剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表
They're going to call back.
你怎么能确定
How can you be so sure?
就像我之前和你说的那样
Well, like I told you before,
现在可没另一个买♥♥家了
it's not as if there's another buyer out there.
他们会打回来的
They're going to call back.
我希望你是对的
Well, I hope you're right.
我希望你知道自己在做什么
I hope you know what you're doing
因为如果我们的Nicole发生了任何事
because if anything happens to our Nicole...
我要让你和你的公♥司♥负责
I'm holding you and Ameritips personally responsible.
你聋了还不久吧 是吗
YOU HAVEN'T BEEN DEAF VERY LONG, HAVE YOU?
Swenson家
Swenson residence.
我们要那三百万
MAN (voice distorted): We'll take the $3 million.
准备好
Get it ready. (sighs)
已经准备好了
(sobs) It is ready.
我在哪里见你
Where do I meet you?
不是你让那个父亲把钱拿来
Not you. Have the father bring us the money.
我很抱歉 他没空那么做
I'm sorry. He's not available to do that.
我会把钱送过去
I'll, uh, I'll be bringing the money.
哦 那我很抱歉
Well, then I'm sorry,
他的小女孩也没空回家
but his little girl won't be available to be returned.
要么父亲拿钱过来要么不交换
Either the father brings the money or there's no exchange.
听我说
Listen tme...
不 听我说
No, listen to me.
我很快就会打回来做最后的指示
I'll be calling back with final instructions shortly.
那个时候我要那个父亲把钱拿过来
At that time, I need the father to bring the money.
我会看着的
I will be watching.
如果那父亲被警♥察♥或是你跟着
If the father is followed by police, by you,
那么就没有交换
there'll be no exchange.
你什么东西都找不到
You'll find nothing.
你什么人都找不到
You'll find no one
只有尸体
just the corpse.
Cyrus
Cyrus,
把钱准备好
get the money ready.
我要一队武装小队
I'm going to need an armed team
跟着Swenson先生去交易
to follow Mr. Swenson to the drop.
女士 你跟着我
Lady, you follow me,
你命令任何人跟着我
you order anybody to follow me,
我会回来杀了你
I'll come back here and I'll kill you.
Swenson先生 - 或者我现在就杀了你?!
Mr. Swenson... Or shall I kill you now?!
Cyrus我们到哪里去拿钱?
Cyrus, where are we with that money?
两个小时了
MR. SWENSON: It's two hours.
他们怎么会那么久?
What could be taking them so long?
孩子睡了 爱你 晚安
GIRLS IN BED LUV U GOODNIGHT
嗯
Mmm.
我不确定
Oh, I'm not sure
你是不是已经接了电♥话♥了
if you've actually answered the phone yet or not.
事实上我甚至不确定
Actually, I'm not even sure
铃♥声♥响完了没有
if the phone's finished ringing yet or not.
我想念你的声音
I miss your voice.
我想念孩子们的声音
I miss the girls' voices.
早上家里的声音
The sound of the house in the morning.
你在床上翻身时发出的叹息
The way that you sigh when you roll over in bed.
抱歉 我不在那
Sorry I'm not there.
我实在是不知道我在这里能帮到什么
Honestly, I'm not really sure what good I'm doing here.
我知道这不容易
I know this isn't easy.
我知道我也不容易
I know that I am not easy.
可我真的爱你
But I do love you
我希望你也还爱着我
and I hope you still love me.
不管怎么样 如果你在
Anyway, if you're there...
有个美梦
sweet dreams.
安睡
Sleep tight.
知道我爱你
And know that I love you.
如果你不在
And if you're not there...
有个美梦
...sweet dreams.
安睡
Sleep tight.
知道我爱你
And know that love you.
嗨
Hi.
Allison
Allison.
她看见他们中的一个了
She saw one of them.
绑♥架♥犯中的一个
One of the kidnappers.
她可以认出他来 他也知道
She can identify him and he knows it.
他们会杀了她的 不是吗
They're going to have to kill her now, aren't they?
Swenson夫人
Mrs. Swenson...
我需要你的帮助
I need your help.
我需要你说服你丈夫
I need you to convince your husband
让我们报♥警♥
to let me call the police.
什么 你们在说什么
What, what are you talking about?
他们说了别告诉警♥察♥
They said no police.
那是我们同意的
That's... that's what we agreed on.
那是我们答应过的
That's what we promised.
我有新情报
I have new information.
什么样的情报
What kind of information?
是她 不是吗
It's her, isn't it?
你告诉我们她的名
You, you told us her first name,
却没有告诉我们她的姓
but you never told us helast.
是Dubois 对吗?
It's Dubois, isn't it?
她知道什么
What does she know?
她觉得你的女儿可能会有危险
She thinks your daughter may be in serious danger.
现在 我们有人
Now, we have people searching
在White Tank地区寻找这个小屋
the White Tank area for this cabin.
可是有警♥察♥的帮助
But with police help,
我们找到她的机会会更大一些
we have a much better chance of finding her.
我们不会改变计划
We're not changing the plan.
你是真傻么?
Are you insane?
我们就快成功了
We're almost there.
我们只差一个电♥话♥了
We're one call away
你现在想欺骗他们?
and now you want to double-cross them?
现在你们想要给他们一个
Now u want to give them a reason
杀死小女孩的理由
to kill our little girl?
我恐怕他们已经有理由了
I fear they already have a reason.
你在说什么?
What are you talking about?
她在说什么?
What is she talking about?
就这样了
That's it.
我要去卧室
I'm going to the bedroom.
我要试着睡觉
I'm going to try and sleep.
当电♥话♥响起来的时候
And when that phone rings,
我会做任何他们让我做的事
I'm doing whatever those people tell .
我会去任何他们想我去的地方
I'm going wherever they want me to.
然后把女儿带回来
And I am bringing my daughter ba.
Swenson夫人 我请求你
Mrs. Swenson, I beg of you.
请允许我们叫警♥察♥
Please let us call the police.
不然 我恐怕我们会危及到
Otherwise, I fear we're compromising
你女儿安全回来的问题
your daughter's safe return.
你敢
How dareou?
这不是你的孩子
This is not your child.
这是我们的孩子
This is our child.
Darrin Darrin...
Darrin, Darrin...
Swenson夫人
Mrs. Swenson,
这就是你希望的?
ishis what you want?
她是我的宝贝
She's my baby.
我...我不了解你
I... I d... I don't know you.
我不认识这个女人
I don't know this woman.
他们说了不要叫警♥察♥
They said no police.
我们就...
And we'll be...
我们快成功了了 对吗?
We're almost there, right?
我们快成功了 亲爱的
We're almost there, honey.
加油
Come on.
我们去睡觉
Let's go to bed.
电♥话♥响的时候 他们会告诉我们的
They'll come for us when the phone rings.
我听说
I heard...
你做了个坏梦
剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表