剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表
听起来像是这么一回事
That sounds like a lead.
如果是这么回事的话 你知道去哪里查对吧
And if it were, you'd know where to look, right?Yeah.
带上黛西 去查查
Okay, take Desi with you, check it out.
我和威尔特留在一起
I'll wait with Wilt and make sure Lauretta's
确保劳蕾塔的安全
safe in the meantime.
你可以的
You've got this, gumshoe.
莱利 回来了 怎么回事
Riley, there you are. What happened?
抱歉了
Yeah, sorry about that.
这次遇到了一点事有点心烦意乱的
Was a little freaked out about everything I saw on the tour.
- 现在没事了 - 我在电♥话♥里都听说了
I'm fine now.I heard everything over comms.
真不敢想象你都经历了些什么
I can't imagine what you're going through.
你简直是在虎口拔牙
You were in the belly of the beast.
但是我知道身体里
But I do know what it's like to not feel
感觉到不舒服是什么样的
comfortable in your own body.
我只想把这些东西取出去
I just want to get these things out of me.
福克斯博士描述的纳米机器人
Well, the tech Dr. Fox was describing is too similar
和你体内的纳米追踪器太像了
to the nano-trackers in your system
这不会是巧合
to be a coincidence.
我们在对付他们之前得先拿到足够的证据
We need hard evidence before we can move against them.
我们扫描一下它们的雏型
So let's swipe their prototypes.
跟我们的血液样本进行一下比较
Compare them to my blood sample.
我们得先假设纳瓦拉的纳米机器人
We have to assume Navala's nanobots have
和你体内的追踪器
the same tracking capabilities
有同样的性能
as the ones inside you.
也就是说纳瓦拉应该知道是不是被偷走的
Which means Navala would know if they were stolen.
最好的方法就是在里面找个内线
Smart play would be to develop an asset on the inside.
那我们就做吧
So let's get it.
我知道他们内部的建筑布局
I know the layout of their building now.
我们可以在他们的服务器上取得想要的信息
We can get what we need off their servers.
纳瓦拉服务器的安全级别和他们的研发部门一样高
Navala's security is as high-tech as their R&D.
即便我们能通过他们的防火墙
And even if we could get past it,
你已经用了自己的真实身份登录了
you've used your real identity for access.
你也已经在他们的系统中了
You're in their system now.
只要你有什么动作他们就能发现
They'll see you coming a mile away.
不是我来做
It won't be me.
我有合适的人选来做这件事
I know the perfect crew for a job like this.
找到他们是否对河水进行污染的
Quickest way to find out
最快的办法就是
if they're polluting the river
检查他们的水力发电中心
is to check on their hydro processing center.
看见了吗 门上没有把手
See that? No handles on the doors,
也就是说这是由里面的传感器进行开关的
which means it only unlocks by motion sensor on the inside.
好吧 胡迪尼大♥师♥ 你想办法吧
Okay, well, blow my mind, Houdini.
还是我该叫你小侦探
Or should I call you gumshoe?
我这外号♥可不是浪得虚名
Hey, that nickname was hard-earned.
那我得听听了
Okay, well, that I have to hear.
我刚搬进博泽尔家时
Well, when I first moved in with the Bozers,
米尔顿有时候会把他的案子带回家
Milton would sometimes bring his cases home.
我看了案卷 有了极大的好奇心
Saw that I was fascinated and indulged my curiosity.
现在
Now,
我虽然不是雷蒙·斯尼奇
I was no Lemony Snicket,
但我确实帮他解决了几单大案子
but I actually managed to help him with a couple big solves.
听起来他可真幸运啊 能认识你
Sounds like he was lucky to have you.
不 我才是那个幸运儿
No, I was the lucky one.
这是博泽尔家人
Just one of the many ways the Bozers stepped up
在我搬去跟他们同住时为了想让我融入他们而做的
when I moved in to make me feel like I was a part of the family.
米尔顿会让我帮他查案
Milton would let me help him with his work,
劳蕾塔只要看到有
Lauretta signed me up
科学展就会帮我注册
for every science fair that she could find...
姑妈则会随时带我去图书馆
...and Auntie would take me to the library whenever I wanted.
你和姑妈充满回忆的地方就是图书馆
You and Auntie's special place is the library.
难怪纪念砖那里写了那么多的东西
No wonder the memorial brick is so... loaded.
是啊
Yeah, well,
我现在不能想这些事
I can't really think about that right now.
我得先找出来到底是谁杀了她
Not until I find out who killed her.
我欠她一个真♥相♥
I owe her that much.
大多数出入口都用被动红外传感器
Most secure exits use passive infrared sensors
它可以在检测到热量和运动时进行开关
that detect heat and movement in order to unlock.
对我们来说幸运的是
Fortunately for us,
它没办法区分到底是有人进入
it can't differentiate between someone moving inside
还是一团水蒸气
or, say, a cloud of vapor
从罐子里钻出来
slipping through the cracks.
这里应该就是水处理
That should be the water processing
中♥央♥控制台了吧
center console there.
等我一下
Just give me a second.
工厂刚刚安装了
The plant just installed
最先进的污水回收系统
a state-of-the-art water reclamation center.
他们只用回收水 环保工厂
It only reuses recycled water. They've gone full green.
但如果这家工厂不是水污染的始作俑者
But if the factory isn't behind the water conspiracy,
帕梅拉姑妈又为什么要查他们呢
why would Auntie Pamela be looking into them?
- 不知道啊 - 嘿
I don't know. Hey!
你们没有权限进入这里
You're not authorized to be there.
给我解释清楚
Give me one reason
否则我可就报♥警♥了
why I shouldn't call the police.
如果你不报♥警♥ 我们也不会把今天看到的
Well, for the same reasons we're not gonna report
违反规定一事写到报告里去
the code violations that we've witnessed here today.
质量检测部门的吗
Quality control?
公♥司♥没说你们部门要来检查
Corporate didn't say anything about a visit.
那检查的意义就不复存在了
That would defeat the purpose.
幸运的是
Lucky for you,
我们不是来检查的
we're not here on an inspection.
我们是来处理水质投诉的
We're actually investigating a claim about water quality.
他们到底还是派人来查这事了哈
They finally sent somebody out about that, huh?
- 你不介意跟我们聊聊吧 - 我在报告里都写了啊
Do you mind walking us through it?It's all in my report.
几个月前 发动机部件在压力冲刷下
A few months ago, engine parts started corroding
开始出现腐蚀
after the pressure wash.
我们用的是米申城的城市用水
We were using Mission City municipal water,
但当我们联♥系♥市政的时候
but when we contacted the city about it,
他们否认了其中的问题
they denied the problem.
在工厂外面的特别项目组呢
What about the special works project outside the plant?
那是我们要将水源换成邻市的
That's to switch to the neighboring township
水源而建的
water supply.
最奇怪的事是
But the crazy thing is,
为米申河处理水源的公♥司♥
the company that's treating the water for Mission City
对所有事买♥♥了单
actually paid for the whole thing.
我们能看一下你的报告吗
Can we get a look at that report?
我告诉你 你应该看看他
I'm telling you, you should have seen him.
他开车时就像埃维尔·克尼维尔一样
He was driving like Evel Knievel.
你从哪学会那么开车的儿子
Where'd you learn to drive like that, son?
就是特技驾校吧
Uh, stunt driving school.
有入侵警报
The perimeter alarm.
带上你妈妈躲起来
Take your mother and hide.
- 我去引开他们 - 不 爸爸
I'll distract them.Dad, no.
不要跟我争 快走
Don't argue with me. Go, go.
你们非法入侵了私人领地
You're trespassing on private property
而且还威胁执法人员
and intimidating an officer of the law.
我们不想给你惹麻烦警探
We don't want any trouble from you, Detective.
但是我们需要跟你的老婆谈谈
But do we need to talk to your wife.
我们需要她朋友给她的那份正磷酸盐报告
We need that orthophosphate report her friend gave her.
她不在这
She's not here.
那你刚才跟谁说话呢
Then who were you just talking to?
我来对付他
I'll deal with him.
你去外面搜一下 她应该跑不了太远
Search outside, she couldn't have gone far.
没事 没事
It's okay, it's okay.
你
Just...
放下枪
relax.
什么鬼
What the...?
爸 这呢
Pops, down here.
捂住鼻子 跟着我
Breathe through this, follow me.
- 你放火了吗 - 没
Did you set the house on fire?BOZER: No.
我用了小麦的一个烟雾弹
I used one of Mac's old smoke bombs
剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表