剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表
So where's Cooper now?
为什么这对你那么重要?
Why does that matter so much to you?
如果你看到了些跟案子有关的东西
If you've seen something that ties to this case,
干嘛不直接告诉我
why don't you just tell me?
我保证会帮你传达给Cooper的
I'll make sure word gets to Cooper.
不行
Because I can't.
Cooper是唯一一个我能告诉的人
Cooper's the only person I can talk to about this.
他在哪呢? 说吧
Now, where is he? Please.
现在的话
Right about now,
Cooper应该是去视察那位 可能是第三名牺牲者的
Cooper's getting a little face time with Nina Jarvis,
Nina Jarvis了吧
our potential third victim.
他们正在掘她的尸体
They're exhuming her body
看看其戒指是否跟另外两起案件相同
to see if her ring matches the other two.
下面 千万别说是我告诉你的
Now, you didn't hear it from me,
她埋葬在锡卡莫尔山的墓园里
but she's buried at Sycamore Hill Cemetery.
如果你现在开车过去
If you drive over there now,
我肯定你能找到他的
I'm sure you'll find what you're looking for.
Dubois先生?
Mr. Dubois?
想不想喝点什么?
Can I get you anything to drink?
不用了 谢谢 我不渴
Oh, no, thank you. I'm fine.
其实这算个好兆头
It's a good sign, you know.
因为他们还在讨论
The fact that they're still talking.
说明你的演示进行得很顺利
It means your presentation went well.
Doyle小姐
Miss Doyle.
很抱歉 Dubois先生
I'm sorry, Mr. Dubois.
我们也在会议中提过 已经有
As we mentioned in the meeting, we've already got
很多同类的项目在酝酿中了
a couple of competitive projects in the pipeline.
我们很怕会有重复
We're worried about overlap.
没关系的 真的
It's okay. Really.
还是谢谢
Uh, just grateful
你们愿意听我说完
you were willing to hear me out.
无论管不管用
For what it's worth...
我还是给你投了支持票
I fought for you.
我觉得你的构思要比我们
I happen to think your idea's a lot smarter
正在赞助的那个好多了
than the ones we're backing.
不论如何 非常谢谢你
Well, for what it's worth, I appreciate that.
我要再次重申能跟您Cooper探员
I just want to reiterate what an honor it is
合作是多么得荣幸
to be working with you, Agent Cooper.
我多年来一直都关注着您办的案子
I've followed your career for many years,
还有幸拜读了您的大作
even had the pleasure of reading your books.
我向您保证一旦我们确定了
I want to assure you that if we do learn
这几起案件是有关联的话
that these murders are connected,
我的办事处将为您提供
my office is prepared to offer you
一切需要的资源
whatever resources you may need
以助您抓到凶手
to catch the perpetrator.
而且只要能有所帮助
And if it would be at all helpful,
我还会很高兴代表您 去联络市长办公室
I'm happy to liaise with the mayor's office on your behalf,
甚至是媒体
perhaps even the media.
Van Dyke先生 你真是太无私了
That's quite a selfless gesture, Mr. Van Dyke,
让我站在所有的摄影机前领功
offering to stand in front of all those cameras for me.
跟另两只戒指是一样的
It's a match to the other rings.
看起来还是应该由你
Looks like you're going to end up
在摄影机前宣布这一切
in front of a camera after all.
我去通知市长
I'll inform the mayor.
Dubois夫人 真是让人意外
Mrs. Dubois, what a pleasant surprise.
欢迎回到凤♥凰♥城 Cooper探员
Welcome back to Phoenix, Agent Cooper.
我很想说我很高兴能再来这儿
I wish I could say I was glad to be back in town,
不过 很不幸 你也看到了 我是来这儿工作的
but, unfortunately, you can see that I'm here on business.
讲到这个 我要说
Speaking of which, I can't tell you
听到你已经不能
how disappointed I was to hear
再协助地方检察院的消息
that you're no longer consulting
我真的很难过
for the District Attorney's office.
那是当然
I'm sure you are.
我是说真的
I mean it.
我知道你对这份工作有多在行
I know how very good you are at what you do.
我怀疑没人能比我更了解这点
I suspect I know it better than most.
我没时间寒暄了 Cooper探员
I don't have much time, Agent Cooper,
如果你不介意 我就直入正题了
so if you'll forgive me, I'll just cut right to the chase.
我知道你要来凤♥凰♥城干什么
I know what you're doing here in Phoenix
而我是来告诉你
and I'm here to tell you
我是绝对不会让你逍遥法外的
I'm not going to let you get away with it.
你是说不会让那个
You're not going to let me get away
连环杀手逍遥法外吗?
with catching a serial killer?
我不会让你杀了他
I'm not going to let you kill him.
我做了个梦 看到你杀了一个男人
I had a dream and I saw you murder a man.
我不清楚你对你看到的是怎么想的
I'm not sure what you think you saw,
但事实上
but the fact of the matter is
我跟我追捕的人是不一样的
I'm not like the men that I hunt.
我是不会恣意做事
I don't do what I do out of compulsion.
我做的都是需要做的事
I do it out of necessity.
只有这些体系失灵的时候 我才会采取行动
I only take action when the system fails.
但我向你保证
But I assure you
我的目的就是要把这个人正♥法♥
my intention is to bring this man to justice,
绝对没有要动私刑的意思
not deliver my own brand of it.
我知道我看到了什么
I know what I saw.
我看到你偷溜进 一个男人的酒店房♥间里
I saw you sneaking into a man's hotel room.
你拔出了枪
You had your gun out.
当你靠近他时 我看到他脸上的惊慌
I saw the look on his face when you were closing in on him.
等等
I'm sorry.
你意思是说你看到这个人的脸了?
Did you just say that you saw this man's face?
能跟我形容下他的长相吗?
Can you describe him to me?
哦...我知道你在想什么
Oh... I know what you're thinking.
你不想告诉我这个男人的长相
You don't want to give me a description
因为你觉得我会去杀了他
of a man you think I'm going to murder.
做事要分轻重 Dubois夫人
Prioritize, Mrs. Dubois.
先帮我找到这个
Help me protect
连环杀手 让凤♥凰♥城的居民
the citizens of Phoenix
免受池鱼之殃
from a serial killer.
然后再来担心这个
Then you can worry
连环杀手会被我迫♥害♥的事情
about protecting the serial killer from me.
Cooper探员?
Agent Cooper?
这女人是不是在骚扰你?
Is this woman bothering you?
正相反 Van Dyke先生
Quite the contrary, Mr. Van Dyke.
我跟Dubois夫人刚刚
Mrs. Dubois and I are just working out
达成了一项协议
the terms of a deal.
不好意思 我不明白
I'm sorry. I don't understand.
什么样的协议?
What kind of deal?
我想你说会提供给我一切
I'm assuming that your offer to provide me
需要的资源的话还算数吧
with whatever resource I might need still stands.
当然啦
Of course it does.
很好 因为我要她
Good. Because I need her.
我需要Allison Dubois
I need Allison DuBois.
天 怎么在房♥间里
Boy, have I not missed
又开始看到这些东西了
seeing that sort of stuff around the house.
哦 对不起 这些都是Cooper探员的
Oh. Sorry. They're Agent Cooper's.
他让我把所有他手上的资料看一遍
He wanted me to look over everything he had,
好在明天顺利进入状态
make sure I was ready for tomorrow.
这家伙还真有一手
Gotta hand it to that guy.
他肯定是个该死的推销员
He must be one hell of a salesman.
推销员?
Salesman?
我意思是今天早上
I'm just saying that this morning
你还因为他可能会
you couldn't live with the possibility
杀人的事情耿耿于怀
that he might take another life.
而今晚 他倒成了你的新搭档了
And, tonight, he's your new partner.
他跟我发誓他绝对不会去迫♥害♥
He swore to me that he wouldn't harm the man
杀了这么多女人的凶手
who killed these women.
至少这样算有个 勾手指约定了 对不对?
You at least got a pinky-swear to that effect, right?
因为如果不这样 他就真的
'Cause, without one, he's really under
没什么法律义务去停止杀戮了
no legal obligation to stop killing.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我不该揶揄你的
剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表