剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表
Remember?She's bringing the check.
我告诉过你她会带来支票 对吗? 1万美圆
I told you she's bringingthe check, right? $10,000.
她必须要卖♥♥掉一些债卷
She had to sell a couple bonds
才筹到钱
to get it.
Joe 我不是因为你妈要来而不开心
Joe, I'm not upset your mother's coming.
我只是有点紧张
I'm just-- I'm nervous.
我意思是 自从所有 关于我的事情都登出来后
I mean, I haven't seen thiswoman since all this
我就没见过她 好吧
stuff came out about me.Okay.
不 一点都不好
Well, no, it's not okay.
如果我的一个孩子
If one of my children
结婚差不多15年
was married for almost 15 years
我认为我了解他的伴侣 然后突然
and I thought I knewthis person, and then suddenly
某天这事都被报纸登出
one day this thing comes out
这事是反应他是怎样一个人
in the paper.This thing that is central
的关键?
to who they are as a person?
我不知道 我会感到...
I don't know, I would feel...
伤心... 或者会生气
hurt or... or angry.
我没听到这些
Well, I don't hear that.
没在电♥话♥里听到
Not on the phone.
她只是听起来很激动
She just sounds excited.
听起来就象她只是真的
Sounds like she just really
很期待看到我们所有人
looking forward to seeing us all.
我希望你是对的
I hope you're right.
谁去地狱测一下温度?
Hey, somebody check the temperature in hell.
我想我看到1个凤♥凰♥城的警♥察♥
I think I see one of phoenix's finest
真的出来工作了
actually out doing his job.
谢谢你抱病前来 侦探
Thanks for leaving your sick bed, detective.
也很高兴见到你
Nice to see you, too.
我的上帝
Scanlon:My god.
这真恐怖
This is awful.
我还不能确定这是犯罪
I still can't be sure it's a crimE.
我意思是 我们怎么知道这谁
I mean how do we know whoever this is
是不是点着烟就睡着了?
didn't just fall asleep with a cigarette?
或者是大♥麻♥ 或者是煤气管破裂了?
Or a joint or a crack pipe?
我们不知道
We don'T.
只是看上去非常不可思议
Just seems highly unlikely to me
怎么会有人往自己身上
that somebody would cover themselves,
往墙上和窗帘上浇满助燃剂
the walls and the drapesin accelerant,
然后再给自己卷跟大♥麻♥
and then go roll themselves a doobie.
明显有人纵火 侦探
This fire was set,detective.
早上好 早上好
good morning.Good morning.
我喜欢凤♥凰♥城
I like phoenix.
但我将不得不多干点活
But I'm goingto have to get busy
否则他们将把我送上去丹佛的飞机 或者去阿尔伯克基
or they'll put me on a planeto denver or albuquerque--
任何他们能赖我帐的地方
anywhere they can make money off me.
那将肯定
Which would, of course,
结束我们的小约会
be the end of our little arrangement.
所以我想
So I was wondering whether
你能否看下这些
you could have a look at these.
这些是从凤♥凰♥城的Ameritips办公室
These are unsolved cases
拿来的还没解决的案子
from our ameritips office here in phoenix.
失踪人口 失踪的东西
Missing people,missing things...
好吧
okay.
告诉我 你有那种感觉吗?
Tell me whether you,you get a twinge.
哪种感觉?
A twinge?
就是感觉 性高♥潮♥
A twinge, an orgasm,
噪热 我不在乎是什么
a hot flash-- I don't care.
我只是想试着干点成绩出来
I'm just trying to create some churn,
创造点活力
some activity.
所以 恩...
So, uh...
我要你看下这个东西
I want you to look at this stuff,
跟它相处一段日子
live with it for a bit,
然后 让我们看看能否为自己
and, uh, let's see if we can't drum up
在凤♥凰♥城争取点小生意做?
a little business for ourselves here in phoenix, hmm?
Owen?
teacher:Owen?
校长要见你
Principal reed needs to see you.
我只是一直告诉自己那不代表任何事
I just kept telling myself it didn't mean anything.
只是个奇怪的梦
Just a weird dream.
你想跟我谈谈吗
Do you want to tell me about it?
谈这个梦? 不
The dream? No.
关键是 今天我在上世界史的时候
The point is that, today,when I was in world themes,
校长进来了
the principal came and,
把我梦到的那个男孩叫出去
and pulled the boy that I dreamt about out of class.
就是Owen
Owen.
我看到他们在走廊上 他跟Owen在说些什么
I saw them in the hallway and he was telling owen something
然后Owen就哭了
and owen started crying.
后来我听说他妈妈死了
And then I heard that his mom had died.
那就是你梦到的吗
Is that what happened in your dream?
我猜 我就是没弄明白
I guess I just don't get it.
宝贝 你哪里不明白?
You don't get what,honey?
为什么
Why?
为什么我要做这个梦?
Why did I dreamthat dream?
是不是我应该去做些什么或说点什么?
Was I supposed to do something or say something?
我能阻止它吗
Could I have stopped it?
你只是个15岁的女孩
You're a 15-year-old girl.
我只能相信
I have to believe
如果你的梦能救那个女人的命
that if your dream could have saved a woman's life
那这个梦应该让那些
it would have been dreamtby somebody a little more...
更加年长
a little older,
更加自信的人来做
a little more sureof themselves.
妈妈! 爸爸!
Mom! Dad!
妈妈 爸爸!
Mom, dad!
看我们做了什么!
Look what we made!
看那!
Joe:Wow, look at that!
那是个多棒的手工艺品
That is quite a pieceof handiwork.
姑娘们 那很漂亮
Girls, that is beautiful,
但我和爸爸已经决定
but daddy and ialready decided
让奶奶住Ariel的房♥间
that grandma's going to stayin ariel's room.
什么
What?
Ariel 我要你去
Ariel, I need you to go sleep
妹妹们房♥间的气垫床上睡
in your sisters' room on the air mattress.
为什么要
Why do I have
我让出房♥间?
to give up my room?
Bridgette和mariereally要奶奶
Bridgette and marie really want grandma
和他们住在一起
to stay with them in theirs.
不行 因为奶奶年纪太大了
No, becausegrandma is too old
不能和你们分享一间房♥
to share a room.
你不明白 她喜欢分享
You don't know that.She likes sharing.
她总是告诉我要分享
She's always telling me to share.
好吧 姑娘们
Okay, girls...
我提议我们投票
I say we havea vote.
同意奶奶睡我们房♥里的
Everybody in favor of grandma sleeping in our room,
举手
raise your hand.
对不起 姑娘们
Sorry,
这事不会投票决定
girls, this is not up for a vote.
但我以为
But I thought
我们住在一个民♥主♥的国家
we lived in a democracy.
实际上在DUBO的家庭里
Well, actually, here inthe dubois household,
我认为我们生活在
we live in what ilike to think of
良性独♥裁♥下
as a "benigndictatorship."
那是什么意思?
What does that mean?
意思就是妈妈和我的投票
That means that mommy and mine
才算数?
are the onlyvotes that count.
那这个标语怎么办
But what about the sign?
现在我们要重新做一个了
Now we have to redothe sign.
我知道 我是最差的了
I know, I'm the lowest of the low--
作为一个公务员 却不为公众服务
a public servant whowon't serve the public.
你想要我怎么样 Lynn?
What do you want from me, lynn?
和我工作过的其他1100人
The other 1,100 people I work with
都没这么想
don't feel the same way.
坦白说 你和你的在市政厅
剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表