剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表
Manny最大的问题
Manny's biggest problem
Van Dyke最大的砝码就是"Allison问题"
and Van Dyke's biggest asset is "the Allison question."
谁是Allison Dubois?
Who is Allison Dubois?
她在哪?
Where is she?
如果她真实存在为什么Manny要把她藏起来
If she's the real deal, why is Manny hiding her?
我们的结论是
We've come to the conclusion
"Allison问题"的最好答案
that the best answer for the Allison question
就是Allison她自己
is Allison herself.
是时候让你浮出水面了 Dubois太太
It's time for you to come out of hiding, Mrs. Dubois.
"Allison问题"的最好答案就是Allison自己
"The answer to the Adlison question is Allison herself"?
呣
Mm-hmm.
他真的那样说啦
He actually said that?
那要怎么样 我们要掺和得到这事里去?
So what? So now we got to go to this thing?
那我要怎么说?
Well, what was I supposed to say?
我不知道 告诉他我们的孩子病了
I don't know. Tell him we got a sick kid.
怎么啦?
What?
如果不能把孩子用作借口
What are kids for if not to be used as excuses
来摆脱那些你不想做的事那要孩子干嘛?
to get out of things that you don't want to do?
那不搞笑
That's not funny.
一点都不搞笑
Phat's not even a little funny.
万一我们有个孩子生病了...
If one of our girls gets sick now...
哦 拜托 没有孩子
Oh, please, one of our kids is not going
要生病
to get sick now.
这太搞笑了
And it is too funny.
别说话了 我不想听 我要睡觉了
Be quiet. I'm not listening. I'm asleep.
没有 你在偷笑 你心里偷笑呢
No, you're laughing. You're laughing on the inside.
我听不见你说啥
I can't hear you.
我在做梦了
I'm in dreamland.
你笑小点声
You want to keep your laughter down, please?
我想睡觉了
I'm trying to sleep. (humming)
你还要点什么吗?
MAN: You going to want something else?
要打烊了
It's last call.
不要了 谢谢
No, thanks.
我想我喝得差不多了
I guess I've been stood up.
这对你我都好
Happens to the best of us.
他可能还会来的
You know, he may still show.
离关门还有20分钟
You got 20 minutes till closing.
根本没有人要来见我
There's no one coming here to meet me.
重要的是:
Fundamental truth:
勤奋工作的男人喜欢
Hardworking young men like the idea
勾引富有年长的女人
of seducing rich, older women.
他们觉得这很容易
They think it's easy.
他们认为我们失落
They think we're desperate--
以至于为了让他们开心会作任何事情
so desperate we'll do whatever it takes to keep them happy.
他不知道的是
Little does he know
我想要的 只是一晚
I only want him for the night.
玻璃的戒指 假珍珠项链
Glass ring, fake pearls.
他是个男人
He's a man.
他可看不出来
He won't know the difference.
好喝吗?
How's that treating you?
不错 谢谢
Good. Thanks.
是我的错
It's my fault, you know,
让他觉得他可以这样对我
that he thinks he can treat me this way.
我不该给他买♥♥
I should never have bought him
他想要的那辆小跑车
that little sports car he wanted.
现在他以为他可以让我
Now he thinks he can just leave me here sitting,
独自坐在这餐厅里等他一晚上
waiting for him all night in a restaurant.
他听起来像个傻瓜
He sounds like a fool.
一个瞎了眼的傻瓜
A blind fool.
没错
You're right.
他就是
He is.
我想问你个问题
Look, I got to ask you something.
可以啊 最好快点
Well, go ahead. Hurry up.
离打烊还有19分钟
Only got 19 minutes before closing.
什么样的男人 才能配得上像你这样的女人
How does a guy get to be with a woman like you anyway?
他问了
He asks.
你太棒了
You're pretty amazing.
美丽 诱人
Pretty and amazing, yeah.
你也是
God did okay by you, too.
我想去弄点东西喝
Hey, I'm gonna, uh, pour myself a drink.
你要吗
You want something?
好啊 随便什么都行
Whatever you're having, sure.
实际上这家伙让我有点失落
This one actually makes me a little sad.
他挺可爱的
(sighing): He's so cute.
我真想多跟他呆几个晚上
I could see myself spending more than just one night with him.
不过 那不可以
But that would never work.
他以为我是富婆
He thinks I actually have money.
别表现的那么惊讶
Don't look so surprised.
任何称职的美洲豹都知道怎么用钉子
Any cougar worth her salt knows a thing or two about nails.
宝贝 你的背曾经被
Hey, lover, you ever had your back scratched
像我这样得女人抓伤过吗?
by a woman who really knows how?
哦 快来 别像个孩子似的
Oh, come on. Don't be such a baby.
你会喜欢这个的
You'll love it.
哦
Oh.
小心点 她刚睡着
(softly): Careful. She just fell asleep.
我可不想吵醒她 -知道啦
I don't want to wake her. (softly): Okay.
别怨我 要怨就怨Friedman医生
Don't blame me. Blame Dr. Friedman.
他才是那个马上要出城 叫我们
He's the one who's leaving town and told us
得半个小时就到他诊所的人
we've gmt to get to his office in half an hour.
你觉得我们这样有几次啦?
Hey, how many times you think we've made this trip?
我不知道
I don't know, what?
清晨的耳朵感染 或寻找抗生素之旅
The early morning ear infection/antibiotic run?
我不知道
I don't know.
两个一起还是分开...
Together or separate...?
嗨 这是哪条街?
Hey, what street was that?
呣 24街 我觉得
Um, oh... 24th, I think.
让我用下你的电♥话♥
Let me use your phone.
我要给Scanlon探长打个电♥话♥
I've got to call Detective Scanlon.
Lee Scanlon探长 凤♥凰♥城警♥察♥局
Detective Lee Scanlon, Phoenix PD.
我得到匿名举报说好像
I, uh, I got an anonymous tip there might have been
昨晚这里有点麻烦
some trouble here in the restaurant last night.
看起来没事
Well, looks okay to me.
好啦 我放弃了
Okay, I give up.
接电♥话♥啊 Allison
(line ringing) Come on, Allison.
喂?
ALLISON: Hello?
Lee是你吗?
Lee, is that you? (scouring floor)
喂? - 我..
Hello? Uh, I'm gonna...
我等下再打给你
I'm gonna call you back, okay?
那怎么弄的?
(continues scouring) What's going on?
怎么弄得?
What do you got here, amigo?
被害人的名字是Ryan Haas 26岁
Victim's name is Ryan Haas, 26 years old.
在餐馆工作
Been working at this restaurant
做了4年酒保
for four years as a bartender.
经理说
The manager said, uh,
Ryan昨晚主动要求最后走 负责关店门
Ryan offered to close up last night after his shift ended.
没提到他和谁有约
Didn't say anything about him, uh, having a date.
有人记得吧台旁的那个女人吗
Anyone remember the woman at the bar?
这地方就是个找乐子的地方
This place is kind of a pickup joint.
Ryan跟谁都调情
Ryan was a flirt.
经理说总是有女孩
The manager says there's always girls
在这徘徊直到打烊
hanging around the bar till closing,
没人注意到那个 -这不可能
but no one they noticed. Well, that doesn't make sense.
那女人很漂亮
This woman is beautiful.
也很性感
She was, uh... sexy.
她不是那种不被人注意的角色
She's not the kind of woman who would go unnoticed.
假设她存在 她做了昨晚那事..
Well, she did last night, if she even exists.
你什么意思?
What does that mean?
Allison 他是被钉枪杀死的
Allisof, this guy was killed with a nail gun.
然后呢? -你见过有几个女人有钉枪的?
So? So how many women you know have a nail gun?
更别说有足够的力气
Much less the strength to overpower
剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表