剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表
2020年3月
再近点
All right, closer.
近点 再近点
Closer. Got to get closer.
小麦 坐车什么规则
Mac, what's the rule?
追车时不能指挥司机开车
No back-seat driving during car chases.
这就对了
That's right.
我负责开车 你负责做东西
I drive, and you build things out of other things.
你意思是都怪我咯
Are you saying this is my fault?
-我没这么说 -对 但你有这意思
- I didn't say that. - No, but the tone of your voice kind of did.
赶紧救我出来
Get me out of here!
我不喜欢 这不好玩
I do not like this. This is not fun.
听到了吗
Do you hear me?!
同志们 怎么整
Okay, team, what's the plan?
好 我需要
All right, so, I need to...
先找到
find first,
再扎穿向铁爪传送液体的液压软管
then puncture the hydraulic hose that's feeding fluid to that claw,
这样就能缓慢释放压力
which should leak pressure slowly enough that...
戴西 你就有时间抓住泰勒
Desi, that gives you time to grab Taylor.
还有啊
And I mean, man...
垃圾车真是令人惊艳的工程壮举
Garbage trucks are such impressive feats of engineering.
现在不是说这个的时候
Now is not the time!
-你搞什么 -赶紧来救我
- Dude, really? - Somebody do something!
抱歉 只是 流体力学让我兴奋
Sorry. I just... Fluid mechanics get me hyped.
-莱丽 你来开车 -好的
- Riley, take the wheel.- Okay, got it.
-准备好了吗 -好了
- Ready? - ?Yep.
小心 戴西 他有枪
Careful, Desi! He has a gun!
快点 小麦
Come on, Mac!
找到了 开始
All right, here we go!
得赶紧伸手拉他一把
He's gonna need a hand in a second.
这不会成为我的墓志铭
This will not be my epitaph!
看前面
Look.
我身上有臭味吗
Am I a bit whiffy?
我有个朋友要飞来过周末
I've got a friend flying in to town for the weekend.
总不能去接机的时候
Can't pick her up from LAX
整个人散发着上周内♥裤♥的味道
smelling like last week's underpants.
哎呀 有朋友来吗
?Oh, little friend, huh?
只是过周末吗
Just for the weekend?
泰勒要约炮了
Oh, Taylor's got a booty call.
是 各位阴阳怪气真是有一套呢
Yes, that's very Victor Mature of all of you.
索菲亚不是炮♥友♥ 她是
Sofia is not a booty call. She's...
一位密友 也是哈林顿伯爵夫人
a dear friend who happens to be the Countess of Herrington,
就是这样
actually, actually.
总之 到底臭不臭
?Anyway, whiffy or not?
不 你香得很
Yeah, you smell great.
太好了 明白我意思没
This is great. You know what I mean?
没了法典会 从现在起只有普通坏人了
No more Codex, just normal bad guys from here on out.
我能感受到
I can feel it.
2020会是很棒的一年
2020 is gonna be awesome.
新百战天龙
第五季 第六集
我还记得祖父教过我
I still remember my grandpa teaching me
如果你站在南半球看星星
that if you look at the stars from the southern hemisphere,
星座是颠倒的
the constellations are upside down.
2020年4月
拜托 六岁的我被刷新了世界观
I mean, come on. Six-year-old MacGyver mind blown.
世间万物都在于你看待的角度
Everything is a matter of perspective.
搞到了
It's here!
别让我空欢喜 博兹
Don't get my hopes up, Bozer.
你昨天也这么说
You said the same thing yesterday.
隔离第四周
看 厕纸
Look! Toilet paper!
-老天 你终于搞到厕纸了 -别摸
- Oh, my gosh, you finally got toilet paper? - Hey, hey, hands off!
你知道规矩
You know the protocol.
所有送来的东西
Everything coming into this house
都得用湿巾擦拭和紫外线消毒
gets wiped down and UV sterilized.
别这样
Don't you do it.
之后还得放置七十二小时
And then it sits for 72 hours.
遵命 新冠警长
Yes, sir, COVID Sheriff, sir.
呵呵
Very funny.
*高唱他的名字直到声音嘶哑*
*Sing his name till I'm hoarse*
*他永不会放弃*
*He'll never call it quits*
*一些支持*
*Something endorse...*
不知道 也许高尔夫球场吧
Or-- I don't know-- maybe a golf course.
我不明白
You know, I don't understand
为什么大家都这么紧张厕纸
why everybody's so stressed out about toilet paper...
我们身边有着充足的可替代物
when there are many adequate alternatives all around us,
比如报纸 或者树叶 松针
like newspaper or leaves, pine needles.
不舒服 不卫生
Uh, scratchy, unsanitary.
还有 用松针是不可能的 小麦
And hard pass on the pine needles, Mac.
不然这样吧 用你的搬家纸箱擦屁♥股♥
Here's an idea. Use cardboard from your moving boxes and
这样就没有东西挡路了 一石二鸟
get them out of our way. Two birds, one stone.
就隔离而言 拆箱可不是个好兆头 博兹
Um, unpacking is bad quarantine juju, Bozer.
打包好行李纸箱是给世界发出信♥号♥♥
Living out of boxes signals to the universe that any day now
即日起居家令随时可能被解除
this stay-at-home order is gonna be lifted,
我终于能搬去新家了
and I can finally move into my new place.
*他有十三个荣誉博士学位*
*He has 13 honorary doctorates*
*我会高唱他的名字直到声音嘶哑*
*And I will sing his name till I'm hoarse*
-*白宫新冠病毒特别小组组长* -喂
- *Leading the White House Coronavirus Task Force* - Guys.
*福奇*
*Fauci*
*福奇 我们相信*
*Fauci, in Tony we trust...*
十分钟后 召开家庭会议
Hey! House meeting, ten minutes.
回想三周前
Think back to three weeks ago,
在家务轮盘实施以前
before the chore wheel was implemented.
有谁想回到过去的状态吗
Does anybody want to go back to the way things were?
-不 -绝对不想
- No. - Absolutely not. ?
那么为什么 小麦
Then why, Mac,
昨天晚餐后你没洗碗
didn't you do the dishes last night after dinner?
我以为该莱丽洗了
I thought it was Riley's turn.
我见过你一边在脑中研究高等量子物理学
I've seen you do advanced quantum physics in your head
一边躲子弹
while dodging bullets.
躲子弹啊
Bullets!
给我振作点
Pull it together! ?
加州 马里布
*我不介意你过来*
* I don't mind you comin' here *
拉斯的一♥夜♥情♥
*浪费完我的时间*
* And wastin' all my time *
拉斯的二十八夜情
*当你站得这么近时*
* 'Cause when you're standin' oh so near *
*我有些神志不清*
* I kinda lose my mind. *
是啊
Yeah!
对 就是这首
?Yes, that was the one.
这首得过格莱美
That was the Grammy.
真不错
Fabulous.
你满身大汗
Oh, you are sweaty.
我知道你想干什么
Oh, yes, I see what you're doing, hmm?
又想让我去洗澡 对吗
Trying to get me in the shower again, huh?
就像上次在... 在哪儿来着
Just like that time in... Oh, where was it?
吉布提吗
Was it, uh, Djibouti?
紧急通告
"待在家里更安全" 洛杉矶居家隔离令延长两周
请大家协助维护公众安全 阻延新冠病毒传播
必要活动如购置食品及药品仍可继续进行
如需了解更多消息及寻求帮助 请点击...
州长把在家隔离的命令延长了两周
Your governor's extended the stay-at-home order two weeks.
这样一来 所有前往欧洲的航♥班♥将继续停运
That means all the flights to Europe will remain grounded.
我可以租一个地方 让你清净点
I could rent a place, get out of your hair.
好
Sure. ?
都一个月了
It's been a month.
这里
I mean, this place is, um...
离博物馆更近
It is closer to the museum.
万一你的演讲行程
I mean, in case you... you know, your talk gets...
被重新提上日程的话
gets rescheduled.
所以我是可以继续待在这吗
So I could stay a tad longer?
我不想解散乐队 你呢
Wouldn't want to, uh, break up the band, would you? ?
其他时间里
And the rest of the time,
我一直在屋里来回巡视
I'm patrolling the house trying to stop my parents
免得我父母偷溜去杂货店
剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表