剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表
"灵媒缉凶"前情提要
Previously, on Medium:
我为什么会梦到那些
Why did I dream that dream?
梦到在学校
I was at school,
Owen的妈妈隔着栅栏同他挥手
and Owen's mother was standing just past the fence waving to him.
她拿着汽油从头往下倒 然后点燃火种
She poured gasoline all over herself and lit a match.
那个Stacey案 就是丈夫放火 烧死妻子的案子?
This, uh, Stacey case,this thing where this...man set his wife on fire?
你知道我们的老朋友替 本案的头号♥嫌疑人辩护吗
And are you aware that our old friend Manuel Devalos is representing the number one suspect in this case?
我知道 怎么了
Yeah, I knew that. Why?
因为我不想让我所顶替的人 在这案子上抢尽风头
Because I'm not about to let the man I replaced get the best of me in this matter.
Stacey先生 如果我们有搜查令
Mr. Stacey, what would you say if I told you that we obtained a warrant
检查了你案发当晚送去酒店 干洗部的衣物 你会怎么说?
to retrieve the clothing that you sent down to the hotel laundry that night?
以什么理由?
On what grounds?
我们在衣物上发现了
And what if I told you that we found
与引起你家大火的助燃剂相吻合 的物质的话 你又做何解释?
traces of an accelerant, one that matched the kind that was used to start the fire in your house?
我会说我相信 就像我说的 我们当时在车♥库♥
I'd say I believe that.Like I said, we were in the garage.
争吵激烈 她朝我扔东西
It got heated.She started throwing things at me.
那里有个玻璃罐 结果被摔碎了 我想里面装的是松木油
There was a glass jar.It smashed. I thought it was turpentine.
我想知道你是否能看看这些资料
I was wondering whether you could have a look at these.
看见这个失踪的女孩没? 我想我梦到了她
You see this missing girl?I think I just had a dream about her.
她当了妓♥女♥
She was working as a prostitute.
一个牙医带走了她 带她去了诊所
A dentist picked her up, took her to his office.
你说你梦到的这男人
You're telling me this man you keep dreaming about drugged her
给她下药 然后趁她神志不清 给她做了口腔手术?
and then when she was unconscious,performed dental work on her?
你任何时间来都欢迎
Well, Mom, you know you're welcome to visit us anytime you want.
这周吗?
This week?
当然
Sure.
干吗 她把我要借的钱带来了
What?She's bringing the money that I asked to borrow.
我能信任你吗?
Could I take you into my confidence?
我要告诉你的不能让Joe知道
Joe can't know what I'm about to tell you.
我病得很严重 Allison
I'm pretty sick, Allison.
不是毫无希望 有治疗方法... 需要手术
It's not hopeless.There's treatment,an operation.
我离开这儿后 会飞去明尼阿波利斯 求治于Mayo诊所
I'm flying to Minneapolis when I leave here to the Mayo Clinic.
手术成功率是60%
My odds are 60%.
当我听到这个数字的时候 我想到了你
When I heard that number,I thought of you.
如果我进医院的时候 能知道自己可能不会活着出来
I mean, if-if I go into the hospital knowing that I might not come out, then...
那样 很明显我会做些不同的事
obviously, I'd do some things differently.
我真的希望自己能告诉你些什么
I wish so badly I had something to tell you.
不要告诉Joe
Yeah. Not a word to Joe.
不告诉Joe
Not a word to Joe.
怎样? - 什么怎样
So?So what?
谈的怎么样
So, how'd it go?
谈的怎么样?
How'd it go?
闲话家常那种 - 闲话家常?
It was a regular lovefest.- A lovefest?
我喜欢那样
Mmm, I like that.
爱你 - 爱你
I love you.- Love you.
你可花了我不少功夫 小姐
Took a lot of work to get you up to speed,young lady.
有牙垢
Plaque, tartar,
牙龈炎
gingivitis.
你真是...
You... really...
考验我的手艺
put me through my paces.
好消息是
The good news is,
现在你的嘴巴应付任何事都没问题了
now your mouth is ready for anything.
宝贝
Baby?
你开始有痛觉了?
You starting to feel something?
我很抱歉
My apologies.
灵媒缉凶 第四季 第8集
他打了她? - 直直的冲着脸上 嘴上来了一拳
He punched her?Right in the face, in the mouth,
而他之前对着这张嘴辛苦了整晚
the very same mouth he spent the whole night slaving over.
这说不通
That makes no sense.
谢谢
Thank you.
不客气 但为啥这么说
You're welcome. For what?
感谢你没有让我下不来台
For not biting my head off.
听你说我梦到的不合情理比从 Cynthia Keener那里听到强多了
It's so much nicer hearing that my dreams make no sense from you than from Cynthia Keener.
你应该听说她昨天早上 那话说得 没给我顶够呛
You should have heard her, jumped out my throat yesterday morning.
我不喜欢那个女人
I don't like that woman. - I'm not crazy about her either.
我也不喜欢她 但我能理解
But I kind of understand.
在做了三个梦以后 我只有一个 像样的线索能帮到她的工作
You'd think after 3 dreams I'd have one genuine clue,that would make her job easier.
牙医的名字 诊所的地点之类的
Or the name of the dentist,the location of his office, something.
感谢上帝我还替Devalos工作
Thank god I'm still working for Devalos.
哦 你来了
There she is.
我睡得很安稳
I slept like a lamb
你呢 睡得怎样
How did you sleep, dear?
有什么可以告诉我的 昨晚梦到了什么有趣的事
Anything to tell me? Any interesting dreams last night?
我没梦到想梦的
Not the one I wanted,
不是我所希望的那个
not the one I was hoping for.
对不起 也许今晚能梦到
I'm sorry.Maybe tonight.
这是我要的那个吗
Is it what I think it is?
为什么这么久才送来
What the hell took so long?
我还能说什么呢 我们积压了不少活儿
What can I tell you? We're a little backed up.
最近不是有个流行病嘛? 好多人都告假休息
There was a bug going around, lot of people out.
但我猜你没听到风声 对吗 警探
But I guess you didn't hear anything about that, right?Detective.
该死
Dammit.
Cynthia听我说 他对她下了毒手
Cynthia, listen to me, he was doing things to her.
像是某种牙科手术
Some kind of dentistry.
他打了她的脸 - Allison
He punched her in the face.
我的人还在外面搜集
I still have men in field, gathering information on all the male dentists
凤♥凰♥城市内的所有牙医资料
located downtown Phoenix.
等弄好了 我就打给你 我们再坐下来...
The second that data is complete,I'll call you. We can sit down...
好好好 我要挂了
Fine, I have to go.
怎么这么奇怪
How strange is this?
非常奇怪
Very strange.
我感觉是在自己家里作客
I feel like a guest in my own home?
见到我们的委托人了吗
Have you seen our guy?
还没
Not yet.
Graham
Graham.
知道我们为什么被叫来这里吗
Any idea why we've been summoned here?
完全不知
None whatsoever.
瞧啊
Look at that.
所有我喜欢的人都齐聚一堂
All my favourite people in one place.
Manuel
Manuel.
你看起来...
You're looking...
休息充足
well-rested.
Dubois夫人
Mrs. Dubois.
Stacey先生
Mr. Stacey.
我们移步到会议室怎样
Shall we adjourn to the conference room?
你可能不相信
You may not believe this,
但我现在对这个案子...
but I've actually found myself drawn in a very,
相当的投入
personal way, to this case.
感激你的尽职 Tom
We appreciate that.
我想我当事人知道 地方检察官和我们一样
I know it gets my client an enormous comfort to know that
希望能找到这起骇人 惨案的凶手定会宽心不少
finding the perpetrator of this horrible crime as we are.
Tom
Tom.
Stacey先生 你还好吗
Mr. Stacey, are you all right?
为什么...为什么这个会在这里
Why is that here?
Mary的照片... 为何我亡妻的照片在这里
The picture of Mary. Why is there a picture of my dead wife in here?
为何?
Why?
有助于帮我们集中精神 Stacey先生
I think it's important for us to stay focused.
正是你妻子把我们带来这里的
Your wife is what's brougth us to this room today.
她那令人发指的谋杀
Her heinous murder.
在极端残忍♥的状况下失去生命
The extraordinarily cruel circumstances under which she lost her life.
直到罪犯入狱
And until the person who is responsible for that is behind bars,
我都会把照片摆在这时刻提醒自己
I want that picture there,to keep me honest,
让我格外警醒
to keep me focused.
我还是不明白 Tom 我们究竟为何来此
I'm not sure you understand, Just what is it we're all doing here?
这不是显而易见吗 Manuel
Isn't it obvious, Manuel?
来这是要以杀妻Mary Stacey的 罪名逮捕你的当事人
We're here to arrest your client for the murder of his wife, Mary Stacey.
上帝 - 什么? 有何凭证
What? - What grounds?
你想要何凭证 Manuel?
What grounds would you like?
他在案发现场出现
We have your client at the scene,
我们还在他的衣物上找到 用来纵火的助燃物
we have traces of the accelerant used in the fire on his clothing
现在...我们也找到了作案动机
剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表