑现支票 然后Van Dyke就会宣布
I cash the check, and then Van Dyke announces
他要起诉你
that he's indicting you?
啊 噢 是的 很有趣吧
And, oh, yes, isn't it funny
前地方检察官Manuel Devalos从一名
that former DA Manuel Devalos is taking money
在接受贪污案和诈骗案调查的
from a city contractor under investigation
城市承包商手中收取金钱
for corruption and fraud?
他给了你什么承诺
What did he promise you?
缓刑 罚款了事?
A suspended sentence, some kind of fine?
Manny 你是我朋友
You're my friend, Manny.
你 你一直是我的朋友
Y-You've always been my friend.
我
I...
我没有选择 我
I had no choice. I, uh...
我不能坐牢
I can't go to jail.
很奇怪啊
It was very strange.
一方面我做了那些生动的梦
On one hand I had these very vivid dreams,
梦里她总是那个模样
in which she was always the one.
可今天坐在她对面
And then sitting across from her today,
我的直觉告诉我 我错了
my instincts told me I was wrong.
看在上帝的份上 听你直觉的
Well, for God's sake, listen to your instincts.
别听你直觉的
Don't listen to your instincts.
哈哈哈哈
Ha. Ha. Ha. Ha.
她今晚在监狱里面
Well, she's in jail tonight.
我想现在就看警♥察♥
So, I guess it's up to the police
和司法系统怎么处置她了
and the justice system now.
嘿!
Hey!
你干嘛挠你的耳朵
Why are you scratching your ear?
唔 我不知道
Mmm. I don't know.
我希望这只是因为
I'm hoping it's just a case
暗示的力量
of the power of suggestion.
一直和Marie待在一起
Hanging out with Marie all this time,
一直看着她挠她的耳朵
watching her scratch her ear.
唔
Mmm.
我希望你没事
Well, I hope you're right.
如果早上我不得不起早床
I will be very upset
连忙把你送到小儿科医生那的话
if I have to wake up early in the morning
我会很伤心的
and rush you to the pediatrician.
哈哈哈
Ha. Ha. Ha.
你也是
Right back at you.
嘿
Hey.
你要去哪
Where you going?
我告诉过你
I told you.
我8点有一趟航行
I have a transport at 0800.
要起航去德国
I'm shipping out to Germany
执行卫星运作任务
for a satellite operations assignment.
那昨晚就这样了?
So... last night was it?
你把我赶出来 你自己却离开了?
You turn me out and then you just leave?
甜心 我们达成共识了
Honey, we agreed.
没有附带条件
No strings attached.
不会再见对方
No seeing each other again.
是的 但那是之前的共识
Yeah, but that was before.
我是说 这样的共识很新鲜 只是
I mean, this is kind of new to me, but...
我不想你走
I don't want you to go.
告诉你件事
I'll tell you what.
我走之前会给你个特别的礼物
I'll give you something special before I leave.
能让你借此想起我
Something to remember me by.
来这儿
Come here.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
你会知道的
You'll see.
把手给我
Give me your hand.
好了
There you go.
另一只手
Now the other.
好了
There you go.
唔
Mmm.
合上眼睛
Now close your eyes.
好了
There you go.
抬起头
Lift your head.
他们正在和她说
They're bringing her up right now.
她怎样了
How is she?
如释重负 很不高兴
Relieved. Upset.
对自己无罪释放感到激动
Thrilled that she's starting to look like she's not guilty.
对有人做这样的事表示震惊
Horrified that somebody's doing this.
Lee 我不知道该说什么
I don't know what to tell you, Lee.
我在梦里见到她
In my dreams, I saw her.
昨晚我见到她杀了那男人
I saw her kill that man last night.
我见到她杀了所有的男人
I saw her kill all those men.
她肯定没有杀那个男人
Well, she definitely didn't kill the guy
你昨晚打电♥话♥过来时
you called about last night.
她已经有24小时
She's been under lock and key
好好地被锁在监狱里
for the past 24 hours.
Todd小姐 我想说
Ms. Todd, I want to tell you
凤♥凰♥城警署
that the Phoenix Police Department
真诚地向你道歉
extends its sincerest apologies.
就这样?
So, that's it?
我无罪了?
I'm off the hook?
关于昨晚的谋杀案你肯定是无罪的
You're certainly off the hook for last night's murder.
另两起就不是那么清楚了
It's not quite so clear about the other two.
剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表