剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表
I just need little more time to figure it all out.
想通后 我会和你联络
When I do, I'll be in touch.
我保证
I promise. BONNIE: Oh...
飞机着陆后 我开了手♥机♥
I turned my phone back on when the plane landed,
就收到了这条留言
there it was.
她知道我今天回落杉矶
She knew I was flying back from L.A. today.
我想她是故意这么做的
I figured she did it on purpose.
知道我关机的时候打我手♥机♥
Called my cell when she knew it'd be off,
这样就可以避开和我讲话了
so she could avoid speaking to me.
感谢上帝 她没事
Oh, thank God she's okay.
感谢上帝
Thank God.
我得...
I'd, uh...
我最好向警♥察♥解释一下
I'd better explain to the detectives
为什么我们不再需要他们的帮助
why we won't be needing their assistance after all.
至于你们两位
As for the two of you,
我建议你们马上安静地走出去
I suggest you slip out of here quietly,
在我让警官找到证据
before I ask these police officers to find something
起诉你们之前
to charge you with.
Hey.
Hey.
孩子睡了?
Kids down?
是
Yep.
而且睡熟了
And out.
除了Ariel
All except Ariel.
你在干什么?
What you doing?
你在干什么?
What you doing?
在找工作
I'm looking for a job.
如何?
How's it going?
得看情况
Well, that depends.
你觉得Oregon怎么样?
How you feel about Oregon?
我真的很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我知道你很想要那么工作
I know how badly you wanted that job.
也知道我们很需要这份工作
I know how badly we needed that job.
我只是...
I just...
我不知道
(sighs): I don't know.
好吧
(sighs): Okay.
我要去睡觉了
Guess I'll go to bed.
来这里
Co here.
芝加哥的一个联帮陪审团 发现有名有Mob boss
REPORTER: A federal jury in Chicago found reputed Mob boss
Joseph Binale Nardiello
Joseph Binale Nardiello
在联帮法♥院♥长达五个月的审判后
guilty on all charges today
被判所有指控罪名成立
after a five-month trial in federal court.
控告中的一项诈骗阴谋指控
A racketeering conspiracy charge included in the indictment
意味着最久长达20年的联邦监狱生涯
carries a maximum sentence of 20 years in federal prison.
2月28日执行
Sentencing will be set on February 28.
看到没有?
You ?
有人的日子比我们的还不好过
See? Someone had a day worse than ours.
(on TV): And...
晨报!到处都是关于...
(remote clicks): Morning paper! Read all about...
今日芝加哥重要新闻
(remote clicks): Big news out of Chicago today
对Joseph Binale Nardiello 经过五个月的审判后
as Joseph Binale Nardiello was found guilty
被判有罪 所有指控成立
on all charges, after a five-month trial.
你还好吗?
You okay?
没什么事?
Everything all right?
是的
Yeah.
我想是的
I think so.
还记得我告诉过你
You remember when I told you
Melissa不可能回巴黎
that Melissa would never have gone back to Paris
去想明白她到底要不要嫁给Steven?
to figure out whether or not she wanted to marry Steven?
我想我一定是弄错了
I think I must have been wrong.
Henley先生
Oh, Mr. Henley.
谢天谢地
Ah, thank goodness.
我怕遇不着你了
I was afraid I might've missed you.
你有那么多建筑在这
You have so many buildings here,
我不能肯定是不是找对地方了
I wasn't sure this was the right one.
Dubois夫人 你预约过吗?
Mrs. Dubois, did you call?
我公♥司♥的职员是不是应该
Was somebody in my organization
告诉我你想见我?
supposed to let me know that you wanted to see me?
不 我一冲动就来了
No, it all happened spontaneously.
你说过 你看到过我的报道
You said that you had read about me.
是的
Yeah.
我昨晚做了个梦...
I had a dream last night...
关于Melissa的梦 可能显示了她的所在
a dream about Melissa, about where she may be.
我知道这听起来很疯狂
I know this sounds crazy,
但我认为 她也许在巴黎
but I think that she may be in Paris.
她也许你们渡蜜月时
I think she may be in the hotel
住的洒店
that the two of you honeymooned in.
什么?!
What?!
这对我来说也没有太大意义
It doesn't make a lot of sense to me either,
但你去过
but there you go.
总之 我花了大半天时间
Anyway, I spent most of my day
去弄明白是巴黎的哪家酒店
trying to figure out which hotel in Paris.
说来话长
And it's a long story,
我不能去问Bonnie和Peter
but I can't really ask Bonnie and Peter.
之后意识到...
And then I realized...
可以来问你
I could ask you.
我知道这听来很怪
I know it sounds crazy.
让我弄明白…
Let me get this straight--
你... 你见到Melissa...
you... you saw Melissa...
在我和她渡蜜月的房♥间里...
in the same hotel that she and I honeymooned in...
在梦里?
in a dream?
好吧...
Okay, um...
Residence de Bastille
Residence de Bastille.
Residence de Bastille
Residence de Bastille.
是的
Yeah.
不过 恐怕你不可能在那找到她
But I'm afraid you're not gonna find her there.
为什么这么说?
Why do you say that?
它在2003年被拆了
It was torn down in 2003.
不 你肯定?
No, are you sure?
很肯定 我去年还想在那里定个房♥间
Positive. I tried to book a room there last year.
看...
Look...
我不是有意来评价你的事...
I don't mean to tell you your business, but...
对我来说...
it sounds to me like...
你的梦仅仅是梦
your dream was just a dream.
你还好吗?
You okay?
我很好
Yes. I'm fine.
很抱歉浪费了你时间
I'm sorry I wasted your time.
凤城警署 有何为你效劳?
WOMAN: Phoenix Police Department, may I help you?
你在这干吗?
(hushed): What are you doing here?
你知道被人看见的话
Do you have any idea how much trouble
会给我带来多少麻烦吗?
I'll be in if anybody saw you?
如果 Van Dyke进来又怎么办?
What if Van Dyke walked in?
等等 我有点迷惑
Wait a second. I'm confused.
你看到的事情怎么可能
How could anything you've seen
发生在现在
possibly have happened in the present,
那么肯定在巴黎
in Paris, no less,
而那家酒店已经不存在了?
if that hotel room doesn't exist anymore?
我想他建了一个
I think he built it.
酒店房♥间…我想是他造了一个
The hotel room-- I think he built it.
他重塑了每一个细节
He recreated it down to the titiniest detail.
我想 他甚至复♥制♥了整个景色
I think he even duplicated the view.
你是说真的?
You're serious?
我知道它听来不可思异
Look, I know how it sounds.
我昨晚翻来覆去地想
I tossed and turned about this all last night.
这个家伙就是这么做的
But this is what this guy does.
他做立体模型
He builds dioramas.
造景
He builds environments.
这么说 你是指Melissa Barrister
So you're saying you think that Melissa Barrister
困在他工厂里建造的一个
is being held captive in some fake Paris hotel room
假的巴黎酒店房♥间里
that this guy built over there at his business?
但是 为什么?
But why?
我不知道
I don't know.
剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表