剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表
and I start calling Stratosphere Aeronautics,
我请求和那位Terry Cavanaugh通电♥话♥
and I'm asking to speak to this Terry Cavanaugh guy.
当然他们不肯转接
And of course they don't connect me.
然后我忽然醒悟
And then it hits me.
我刚刚收到25万
I mean I just got paid a quarter of a million dollars
第一份独♥立♥发明得到的钱
for my first independent invention.
这该死的发明还是两个月前想的
And I only had the damn idea a whole two months ago.
我们会有更多这辈子都赚不到的钱
And now we're sitting on more money than we've ever had in our entire lives.
我们不是吃素的
And I know we're not set.
我知道我仍要出去找工作
I mean, I know I still got to go out there and get a job.
但总能找到比洗车还要好的
But, I mean, it sure beats working at the car wash.
所以 准备好出去庆祝了吗?
So you ready to go out and celebrate?
准备好了
Yes, I am.
宝贝 是你吗?
Is that you, baby?
你藏在那里面吗?
Are you hiding in there?
是妈咪哦
It's only Mama.
别害怕
Don't be frightened.
宝贝?
Baby?
不要!
No!
妈咪 求求你!
Mommy, please!
不要这样!
Don't do this!
求求你! 不要这样!
Please! Don't do this!
我什么都肯做
I'll do anything you want.
我们走投无路了!
There is nothing to do!
明白吗?
Do you understand?
我们都完蛋了
It is over for all of us.
还不行 走开! - 爹地!
Not now. Go away! Daddy!
Kelly! - 爹地 求你救我 爹地!
Kelly! Daddy, help me. Please, Daddy!
回来!
Come back here!
Kelly!
Kelly!
好了 你想说有个小女孩
Okay, so what you're telling me is a little girl
20年前住过Winters的房♥子...
who lived in the Winters' house 20 years ago...
Kelly McKenzie - Kelly McKenzie
Kelly McKenzie Kelly McKenzie...
和Charles Winters刚死的老婆 有同样的闺名
has the same first name as Charles Winters' late wife.
抱歉 那又能说明什么?
Sorry, what does that prove?
什么都说明不了
It doesn't prove anything,
不过是事实
but it is a fact.
如果她俩就是同一人呢?
Now, what if they're the same person?
查出Charles刚死的老婆的
It should be easy enough to check
娘家姓是否McKenzie也不难
if Charles's late wife's maiden is McKenzie.
其实不容易
But it isn't.
至少死亡证明上不是那样写的
I mean, at least not according to the death certificate.
可能她改过名
But maybe she changed it.
好吧 那我假设一下
Okay, I'll play.
即使她改过名
Let's pretend she changed it.
我仍不知道要查什么
I still don't see where we're going.
呃 我也不是百分百确定
Well, I'm not 100% sure on this either,
但我一直在做
but I keep dreaming
McKenzie家的小儿子死亡的梦
about the death of this little McKenzie boy.
而我梦里的情景
And the version that I see,
显示他并非死于意外
his death is no accident.
他妈妈故意淹死他的
His mother drowns him on purpose.
那儿还有个小女孩
And there's a little girl there,
一个叫Kelly的女孩
a little girl named Kelly.
她看到了全过程
And she sees it all.
我做这个梦肯定是有原因的
Well, I must be dreaming this for a reason.
喂?
Hello?
我是Joe Dubois
This is Joe Dubois.
Terry Cavanaugh?
Terry Cavanaugh?
是你
It's you.
他们说地方检察官那里会来人
They said it was going to be someone from the district attorney's office.
从今天起我在地方检察官办公室里工作
As of today I'm with the district attorney's office.
你会想笑吧
You gotta laugh.
我请你来让我太太平静下来
I hired you to help calm my wife down
现在市政又请你来收拾我
and now the city's hired you to help put me away.
Charles 我不是律师
I'm not an attorney, Charles.
市政请我是为了要找出真♥相♥
The city's hired me to help them figure out what really happened,
所以我才想和你谈谈
which is why I wanted to talk to you.
我有些...预感
I have some... some hunches.
有些想法
Some ideas.
但如果我对Kelly不了解的话...
But without knowing more about Kelly...
这些预感和想法都一无是处
they really don't make a lot of sense.
你最好别问我
Well, you better not ask me.
因为 呃 说到Kelly
Because, uh, when it comes to Kelly,
我原以为很了解她 实际却不是
I don't think that I'm really the expert I thought I was.
我说过我爱她...
You know, I loved her...
胜于我所爱过
more than anyone or anything
的一切人和物
I have ever loved.
那... 那... 那封信
That... that... that letter,
让我的爱毫无意义
it makes no sense to me.
Kelly的死亡证明上写着
According to Kelly's death certificate,
她的娘家姓是Anderson
it says that her maiden name is Anderson,
她的出生地是加州
that she was born in California.
你没想过要怀疑的吗?
Do you have any reason to suspect otherwise?
你在说什么?
What are you talking about?
我不知道 你知道她有没有兄弟姐妹?
I don't know. Do you know of any brothers or sisters?
你有见过她家里人吗?
Have you ever met anyone from her family?
她父亲? 母亲?
Her father? Her mother?
没有
No.
没有谁可以见
No, there was no one else to meet.
她说她从小和疯妈妈相依为命
Growing up she said it was just her and her crazy mother.
她妈妈去世了?
Her mother's dead?
在我认识她之前
Before I came along.
她用"疯狂"来形容她妈妈?
And she referred to her as "crazy"?
对 我们的家庭同样糟糕
Yeah. We had bad parenting in common.
两个疯狂的母亲
Two crazy mothers.
两个低贱的父亲
Two crappy fathers.
她爸从来不在她俩身边
Her dad was never around.
而我爸实际上是条哈巴狗
My dad was practically a lap dog
因为钱都在我妈手里
because my mother had all the money.
你可以看出我俩因此关系密切
I guess you could say that we bonded over that.
你们俩如何认识的?
And the two of you met how?
呃 她选了我
Uh, she chose me.
就像是电影里的情节
It was, uh, like a movie.
酒吧里最漂亮的女孩走过来搭讪
The prettiest girl in the bar just walks up and starts talking to me.
就和我
Me.
小姐 抱歉打断一下
Oh, sorry to interrupt, Miss,
但请你不要继续询问我儿子
but I'd ask you not to continue questioning my son
除非他有机会 和这位律师Beverly先生商议过
until he has a chance to confer with his attorney here, Mr. Beverly.
Beverly先生 这是我儿子Charles
Mr. Beverly, my son, Charles.
Charles 会让你很快离开这里的
Charles. Have you out of here before you know it.
看来最后还是妈妈出面的吧?
I see Mom finally came through, huh?
这位是Allison Dubois
This is Allison Dubois.
她为地方检察官办事
She's with the district attorney's office.
Allison 我爸
Allison, my dad
还有很明显 我的新律师
and, apparently, my new attorney.
Winters先生 很高兴认识你 - Dubois女士 你好
Nice to meet you, Mr. Winters. - Ms. Dubois. Hi.
其实我已经问完话了
We're actually finished here.
让你们几位用这间房♥聊天吧
If you gentlemen would like to use this room to chat.
谢谢
Great. Thank you.
她是个怪诞的女孩
She was an odd girl, you know.
她留一张那样的字条...
I wouldn't put it past her...
然后自杀 并不是不可能
take her own life, leave a note like that.
爸! - 个人看法
Dad! I'm just saying.
你见过她?
You ever meet her?
见过
Yes.
匆匆一面
Briefly.
那你就该知道
Well, then you know.
她是个怪诞的女孩
She was an odd girl.
动机是什么?
What's the motive?
他们没什么财产
剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表