剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表
抱歉我没有更多的线索给你
I'm sorry I don't have more for you.
噢 没必要道歉
Oh, there's no need to apologize.
你过去这一周所帮我的
You've done more for me in the past week
比凤♥凰♥城警局在这9年来
than the entire Phoenix Police Department
所帮我的多得多
has done in the last nine years.
Cynthia 我要你沿着那条路开
Cynthia, I need you to go down that road.
什么? 为什么?
What? Why?
这就是我在梦里见到的地方
ALLISON: This is the place I saw in my dreams.
你和Suzie的鬼魂在这里交谈
You and Suzie's ghost came here to talk.
我从没来过这地方
I've never been here before in my life.
我在房♥间里看到的一些东西
ALLISON: Something I saw at the house.
那条破船
Piece-of-crap rowboat.
这双鞋也给毁了
These shoes are ruined.
Peter和Johanna将Suzie弃尸的那晚
ALLISON: The night that Peter and Johanna disposed of Suzie's body,
他们俩都浑身湿淋淋的
they were both dripping wet.
Johanna还提到过船
Johanna said something about a rowboat.
我祈祷这是另外一个人
CYNTHIA: I'm praying it's someone else.
在报♥警♥之后 你居然还呆在这儿 Allison
Don't know that you should have hung around after you called, Allison.
大家开始提问了
People are starting to ask questions
我没法回答
I don't have good answers to.
那么 验尸官要多久才能确认身份呢?
Well, how long till the coroner can give us an ID?
尸体已经沉在水下很长一段时间了
Remains have been down there a good, long time.
现在所能知道的就是那是女性尸体
All he can tell at this point is that they're female.
体内有3支金属烧针
That, and there are three metal pins.
在她的左大腿里?
In her left femur?
Suzie在1989年滑冰受伤
Suzie had a skiing accident in 1989.
弄断了左腿
She broke her leg.
就是她
It's her.
已确认下午早些时候
REPORTER: ...identified the body that was recovered
在Tyler湖底所发现的尸体
from the bottom of Tyler Lake earlier this afternoon,
为Suzanne Keener 19岁 女性
as Suzanne Keener, a 19-year-old woman who disappeared
9年前 在凤♥凰♥城脱衣舞厅前失踪
from the parking lot of a Phoenix strip mall
9频道的Dawn Velasquez 在不久前Suzanne的母亲Cynthia
almost nine years ago.
离开验尸官办公室时 联♥系♥到了她
Channel 9's Dawn Velasquez was able to catch upwith Suzanne's mother, Cynthia,
在搜寻了我女儿这么长时间之后
I'm saddened to have the very long search for my daughter
却发现了她的尸体 我很悲伤 但是 我也为在Suzie尸体上
end this way, but I'm also very encouraged
所找到的大量法医证据非常振奋
by the great deal of physical evidence that was recovered with Suzie's body,
所以 从现在开始...
so for now, I'm...
我不记得你提到过有法医证据
I don't remember you saying anything about physical evidence.
因为根本就没有
'Cause there wasn't any.
只是防水布里的一具骸骨
Just an old skeleton in a tarp.
她在哄人?
She's bluffing?
她想吓唬凶手们
She wanted to give the killers something to think about.
看看会抖出些什么事情来吧
See what shakes out.
提醒我永远别跟那女人玩扑克
Remind me to never play poker with that woman.
我要你向我保证
I need you to promise me.
我们会把这钱还清的
We're gonna pay this money back.
在付清房♥贷之前
Before we pay down the house,
在我们买♥♥车之前
before we buy any cars,
我们会把这钱还清的
we are going to pay this money back.
没那个必要
We're not gonna need to.
我知道如果我能
I know that if I can just get this idea
在风险投资家面前表明我的想法...
in front of some venture capitalists...
我是说最糟的情况下
Worst-case scenario.
最糟的情况下 还钱 我保证
Worst-case scenario. You have my word.
很好
Fine.
明天早上
Tomorrow morning.
不管你需要什么 我都签
Whatever you need, I'll sign it.
我想你现在还希望跟我一起睡
I suppose you expect me to sleep with you now.
不 事实上 我已经决定了再不跟你一起睡了
No, in fact, I've decided I'm never sleeping with you again.
那么 等等
Well, hold on a second.
Allison?
Allison?
但是 我也为在Suzie尸体上
CYNTHIA (on TV): ...but I'm also very encouraged by the great deal
所找到的大量法医证据非常振奋
of physical evidence that was recovered with Suzie's... (phone ringing)
哈落?
Hello?
你跟谁提起了那个女孩 Peter?
Who did you tell about the girl, Peter?
什么? 你是谁啊?
What? Who is this?
你觉得我是谁呢?
Who do you think it is?
她母亲今天来找过我
Her mother paid me a visit today.
问了我一堆问题
She asked me a bunch of questions,
但是我什么都没告诉她
but I didn't tell her anything.
她说她们公♥司♥接到了关于我的匿名情报
She said her office received an anonymous tip about me.
是啊 她也对我说了同样的话
Yeah. She said the same thing to me.
有趣的是 我从来没告诉过谁 关于我们亲爱的Suzie的事
The funny thing is, I never told a soul about our darling Suzie.
你觉得是我说了?
You think that I did?
我不知道 我是说 在我们俩之间
I don't know. I mean, between the two of us,
你总是有更多的 呃...
you always did have the more, uh...
棘手的原则
delicate constitution.
那么 我 我确实想说
Well, I-I have wanted to tell.
我确实想摆脱这一切
I've wanted to get it off my chest for a long time.
但是 我就是 呃 鼓不起勇气
I've just never been, um, strong enough.
我相信你
I believe you.
他们在新闻上说找到了法医证据
They said on the news they found physical evidence.
你觉得他们会找到什么 Pete?
What do you think they've got, Pete?
你的血?
Your blood?
你的精♥液♥?
(laughs): Your semen?
那具尸体在湖底有9年了
That body's been at the bottom of that lake for nine years.
只会剩下骨头而已了
There wouldn't be anything left but bones.
你觉得他们是在吓唬我们?
You think they're bluffing?
是啊 当然是在吓唬我们
Yeah, of course they're bluffing.
我知道这很难 宝贝
I know it's hard, baby,
但你 你得为了我坚强点?
but you... you've got to be strong for me, okay?
就 就再多坚持一会
Just... just for a little while longer.
我们只要守口如瓶
We keep our mouths shut,
我保证一切都会过去的
and all of this goes away, I promise.
告诉我你做的到 来吧
Tell me you can do it. Come on. (phone ringing)
告诉我你能坚强
Tell me you can be strong.
抱歉
Sorry.
哈罗?
(clears throat): Hello?
Peter Connolly刚给我打了电♥话♥
Peter Connolly just called me.
他想要交易
He wants to talk about a deal.
你是在开玩笑么?
You're kidding me?
不 他现在所说的一切都是假设性的
No, he keep everything very hypothetical at this point.
如果我参与了这个
"If I was a party to this.
如果那个有我的份
If I was a party to that."
不过我可以听得出来
But I could hear it in his voice.
他开始崩溃了
He's starting to crack.
Cynthia 太好了
Cynthia, that's wonderful.
我知道 我现在出发去他的住所
I know, I'm leaving for his house right now.
我想你或许想跟我一起 -我?
I thought you might want to meet me. Me?
那么 是啊 一切都是你的线索 Allison
Well, yeah, you started this thing, Allison.
只有你来结束才是公平的
It seems only fair you're there to finish it.
噢 好的 我一小时到 最多两小时
Oh, well, I should be an hour or two, tops.
你确定你女儿那边没问题?
You're sure you're okay with the girls?
是啊 今天是星期六 宝贝
Yeah, it's Saturday, babe.
除了看卡♥通♥ 吃谷物餐 还能干吗?
What's there to do but watch cartoons and eat cereal?
什么? 怎么回事啊?
What? What's going on?
那么 今天是星期六
Well, it's Saturday.
银行星期六关门都很早
The bank closes early on Saturdays.
我想去
I wanted to go by
去为你签了那些文件
and sign those papers for you and deposit
把Cynthia这个星期给我的钱存进去
this retainer check that Cynthia gave me for this week.
好把星期四去Bondi医生那里的帐给抵了
Cover that check that we sent to Dr. Bondi on Thursday.
有债必还啊
Tu crippling debt es mi crippling debt.
Ariel起来了 我就去银行搞定
I'll take it to the bank when Ariel gets up.
你走吧
You go.
让那位好心的女士能安心
Bring that nice lady some closure.
这里一切都好
Everything's covered here.
我们星期一再去签文件
We'll sign the papers on Monday.
再见啦
ALLISON: Bye, stinkus.
剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表