剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表
I mean, you only just met her last night,
而且只看了几眼
and briefly at that.
我真的可以理解
I really do understand.
我是说你以前也没梦到过
I mean, it's not like you've been dreaming about her.
你不可能对她
(voice breaking): It's not like she's on
有很深的印象
your wave length or anything.
我是说我还能说什么呢?
I mean, what else could I say?
她人那么好 可是现在那么绝望
She's desperate, and so nice.
而我之前真的梦到过她的女儿
I have been dreaming about her daughter. I have.
而你正打算从她丈夫那获得份工作
And you're trying to get a job from her husband.
我只是不知道
And I just... I... I didn't feel
我还能说些什么
like there was anything else I could say.
这些梦都是真的
I mean, it's true.
关于她女儿的
All the dreams I've had about her
关于她女儿过去的
have been about her past.
但是我还能说些什么?
But still, I mean, what else could I say?
你就说你能说的
You said the only thing you could say.
谢谢
Thank you.
如果你还想
And, just remember, if we ever hope
让你的女儿上大学的话
to send our three girls to college,
你最好能找到她
you damn well better find her.
好吧 那这个呢?
Okay. How about this?
有没有可能你会梦到巴黎
Is it possible that you've dreaming about Paris
是因为Melissa跑去那了?
because that's where Melissa's run off to?
这不可能
That makes no sense.
我觉得可能. 拜托
Makes sense to me. Oh, come on.
哪个正常女人
What woman in her right mind
会跑去伤心之地
would go to the place where her first marriage fell apart
考虑她是否该再婚?
to figure out whether or not to get married a second time?
继续
Moving on.
关于第一个梦你还记得什么?
What else do you remember from that first dream?
她很伤心.
Well, she was upset.
她不想呆在巴黎
She didn't want to be there-- Paris, I mean.
就这样?
That's it?
就这样
That's it.
他给她倒了杯酒
He poured her a glass of wine,
她拿开瓶器戳了他的手
she stabbed him through the hand with a corkscrew.
这才是重点
Those are the highlights.
怎么了?
What?
没什么
That's all right.
无论如何,我都不想在哪儿工作
I didn't want to work there, anyway.
好吧 这不公平
All right, that's not fair.
这不是我的错 我的梦境
It's not my fault that the dreams I'm having
与她现在的住所无关
have nothing to do with where she is now.
两个梦一样?
The second one same as the first?
是的 第二个梦和第一个梦一样
Yes. Second one same as the first.
开瓶器插入手背
Corkscrew through hand.
酒瓶在墙上被敲碎
Smashed bottle against wall.
听上去很浪漫
Sounds romantic.
她说巴黎之行是个错误
She said that Paris had been a mistake.
他说他们应该去小屋
He said they should have gone to the cabin.
什么?
What?
他把它称作他们的秘密隐避处
He called it their secret hideaway.
小屋 他这么说的
The cabin. That's what he called it.
他们有谁提过在哪里吗?
Did either of them happen to mention where it was?
我马上打电♥话♥给Peter
I'm going to call Peter.
他不会知道那在哪
He's not going to know where it is.
那是个秘密隐避处
It's a secret hideaway.
也许他能帮我们找到他的前女婿
Yeah, well, maybe he can help us find his ex-son-in-law.
他 应该 知道在哪
He's got to know where it is.
那是他的秘密
It was his secret.
我讨厌这些前景树
I hate these foreground trees.
我昨天讨厌它们 今天还这样
I hated them yesterday, ill hate them today.
Henley先生?
Mr. Henley?
你好 我是 Allison Dubois
Hi. My name's Allison Dubois.
和在前台于一小时前预约过
I spoke with your receptionist about an hour ago.
是的... Bonnie和Peter的朋友
Oh, right, uh... yeah. Bonnie and Peter's friend.
我们以前见过吗?
Have we met before?
也许在他们的聚会上?
Maybe one of their parties?
你看上去真面熟
You look awfully familiar.
Dubois夫人?
Mrs. Dubois?
对不起 我很抱歉
Oh, sorry. I'm sorry.
Bonnie试图讲明白你以什么为生
Bonnie tried to tell me what exactly it was you did for a living,
我没有明白
and I didn't get it.
就是它
This is it.
它和其它六个相似的建筑
This and six other buildings like it.
我们为世界各地的博物馆和展览会
We design and create exhibits
设计创造展品
for museums and exhibitions all over the world.
那很不错
That's very impressive.
谢谢
Thank you.
这几天在做这个
This is one of those days
我觉得这像个花了过多钱的窗台
where I feel like an overpaid window dresser.
谢谢你
So thank you.
我能为你做什么?
Now, what can I do for you?
你想为自己作一个与实物大小一致的
Are you shopping for a life-sized,
过去景色吗?
historical diorama of your very own?
或者是些什么现代工艺?
Or is there something else I can help you with today?
Henley先生 事实上我是想
Mr. Henley, actually, I was hoping
与你谈谈你的前妻
to talk to you about your ex-wife.
她失踪了
She's missing.
"失踪" 也许是夸大了点
"Missing" may be overstating it.
她逃跑了
Uh, she ran away.
她父母很担心她
Her parents are very concerned about her.
像是我印象中Melissa的作风
Sounds like my Melissa.
这次是什么吓跑了她?
So what scared her off this time?
我不知道你知道多少
I don't know how much you know.
我不知道你们之间有多少联络
I don't know how much the two of you have kept in contact.
她计划下个月结婚
She's planning on getting married next month.
Mel 和我已经多年没有联♥系♥
Mel and I haven't spoken in years.
婚姻失败后 我需要一点时间治疗
I needed to do some healing after our marriage ended.
对我来说
And for my own peace of mind
我需要点时间断绝来往
I just had to cut off contact for a little while.
我明白
I understand.
对不起…我并不想激起 你对痛苦记忆的回忆
I'm sorry-- I didn't mean to stir up any painful memories.
只是现在看来 没人知道她的下落
Just no one else seems to know where she might be.
于是你跑来找上一任
So you thought you'd come to the last guy
Melissa为之逃跑的人
that Melissa ran out on,
来看看他是否助了一臂之力
and see if he could shed any light.
我知道你们两有个小屋
I know the two of you had a cabin.
我知道从哪里认识你了
Now I know where I know you from.
你在之前的一张报纸上出现过
You were in the papers a while back.
你为公诉人工作过对吗?
You worked with that district attorney, right?
那个搞砸了连环杀人案的家伙?
The one who messed up the serial killer thing?
老Bonnie也一样
Well, same old Bonnie.
把找她的任务交到你手上
Leave it to her to find someone like you
帮她找Melissa
to help her with Melissa.
你刚才说什么来着?
Now what did you say?
我们有个小屋?
That we had a cabin?
不 我们没有小屋
No. We didn't have a cabin.
我们租过一个
There was a cabin that we rented,
Melissa非常喜欢它
that Melissa really liked.
它在Lake Mead
It was on Lake Mead.
我想她非常喜欢那里
And I think she liked it so much
因为她父母不知道有那么个地方
because her parents didn't know about it.
这有点像我们的秘密隐避处
It was kind of our secret hideaway.
你觉得她在那里?
Is that where you think she might be?
我不能肯定
I'm not sure.
我只是试着帮忙
I'm just trying to help.
我们去过那里3 4次
We went there maybe three or four times,
但那是Melissa一手做的安排
but Melissa handled all the arrangements,
所以我甚至连地址都不知道
剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表