剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表
I know that I told you yesterday
我在你们房♥子里什么也没看见
I didn't see anything in your house
什么也没感觉到
and I didn't feel anything in your house.
呃 昨晚我就做了个梦
Well, last night I had a dream
梦中的情景好像是你那房♥子
and it seemed to take place in your house.
很久以前的事了 大概20年前吧
It was a long time ago- 20 years or so.
所以我早上起来后就上网查了一下
So I woke up this morning, and I, I went on the Internet.
我一下子就找到这个
It didn't take me terribly long to find this.
噢 天啊
Oh, my God.
我们家里死过一个小男孩
A little boy died in our house.
意外溺毙
Drowned by accident.
我昨晚看到的情景
The version of events I saw last night
是更... 暴♥力♥的
was somewhat more... violent.
Jonathan McKenzie
Jonathan McKenzie.
他妈妈因为看电视分心了
His mother was distracted by the television
他淹死在浴缸里
and he drowned in the bathtub.
你觉得这就是我听到声音的原因?
Do you think that's why I hear what I hear?
我也说不清
I can't answer that.
可能你有点像我
It may be that you're a little like me,
都是那么... 敏感
that you have... sensitivities.
敏感...
Sensitive...
不是疯狂
not crazy.
敏感
Sensitive.
我喜欢这说法
I like that.
抱歉我要离席一下
If you'll excuse me for a moment.
我说过 我只花了十分钟
Like I said, it took me about ten minutes
就找到这些报道
to come across these stories.
Winters先生 你是律师
Mr. Winters, you're a lawyer.
我肯定你知道这报道
Surely you were aware of this.
我们购♥房♥♥的时候我还不知道
Not when we bought the house.
她开始听到声音后我才知道的
After she started hearing things, sure,
我调查了一下 找到了你发现的事
I did some research. I found what you found.
你却不告诉她?
And you didn't tell her?
怎么告诉她?
Tell her what?
说我们刚刚把毕生积蓄
That we just sunk our life savings-
或还要值钱的东西
more than our life savings-
都用来买♥♥一栋出过意外的房♥子?
into a house where someone had an accident?
不 我没告诉她
No, I didn't tell her that.
我不信世上有鬼
I don't believe in ghosts.
我不觉得我们家真的在闹鬼
I don't think that our place is really haunted,
但我相信暗示的力量
but I do believe in the power of suggestion,
所以我原本想你过来我们家
and I honestly thought that you would come over,
到处看看 然后说我们俩都没撞鬼
look around, and say either we were poltergeist-free
没听到什么无聊声音
or chant some mumbo jumbo
她就会相信的
and she would believe that we were.
哦 抱歉我让你失望了
Well, sorry I let you down.
你根本不知道你带来多大的麻烦
You have no idea the can of worms that you have just opened.
她现在想搬家了
She is going to want to move now.
她想卖♥♥掉房♥子
She is going to want to sell
但我们没钱去承担
and we cannot afford to do that.
你在说的是让尊夫人内心平静
You are talking about your wife's peace of mind.
Winters先生 你真的承担得了让她崩溃?
Can you really afford not to, Mr. Winters?
你们俩要好好谈谈才行
You two have a lot to talk about.
啊 你一刻也不能等嘛
Boy, you don't waste any time.
进来
Come in.
这文件主要是让我出让
Basically what this says
所有的权利 对吧?
is that I'm surrendering all my rights to, to everything, right?
是要你放弃你在Dubois-Doyle公♥司♥ 49%的控股权 没错
It says you're divesting your 49% ownership in Dubois-Doyle, yes.
不是我想这样做的
This wasn't my idea.
我不想要这样的结果
This is not something I want.
等等 这是什么?
Wait a second. What's this?
什么是什么?
What's what?
这里提到什么25万
It says something about a quarter of a million dollars.
不会是说我欠你25万吧?
Does this say that I owe you a quarter of a million dollars?
不是
No.
是说只要你签了文件
It says upon the tender of your signature-
你的签名就生效
as soon as you sign these papers-
我会付你25万
I'm giving you a quarter of a million dollars.
你为什么给我钱?
Why would you do that?
Joe 我承诺过会给你的点子投资30万
I promised you I'd invest $300,000 in your idea, Joe.
除掉租办公室 各种费用 做模型 还有出差的钱
Between the office, our expenses, the models, our travel,
你可以算一下
you do the math.
25万?
A quarter of a million dollars?
合同是这样写的
That's what it says.
那一页合同我看了16遍
I've reread that page of the agreement 16 times.
25万
$250,000.
她要给那么多钱你?
And she's going to give that money to you?
是给我们 没错
To us, yeah.
作为交换 我要签这份合同
Well, I mean, in return for signing this agreement,
签字让出所有东西
in return for signing over everything.
如果我不签 就一分钱都拿不到
I mean, I don't get anything until I sign.
不过你会签的吧?
But you are going to sign it?
我当然会签 只是...
Of course I am.
我们会不会误解她了?
It's just... do you think maybe we misjudged her?
什么?
What?
让我想想 没有
Let me think about that a minute. No.
她付钱给你
She is paying you that money
是因为她相信今后会赚更多的钱
'cause she's betting she's going to make a lot more money down the road.
对 你说得没错
Yeah, of course, you're right.
我打电♥话♥给你还有个原因
Which is the other reason I called.
今晚你想出去庆祝一下吗?
You want to go out and celebrate tonight?
噢 我想 但Devalos刚刚打电♥话♥给我
Oh, I would love to, but Devalos just called me
叫我7点去Tom Van Dyke的办公室见他
and asked me to meet him at Tom Van Dyke's office at 7:00,
不过我可以打电♥话♥过去改期再约
but I-I could call him and try to reschedule.
你不觉得我们该等钱到手才好庆祝吗?
Don't you think we should wait till we really have the money?
亲爱的 你真是太现实了
Hmm, that's awfully damn adult of you, dear.
抱歉 我也不想这么"现实"
Sorry, I didn't mean to be so "awfully damn adult. "
他们让他回到原来的职位
They gave him his job back.
太棒了
That's amazing.
那是不是说你也可以回到你原来的职位?
Does that mean that you get your job back?
只要我想的话
As soon as I want.
一切实在是不可思议
It's so weird how things work.
你以为自己知道事情是怎么发展的
I mean, you think you know the course of things, how things are going to go.
Van Dyke的事让你不开心
Well, you got to feel bad for Van Dyke.
他要我去见他 不过我不知道理由
He wants me to meet with him. Although I'm not sure why.
明天我们去哪庆祝好呢 有钱人?
So where are we going to go celebrate tomorrow, rich guy?
你怎么知道我们明天就能拿到钱
What makes you think we're going to get the money tomorrow?
你细看过每一页了吗?
Well, did you check all the papers?
只看了一百多次而已
Yeah, only about a hundred times.
你的右手能动吗?
Does your right hand work, yeah?
那明天到底去哪庆祝?
So where are we going to celebrate tomorrow?
再问一次 为啥非得等到明天?
Tell me again why we got to wait till tomorrow.
喂
Hello.
Allison 是Lee
Allison, it's Lee.
抱歉这么晚打电♥话♥给你
Sorry to call so late,
不过我被叫到弗里曼道的一栋屋子里
but I was summoned over here to a house on Fremont Lane.
很明显 你认识住那屋的人
Apparently, you know these people.
我问那位丈夫话时 他提到你的名字
I was talking to the husband. He mentioned your name.
等等 我刚醒来还迷迷糊糊的
Wait, I was half asleep.
你说你在哪? 发生什么事了?
Where are you? What's going on?
Winters夫妇的家里 Charles Winters及夫人Kelly
The Winters' home- Charles and Kelly Winters.
大约一个半小时前 Kelly Winters吞下一瓶安♥眠♥药♥
About an hour and a half ago, Kelly Winters swallowed a bottle of sleeping pills,
在装满热水的浴缸里
自杀了
Kill herself
年轻新娘自杀于受诅咒的屋子里
孩子们都安全送到学校了
Kids are safely ensconced in school,
而我刚刚和Meghan Doyle谈完电♥话♥
and I just got off the phone with Meghan Doyle.
她想我们今天在贝蒙特签好文件
She wants to sign the papers today at The Belmont.
这个夹在邮件中
This was in with the mail.
肯定有人不久前才投进邮箱里的
Somebody must have just put it in the mailbox.
我们一直等了1小时20分
Been waiting an hour and 20 minutes.
到底干嘛他们那么慢? - 爸...
剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表