剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表
天哪
oh, my god...
太好吃了
this is good.
真的好好吃
I mean... really good.
美味啊
It's delicious.
你刚说这是什么?
What did you say this was again?
我可没说过
I didn't, actually.
这是老菜式了
It's just an old recipe.
对不起...
I'm sorry, I...
我很久没见你了...
haven't seen you in...
就像永远那么久
well, gosh, it seems like forever.
我能聊的只有食物
All I can talk about is the food.
你过得怎么样?
How have you been?
不错 事实上很好
Well. Very well, as a matter of fact.
你呢?
And what about you?
我看到你给自己弄了个纹身
I see you went and got yourself inked up.
是啊
Oh... (quiet laugh) yeah.
有天晚上我和一群朋友喝多了
Me and the boys had a little bit too much to drink one night.
酒醒之后就发现自己多了个纹身
When I woke up, I had this tattoo.
我很抱歉 我不喜欢重复发问
I'm sorry. I really hate to nag, but, uh,
但这是我有史以来吃到过最可口的菜
this is the best thing I've ever tasted.
拜托 你就告诉我这是什么吧
Please, you have to tell me what it is.
有时候还是别知道的比较好
Sometimes it's better not to know.
快说吧 这是什么? 里脊肉? 嫩腰肉?
Come on, what is it? Filet? Tenderloin?
你真的想知道?
You're sure you want me to tell you?
对
Oh, I'm sure.
好吧 但我很惊讶那么好吃的肉
Okay. But I'm surprised you haven't figured it out yet.
你竟然没吃出来?
That meat you're enjoying so much?
这秘密食材就是你
The secret ingredient... is you.
我们在吃你
we're eating you.
准确点是你的右腿
Your right leg, to be exact.
看看你自己就会明白了
Look for yourself. You'll see.
灵媒缉凶 第四季第6集
其实我那梦没实质内容
Well, there was definitely nothing literal about my dream.
但梦里的那个小伙子很年轻
But the guy in it, he, he was young.
大约20 21岁
He was like 20, 21, uh...
头发黑黑的 很蓬松
oh, he had dark, shaggy hair.
他手上还有个纹身
Oh, he also had a, uh, a tattoo on his arm.
图案像是着了火的8号♥黑球
It was like an eight ball with fire all around it.
我不知道该怎么说
I don't know what to tell you, allison.
你的描述和失踪人口或者不明死者
No one matching that description has been reported missing.
都不吻合
Or turned up dead.
你能等会吗?
lee, can you hold on a second?
不好意思 我接个电♥话♥
I'm getting another call. Sorry.
喂?
Hello?
喂 是Allison Duboism吗?
Hello. Is this allison dubois?
是我?
Yes?
我是Ubient信用公♥司♥的Desai女士
This is mrs. Desai from the ubient credit corporation.
我是来通知你你的账户已经过期90多天了
I'm calling to inform you that your accois more than 90 days past due.
谢谢你的提醒 Desai女士
Well, I appreciate your heads up, mrs. Desai.
但我们已经听够了
But you know what? We already know that.
你们公♥司♥的员工真是敬业
Someone from your company has been nice enough
每天打电♥话♥来提醒我们
to call us every single day to remind us.
如果你再不支付最低还款
Now, if you can't arrange to make the minimum payment soon,
恐怕我们要冻结你的账户了
I'm afraid your credit cards are going to be frozen.
这我也听够了
Yeah, you know what? We know that, too.
我们也想付钱 真的
we want to pay you. We really do.
我们会尽快支付还款的
And we will, as soon as we can.
不好意思 我要挂了
I'm sorry, I have to get off now.
我还有电♥话♥
'Cause I have another call.
抱歉 久等了
Lee, sorry about that.
没事 我会帮你留心的
Uh, no problem. I'll keep an eye out, okay?
谢谢
Thanks.
你那么确定
So, you're fairly confident
Cassandra Baldwin能胜任陪审员?
that cassandra bald win would make a good juror?
她很适合
She's perfect for you.
我认为她会投无罪票
I think that she will vote to acquit.
长官?
Sir?
嗯
Hm...?
不好意思 事实上
I'm sorry, allison. The truth is,
我现在并不担心陪审团的事
my mind isn't really on this jury at the moment.
我有另一件事
actually, there's something else
想和你商量
I would like to discuss with you.
昨晚我和老同事Jed Garrity吃饭
I had dinner last night with an old colleague-- jed garrity.
我做低级公诉人那会他是个法官
He was a judge when I was a junior prosecutor.
他担任州议员至今
He's served as a state senator for...
已经10年多了
more than a decade now.
我们聊锝很愉快
It was quite an interesting evening.
我们聊到地区检察官
Apparently, there's some dissatisfaction
Tom Van Dyke的做法
with the way tom van dyke is
不太受到赞同
handling himself as district attorney.
你想想
Imagine that.
Van Dyke正面临改选
Van dyke is up for reelection soon.
一些人不愿看到
There are some people who are disappointed
他独领风♥骚♥
that he's running unopposed.
Garrity议员也是其中之一
Senator garrity among them.
他问我对参加竞选
Last night, garrity asked me if I'd be interested
有没有兴趣
in throwing my hat into the ring.
那你怎么回答的?
So what did you say?
我说我很满足
Oh, I told him that I was, uh, content
在市中心旁一个租来的办公室里退休
to languish in a rented office on the edge of downtown.
我还说
I also told him that I...
我以前一直以为我会以查案为业
always imagined spending the autumn of my career
凑合地过完后半辈子
picking up cases on a catch-as-catch-can basis.
你怎么看?
What do you think I said?
我告诉他我很兴奋
I imld h I'm excited.
我想念菲尼克斯城
I told him that I miss serving the city of phoenix.
我激动地发抖
I, uh, that I'd be thrilled to stand for the job.
这是个好消息 真为你高兴
Oh, that's great news. I'm so happy for you.
不得不承认 我也很高兴
I have to admit I'm happy for me, too.
但我不能轻敌
But I'm trying to keep it in check.
这可不是件容易的事
This isn't going to be easy.
这么晚才发起竞选活动
The logistics of getting a campaign up and running
坦白说 有点让人心里没底
at this late date-- frankly, they're... daunting.
而且...
And... (sighs heavily)
议员支持我是有条件的
the senator's support is conditional.
在他帮助我之前
Before he's willing to endorse me,
他提到几个要注意的问题
he has concerns that need to be addressed,
最主要的一个就是你
and chief among them is you.
如果这能帮你回去工作
Hey, if it helps you get your job back,
我会离开公众视线直到竞选结束
I will happily crawl under a rock until after the election.
谢谢你的好意
well, I appreciate the offer,
但我觉得这不可行
but I don't think that's a realistic possibility.
记者擅长掘地三尺
Reporters are quite good at looking under rocks.
是啊
Yeah.
Garrity议员想见你
Senator garrity would like to meet you.
就在今晚
Tonight, as a matter of fact.
如果你愿意 我们仨可以吃顿饭
If you're willing, the three of us could have dinner.
这样议员就能自己问你
The senator could ask you his questions,
最好
and, hopefully...
是这样
that'll be that.
爸爸 怎么了?
Dad. Yeah?
我要给Hannah回电♥话♥
I need to call hannah back,
可Bridgette不肯听电♥话♥
and bridgette won't get off the phone.
我正在忙
Well, I'm in the middle of something, ariel.
你等等
Just be patient.
但她都快打了10分钟了
Yeah, but she's been on the phone for, like, ten minutes.
她在和谁通话?
Who's she talking to?
我不知道
I don't know--
某个奇怪的家伙 她没说什么时候打完
some weird guy-- but she won't say when she'll be done.
你就再等一会 行吗?
well, just hold on for a couple minutes, okay?
她应该马上就好了
剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表