剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表
很难让媒体不知道
for the media not to find out.
我们就一点线索没有?
We don't have a single clue?
我们就没一点线索查出是谁干的?
We don't have a single lead on who this might be?
那么 确实有一条 不过
Well, there is one, but it's...
那可能不太合你胃口
not much to hang your hat on.
我也不太确定是否可靠
I'm not even sure if it's credible.
我需要些东西想媒体发布
I need something for the press.
他可能穿着件绿色帆布外套
He may have been wearing a green, denim jacket.
你发现了衣物纤维?
You found a fiber?
Allison Dubois做了个梦
Allison Dubois had a dream.
先生?
Sir?
我 呃 会打电♥话♥通知父母
I'll, uh, call the parents,
通知媒体那孩子已经死了
I'll notify the media the boy is dead.
而且现在还没什么线索
There are no leads at the present time.
刚接到令人震惊的消息
This shocking news just in.
验尸官办公室刚刚确认 那个叫Ben Goldman的孩子
The Coroner's office confirming that the body of Ben Goldman,
就是自上周就被报失踪的那孩子
that young boy reported missing since last week,
当局昨天发现了他的尸体
was apparently discovered by authorities sometime yesterday.
具体经过并未向媒体透露
Details of the discovery are not being shared with reporters,
现在也没有安排
nor is there any press conference scheduled
举♥行♥任何新闻发布会
at this time.
♪ I need someone ♪
♪Older and wiser ♪
♪Telling me what to do ♪
♪You are 17 ♪
♪Going on 18 ♪
♪I'll ♪
♪Depend ♪
♪On you. ♪
我永远做不到你那样
I could never do that.
你在说什么呀?
What are you talking about?
你得到了那个角色
You have the part.
是呀
Yeah...
但当一切发生的时候 没有人比我更惊讶
but nobody was more surprised than I was when it happened.
我很确定会是你得到角色
I was sure it was going to be you.
什么?
What?
你妈妈没告诉过你么?
Your mother didn't tell you?
告诉我什么?
Tell me what?
她好象觉得你知道
She seemed to think you knew.
她好象觉得你梦到了
She seemed to think you dreamt it
然后就实现了
and made it so.
努力都没有用
There was no use in even trying...
那么 我没做过梦
Well, I didn't dream it.
我第一次听到你被叫去试演
The first I heard about you being called back was
就是你告诉我的时候
when you told me.
我第一次
The first...
知道你获得那个角色
I heard about you getting the part was
就是你获得角色的时候
when you got it.
妈妈 这个姑娘叫Maria
Mom, this girl is Maria.
嗨 妈妈
Hi, Mom.
嘿
Hey!
我还以为你们一直都在家呢
I thought you guys were here the whole time.
爸爸让我们在公园玩
Daddy let us play at the park
直到警♥察♥来把我们给赶出来了
until the Police came and kicked us out!
那地方天黑的时候就关门了
Turns out the place closes at dark,
我觉得简直没道理
which makes no sense to me.
如果公园都关门了
Where are High School kids supposed to go
中学生应该到哪儿
and do the things they can't do at home
去做不该在家做的事情?
if the park is closed?
爸爸
Dad!
你去拿邮件了没?
Did you grab the mail?
拿了
Yeah.
怎么了 你在等什么吗?
Why, you expecting something?
我以为 或许 妈妈 奶奶
I thought maybe Mom... Grandma...
会给我寄点什么来
might have sent me something.
噢 什么?
Oh, what?
Joe?
Joe?
我向她借钱了
I asked her for a loan.
我想说服她
I tried to convince her
那会比财产委托便宜
it was gonna be cheaper than bail.
噢 Joe
Oh, Joe...
她说她会考虑一下
She said she was gonna think about it.
跟她的会计谈谈
Talk to her accountant.
我猜我应该能
I guess I was just kind of hoping
在邮件里得到答复
that her answer would be in the mail.
是老鼠
It's the mice.
下雨的时候 他们就会跑进来
When it rains they come inside.
是老鼠
It's the mice!
我是不是站在刚才滴水下来的地方?
Am I above the spot where that drop hit me?
你得跟着横杆走
You gotta go towards the rail.
嘿 嘿
Hey, hey!
轻点
Take it easy up there!
那些东西还要卖♥♥的呢
I gotta sell that stuff!
快呀 接电♥话♥呀
Come on, pick up your phone.
Allison 现在还不到6点
Allison, it's barely 6:00.
他可能还在睡觉
He's probably sleeping.
这个坏蛋
The nut.
我不知道
I don't know.
他最近都不接我电♥话♥
He's not taking my calls lately.
也不回我电♥话♥
He hasn't been returning them either.
嗨 我是Lee Scanlon探员
Hi. This is Detective Lee Scanlon.
留下口讯 我晚点会联络你
Leave a message and I'll call you back.
我是说 你想让他说什么?
I mean, what is it that you want him to say?
你想让他告诉你什么?
What is it that you want him to tell you?
我是说 我梦到那孩子是只老鼠
I mean, you dreamt the boy was a mouse.
但是 很显然 他不是只老鼠
But clearly... he's not a mouse.
那么 肯定是有什么意义的
Well... it means something.
你现在给谁打电♥话♥?
Who you calling now?
DiNovi
DiNovi.
Lynn? 我是Allison
Lynn? It's Allison.
我得跟他谈谈
I need to speak to him.
恩 他不在
Um, he's not here.
是呀 他半小时前离开了
Yeah, he left a half hour ago.
他在玩具店
He's at the toy store.
他们今天早上要在开店前
They're reinterviewing all the employees
重新讯问店里的员工
before the place opens this morning.
你要地址么?
You want the address?
现在 上次你跟警方谈的时候
Now the last time you spoke to police
你提到你都在星期一
you mentioned that you do open the store
和星期四开店门
Mondays and Thursdays
因此 你就有钥匙
and that therefore you do have a key.
是这样么 呃
Is that correct Mr...
Kaye先生?
Mr. Kaye?
有位女士要见你
There's a lady here to see you.
警探
Detective,
我是Cynthia Keener
I'm Cynthia Keener.
Ameritips的调查员
I'm an investigator with Ameritips.
那么
Well...
你来得早了
you're here early.
没想到今天下午
Didn't expect to see you
预言前会见到你
till rehearsal this afternoon.
事实上 那正是我来的原因
Actually, that's why I came by.
我想让你听点东西
I need you to listen to something.
什么意思?
What do you mean?
你想唱歌♥给我听?
You want to sing something for me?
也不是
Not exactly.
Brooke?
Brooke?
现在 Kaye先生
Now, Mr. Kaye,
很显然 我们想要找的是
obviously, what we need from you is
在发现Goldman那孩子前24小时内
someone to corroborate your whereabouts
能进入储藏室的人
for the 24 hours prior tk the discovery of the Goldman boy.
又来了位找你的女士
You have another visitor.
老鼠?
A mouse?
肯定有什么意义的 -抱歉
It means something. I'm sorry.
剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表