剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表
in the atmosphere, the lack of oxygen
导致了它们死亡
caused them to die.
但如果反过来也能奏效呢
But what if the opposite could work?
你是说用多余的氧气来摧毁它们吗
You mean use excess O2 to destroy them?
如果我们把你放进高压氧舱
If we put you in a hyperbaric chamber,
就可以增加血液对氧气的吸收
we can increase the absorption of oxygen in your blood
直到所有纳米机器人都死亡
until all the nanobots die.
不幸的是 我们不知道我们需要多大的氧压
Unfortunately, we don't know how much pressure we'll need
来摧毁纳米机器人
to destroy the nanobots.
随着压强的增加 副作用会越来越严重
And as we increase the pressure, the side effects can get worse.
它会导致大脑损伤和记忆丧失
It can lead to brain damage and memory loss,
在最坏的情况下
and in the worst-case scenario...
会导致死亡
death.
我已经开始后悔这个主意了
I'm starting to regret this idea already.
无论你做什么决定凤♥凰♥基金会都会支持的
Well, the Phoenix will support whatever you decide.
我有个问题
I got a question.
这么说你俩都知道这个房♥子的逃生出口
So both of you guys know about the escape hatch in this house
这么多年就我一个人一无所知是吗
and just left me in the dark all these years?
- 酒给我 - 如果能安慰你一下的话
- Give it up! - If it makes you feel any better,
那我想说我完全忘了这事了
I completely forgot about it.
我没忘
I didn't.
我记得你第一次差点用这个通道
I remember the first time you almost used it when The Ghost
是幽灵帮在房♥子里安了炸♥弹♥想把你和杰克炸死在里面
rigged the house to blow with you and Jack inside.
- 是的 - 谢谢你们没有死
Oh, yeah,RILEY:Well, thank God you didn't.
不然这里就变成一灰烬了
This place would have been a pile of ashes.
我们这些年遇到了好多精神病
MacGYVER: We've faced a lot of psychopaths over the years.
赫尔曼 默多克
Mm-hmm.Helman, Murdoc...
幽灵
The Ghost.
别忘了梅森
Don't forget Mason.
蒂格
Teague,
- 鬼将军 塞拉斯 - 利兰
General Ma, Silas. - Leland,
商人
the Merchant.
基本来说 全是法典派来的杀手
Basically, all the Codex nutbags.
在我们面对了这么多敌人之后
-And after all the enemies that we've faced,
我竟没想过这么微小的东西
I never imagined it would be something microscopic
却能要我的命
that might actually kill me.
要我们的命
Kill us.
我先吧 莱利
I want to go first, Riley,
我先进高压氧舱
in the hyperbaric chamber.
我想在你之前先测试一下副作用
I want to test the side effects before you do.
没门
No way.
如果我们要进 就要按我们一贯的作风
If we're gonna do it, we gotta do it the way we always have:
一起来
together.
你们决定好这么做了吗
So you've both decided to go through with it?
我知道挺吓人的
I know it's scary.
我想知道你们会一直都在
I need to know that you'll be there.
你们愿帮我们吗
Will you help us?
愿意 我会在这的
Yeah. I'll be there.
无论发生什么
No matter what happens.
博泽
MacGYVER: Boze,
我想知道你会站在我身边
I need to know you'll be there by my side.
好兄弟一辈子
Brothers for life.
好兄弟一辈子
Brothers for life.
好了
Yeah.
当面临危险的治疗时
When facing a risky procedure
你的身体可能会遭受氧气中毒
where your body could undergo oxygen toxicity,
关键的是不要与重要的人失联
it's important to not lose touch with what matters.
要确保与你最爱的人们
Ensuring communication with those you love
交流沟通
most in the world.
这个是你的
That's for you.
高压氧舱的作用就像法拉第笼
Hyperbaric chambers act like a Faraday cage.
无法使用无线电波
You can't use radio waves,
所以我改装了这些步话机
so I rigged these walkie-talkies
这样咱俩就能时常沟通了
so that we can be in constant communication.
- 博兹 - 在
Hey, Boze? Yeah.
治疗会管用的 等我好了
This is gonna work, and when it does,
你就可以还给我了
you can give this back to me.
好
Yeah.
准备就绪了
All good to go.
麦克
Mac?
好吧 开始吧
MacGYVER: All right, let's do this.
压力增到
SANDRIA: Increasing the pressure
- 2.8个大气压 - 他们要在这种压力下
to 2.8 atmospheres. - How long do they have
暴露多久呢
to be exposed to this level of pressure?
看情况 治疗可以持续
Depends. Treatments can last
2分钟到2小时
from two minutes to two hours.
2.1个大气压
2.1 atmosphere.
2.4个大气压
2.4 atmospheres.
治疗和在开罗
This better or worse
跟杰克困在石棺里相比哪个更糟糕
than being trapped in a sarcophagus with Jack in Cairo?
这个嘛
Well...
我想选
I would say it's, um...
基本差不多
pretty much on par.
但有了陪伴好很多
But the company is far better.
见效了
It's working.
好消息 莱利
Good news, Riley.
你的纳米机器人开始失活了
Your nanobots have started deteriorating.
莱利
Riley?
你的纳米机器人正式清除了
You are officially clear of the nanobots.
将莱利的气压恢复正常
Dialing back Riley's pressure to normal.
麦克的微型机器人数量不下降了
Mac's nanobot count hasn't moved.
小可爱 是时候摆脱它们了
Hey, cutie. Time to kick this thing.
桑德拉医生
Hey, uh, Dr. Sandria?
能升高大气压吗
Is it possible to up the atmospheres?
压力有损害你肺部 耳朵 大脑的风险
Pressure puts you at risk for lung, ear and brain damage.
就几分钟 如果能像莱利那样清除干净
Few minutes. I mean, if they're anything like Riley's,
那我们就适当增加压力
then we hit the right amount of pressure
他们就会很快失活
and, uh, they'll deteriorate quickly.
而且 反正在这里呆更久
Plus, I run the same amount of risk
我也要冒同样的风险
being in here longer anyways.
值得一试的
Well, it's worth a try.
桑德拉医生 开始吧
Dr. Sandria, go ahead.
加压到3.5个大气压
Increasing to 3.5 atmospheres.
你现在下潜到120英尺深度了
You're over 120 feet deep now,
麦克
Mac.
加油 麦克
Come on, Mac.
你可以的
You can do this.
加油 麦克
Come on, Mac.
指标下降了
And we have a decline.
马克有些不对劲
Something's wrong with Mac!
麦克 麦克 麦克
Mac! Mac! Mac!
麦克 能听到吗
Mac, can you hear me?!
麦克 醒醒啊
BOZER: Mac! Mac, wake up!
不不不 麦克
No, no, no, no! Mac!
快让他出来
Get him out of there right now!
降低到2.8个大气压
Dialing back to 2.8 atmospheres.
- 我们得做点什么啊 - 快让他出来
Well, we got to do something!MATTY: Get him out of there!
如果压力变化太猛
If the pressure change is too fast,
会有减压病的危险
we risk decompression sickness
- 那样就救不了他了 - 他快死了
and we won't be able to resuscitate him.We're losing him!
麦克 让他出来
Mac!Let him out!
麦克 泰勒 让我出去 让我出去
Mac! Taylor, get me out, get me out.
打开
Unlock it!
麦克
Mac!
2.2个大气压
2.2 atmospheres.
2.1个大气压
2.1 atmospheres.
别抛下我
Don't leave me.
1.8个大气压
1.8 atmospheres.
别这样
Not like this.
别抛下我
Don't leave me...
小麦 小麦
剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表