剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表
灵媒缉凶 前情提要
Previously on Medium:
太谢谢你了
You totally saved me.
噢 是我妈妈
It's my mom.
讨厌 不接了 谢谢你...
Pain in the ass.Thank you so...
Suzie
Suzie!
根据这上边写的Cynthia Keener 有个女儿叫Suzie
According to this,Cynthia Keener had a daughter named Suzie
在1998年失踪了
who went missing in 1998.
别叫了 别叫了 别叫了 好吧
Don't scream. Don't scream, okay?
我知道他从哪儿绑♥架♥了她 把她和其他人关在哪儿
Don't scream. He'll hear you, okay?I know where he took her,where he kept her and the others.
其他人?
The others?
至少还有一个女孩
There was at least one other.
她的名字叫Johanna
Her name was Johanna.
噢 天哪
Oh, my God.
Marie Wheeler? 你是这间店的店主?
Marion Wheeler? Are you the owner of this store?
或许吧
Maybe.
Johanna 她在1998年失踪过?
Johanna? Her disappearance in 1998?
我的女儿没有失踪 从没失踪过
My daughter isn't missing. She's never been missing.
说明你错了 我 我 很生气
It means you're wrong.It means I'm actually... I'm actually angry
因为那个女人的女儿不可能看到我女儿死了
that that woman's daughter isn't deadbecause she could have been there for daughter
我是说如果她真的在那地下室呆过的话
in her final moments, if in fact,if she was ever even in that basement.
那是什么意思?
What does that mean?
意思是你被解雇了
It means you're fired.
慢点 你是说 你是说 你发明了什么东西?
Slow down. Are you telling meyou think you... you actually invented something?
我是说 我开始想到了些东西
Here's the thing: it isn't just a toy.
而且我敢打赌 这想法前景很好
I actually think that it might have real world applications.
我算了一下 大概需要3万美圆
I figure all that's going to cost about $30,000.
Joe 算了吧
Joe, come on.
3万美圆? 我们连3千美圆都没有
$30,000?We don't even have $3,000.
女儿们的大学基金里 有大约3万2千美圆
The girl's college money.There's almost $32,000 just sitting there.
你知道我不能这样做的
You know I can't do this.
噢 天哪 这不是很好笑么?
God, isn't life funny?
我们的婚姻就意味着 我一直信任你
I mean, this whole marriagehas always been about me believing in you.
现在就这么一次 就这么一次
Now the one time, the one time,
要让你信任我一次
the shoe ends up on the other foot...
这根本就不是一回事
This is not the same thing.
这就是一回事 就是
It's exactly the same thing, exactly.
你去哪儿
Where are you going?
关你什么事
What does it matter?
Joe
Joe...
救救我
Stop it, please!
噢 不 天哪 天哪
Oh, God... oh, God.Oh, God.
我不明白了 为什么啊?
I don't understand why...
灵媒缉凶 第四季第10集
如果你不介意的话 我能换到新闻台么 先生?
You watching this, or can I change it to the news?
噢 不 这是你的店 你的电视 想换就换吧
No, no, it's your bar. Your TV.Change it to whatever you like.
你和你老婆吵架了吧 哈?
You and the missus had a blow up, huh?
是啊 你怎么知道呢?
Yeah. How did you know?
你已经坐在那里一个小时了
You've been fiddling with that wedding band for the last hour
每次电♥话♥一响你就转到语♥音♥信箱
and every time the phone rings, you forward it to voicemail.
想听我的意见么?
Want some advice?
家庭问题在酒吧里可是没法解决的
Problems at home never get solved at a bar.
下次电♥话♥响的时候 接起来
Next time that thing rings, answer it.
说不定有什么急事呢
Might be an emergency.
或许她需要你的帮助
Maybe she needs your help.
我现在是在Casa村医院为大家进行现场直播
Reporting live from just outside Casa Valley Hospital
今天早上逃出来的两名女孩已送到急诊室
where the two young women managed to escape from their captor early this morning...
事实上 她可没什么事 好得很啊
Actually, it looks like she's doing just fine.
她想干吗就干吗去了
Looks like she's right where she wants to be.
请给Staitman医生打电♥话♥,求你了
Paging Dr. Staitman, Dr. Staitman, please.
Keener女士
Ms. Keener.
你Amtips的一名同事来找你 她就在候诊区
One of your colleagues from Ameritips is asking for you.She's in the waiting area.
这边请 -谢谢
This way.thank you
抱歉 我知道我不该来这儿的
I'm sorry. I know I'm not supposed to be here.
我不应该露面的
I'm supposed to be a secret.
但我真的有事得跟你说
I have to talk to you about something.
过去几晚我做的梦 全都是关于Suzie的
Everything I've been seeing in my dreams the last few nights, everything about Suzie--
一切确实发生了
it happened.
并没有发生过
It did not happen.
并不是发生在我女儿身上 也并不是发生在9年前
Not to my daughter, not nine years ago.
我们现在知道了
We know that now.
你所看到的是Melanie Linder
What you saw was happening to Melanie Linder.
你把长相搞错了
You got the faces confused.
你把Suzie的脸跟Melanie的脸搞混了
You put Suzie's face where Melanie's was, and...
不 我想我没有把长相给弄错
No. I think I got the faces right:
Suzie的 Johanna Wheeler的 绑♥架♥者的 都没搞错
Suzie's, Johanna Wheeler's, the kidnapper's.
那可说不通啊
That makes no sense.
Johanna Wheeler刚跑了出来
Johanna Wheeler was just freed.
很显然她9年前并没跟我女儿关在一起
Obviously, she wasn't locked up in a basement with my daughter nine years ago.
我想她有的
I think she was.
你到底看到了些什么啊
What are you saying?
她是罪犯之一 她和她的男朋友
She was in on it.She and her boyfriend.
确实是那个男人绑♥架♥了Suzie
He's not the man who took Suzie
但是 她跟那个男人是一伙的
but I believe he and Johanna had the same arrangement.
你什么意思?
What do you mean?
他们一起确定目标
They would target a girl
是他们俩都想要的女孩
someone they both wanted.
那个男人会绑♥架♥目标 并把她跟扮演成
And the boyfriend would kidnap her and throw her in the basement with Johanna
同为受害人的Johanna一起扔进地下室
who would pretend to be a fellow victim.
她为什么要那样做呢?
Why would she do that?
因为她是个反♥社♥会♥者
Because she's a sociopath.
因为她觉得那样很好玩
Because she thinks it's fun.
因为一切对她来说都是个好玩的游戏而已
Because it's all a big game to her.
她喜欢陷害她们 让她们对她敞开心扉
She likes befriending them getting them to open up, seducing them,
引诱她们 跟她们拉近关系 然后观察着她们
keeping them close to her, and then watching...
当她们发现了她的背叛 就会很惊讶
their surprise when she betrays them.
而她看到她们受苦 就在旁边狂笑
Laughing while they're suffering.
他们把Johanna带回来的时候 我也看到了
Well, I saw Johanna when they brought her in.
在我看来 那可不像是玩游戏
She didn't look like she was playing a game to me.
她是在演戏
She's acting.
演给你看 演给警♥察♥看 演给媒体看
For you, for the police, for the media.
她必须这样做
She has to.
她最不愿看到的 就是Melanie Linder
The last thing she imagined was that Melanie Linder
在他们杀了她之前 夺过她男朋友的枪
would get that gun away from her boyfriend
然后开枪杀了他
and kill him with it, before they could kill her.
这可是个非常有趣的推理 Allison
Well, that's a very interesting theory, Allison.
唯一的问题是Melanie Linder并不是
The only problem is,Melanie Linder wasn't the one
那个从绑♥架♥犯手里夺过枪的人
who wrestled the gun away from the kidnapper.
Melanie Linder并不是开枪射杀他的人
Melanie Linder wasn't the one who shot him.
是Johanna Wheeler干的
It was Johanna Wheeler.
我回来了
I'm home.
你昨晚没睡
You smell like beer.
我只是想告诉你
I don't know what to tell you.
那不是我们的钱
It's not our money to use.
是女儿们的钱
It's the girls' money.
对不起
I'm sorry.
你想去接女儿们 还是想我去接
Do you want to pick up the girls Nor you want me to do it?
很好 或许她会喜欢开车的
You're right. You probably shouldn't be driving.
求你了 求你了 别
Please... please don't.
求你了
Please.
别
Don't.
求你了
Please.
如果你非得带走我们中的一个 带走我吧
If you have to take one of us...take me.
她只会哭个不停
If you take her, she'll just keep crying.
我 我可以让你开心的
Me...I can make you believe I like it.
不 还不行
Not yet.
我得看看我的手♥机♥讯息
I have to check my messages.
嘿 亲爱的 是妈妈 听着
Hey, sweetie, it's Mom.Listen
我并不想烦你的 Johanna 但是发生了怪事
Johanna, I'm sorry to bother you with this,but the strangest thing just happened.
有两个女人到店里来找我
These two women came to visit me here at the store.
其中一个是个私♥家♥侦♥探♥
One of them was a private investigator
而她们两人好象都觉得
剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表