剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表
仅仅因为这个诺言 还有处理杰克葬礼的事
That, and dealing with everything after Jack's funeral,
让我一直以来忽视自己的直觉
is the only reason I've been ignoring my Spidey-sense
那就是你周四慢跑根本是幌子
that your Thursday morning jogs are bogus.
你到底为什么对我撒谎
So why are you lying to me?
这是什么地方
And what is this place?
这是个医学研究实验室
It's a medical research laboratory.
好吧
Okay.
我爸生病的时候 我开始研究一个
When my dad got sick, I started researching an idea
癌症实验性疗法
for an experimental cancer treatment.
在他去世之后
And then, a-after he died,
我决定研发这种疗法
I decided to develop that treatment,
做一些善事 以表对他的敬意
do something good in his honor.
于是我通过天使投资人募集了资金
So I raised money through an angel investor
并说服我的好朋友弗兰琦进行日常研究
and convinced my friend Frankie to do the day-to-day.
刚开始有些不切实际 不过
And it started as a total moon shot, but...
她正在取得一些真正的进展
she's been making real progress.
你一直在几乎不存在的空闲时间里
You've been secretly, in your nonexistent free time,
试图秘密地治愈癌症
attempting to cure cancer?
干什么打我
Ow. What was that for?
我本来有权对你生气
I have the right to be pissed at you right now,
现在这机会被你毁了
and you're ruining it.
你怎么什么都不说
Why didn't you say anything?
我只是还没准备好开口
I just wasn't ready to talk about it.
小麦
Mac...
绝对坦诚就是绝对坦诚
total honesty means total honesty,
无论这个谎言有多善意
no matter how well-intentioned the lie is.
你说得对
Yeah. You're right.
你想进去看看吗
You want to come inside and check it out?
我们有蛇毒
We have snake venom.
就算我进去 也不代表我不生你气了
If I do, it doesn't mean I'm not still mad at you.
-成交 -好的
- Deal. - ?Okay.
各位 我想让你们见个人
Hey, guys? I've got someone I'd like you to meet.
桑德拉 本
Sandra, Ben!
弗兰琦
Frankie?
小麦
Mac!
小麦 你没事吧
Mac. You okay?
我没事 快追
Yeah. I'm fine, I'm fine. Go.
到处都检查遍了
I searched everywhere.
弗兰琦不见了
Frankie's gone.
莱丽 汇报情况
Riley, update.
这栋建筑里的监控
Security cameras in this building
和周围的监控都被抹掉了
and all the surrounding have been scrubbed.
凶手的计划很周全
Whoever did this planned well.
鼻子更窄
Thinner nose.
额头更宽
Bigger forehead.
丑 很丑
Ugly. Very ugly.
好了 博兹 一旦绘制完合成画像
Okay, Bozer, get that composite to every law enforcement agency
立刻发给全国所有执法部门
in the country the instant it's done.
好
On it.
我很抱歉 安格斯
Look, I'm sorry, Angus,
我知道你很难过
I know you're upset,
但我们需要继续调查你们的所有研究
but we need to keep going through all of your research.
我已经把知道的都告诉你了
Look, I told you everything I know,
我觉得我们现在应该去找弗兰琦
and I think we should be out there looking for Frankie
趁现在时机未晚
before it's too late.
小麦 凤♥凰♥基金会正在竭尽所能地寻找弗兰琦
Mac, the Phoenix is doing everything possible to find Frankie,
但只有你能告诉我们这里到底发生了什么
but only you can help us understand what happened here.
但我不能 这根本不合理
Except I can't. It doesn't make any sense.
无论是谁 他们雇了专业人员
Well, whoever they are, they hired professionals.
他们动作又快又安静
They worked fast, quiet.
我敢打赌 袭击你的人是
You know, I'd wager the man who attacked you
由退伍军人组成的
was part of a small team of ex-soldiers
私人军事承包商小队中的一员
turned private military contractors.
今天 他们都坐在实验室里看着我进来
They were sitting on this lab, saw me come in today.
他们打算一次性解决掉
They planned on executing everyone
所有参与该项目的人
working on the project all at once.
如果戴西没有打电♥话♥给我
If Desi hadn't called me...
这是什么 有发现吗
What is that? Something?
我还不确定
Uh, I'm not sure yet.
-小麦 -怎么?
- Uh, Mac? - ?Yeah?
瓶子上的标签写着"金矛头蝮"
The label on the vial says "Bothrops insularis".
对 那是一种蛇类毒液
Uh, yeah, it's a venom
提取自金矛头蝮
from a snake breed called the golden lancehead viper.
那是世界上最稀有最致命的蛇之一
Aka one of the rarest and deadliest snakes in the world,
只栖息在圣保罗海岸的一个岛上
found only on one island off the coast of Sao Paulo.
运输或拥有它都被巴西政♥府♥定为非法行为
The Brazilian government has made it illegal to transport or own.
博兹 你怎么知道的
Bozer, how do you know all that?
腿部中枪的好处是 有很多时间看《地球脉动》
Getting shot in the leg gives you lots of time to binge Planet Earth.
大家 我不是很喜欢蛇
Hey, guys, uh, I'm not really huge on snakes.
金矛头蝮的毒液
The golden lancehead's Venom
精准地攻击猎物的
targets the nervous system of his prey
神经系统
with pinpoint accuracy,
造成血疱 肠道破裂
causing blood blisters, intestinal bleeding,
组织坏死 大出血
tissue necrosis, hemorrhage!
好吧 我先走了
All right, that's great. I'm just gonna...
金矛头蝮毒液的致命性
The fact that the golden lancehead is so deadly
正是我需要它的原因
is precisely why I needed its venom.
毒素起效越快
The more fast-acting a toxin is,
它攻击癌变肿瘤的能力就越强
the better it is at attacking cancerous tumors.
但你是怎么把它偷渡进来的
But how did you even get it in here?
用装了假瓶底的绝缘发胶瓶
Uh, insulated hair spray bottle with a false bottom.
大家 我好像有发现
Guys, I think I found something.
弗兰琦笔记本的操作系统 被嵌入了间谍软件
Spyware embedded in the OS of Frankie's laptop.
她每一次按键都有人记录
Someone's been logging her every keystroke.
什么
What?
信♥号♥♥源来自附近的一个一次性手♥机♥
?It's reporting to a burner phone not too far from here.
一定是袭击我们的那个大脚野人
That's got to be the sasquatch who attacked us.
是 弗兰琦可能在他手里 我们走
Y-Yeah, and he could have Frankie. Let's go.
好了 莱丽 往哪走
All right, Riley. Where to?
一次性手♥机♥没有定位系统
The burner phone doesn't have GPS.
我用信♥号♥♥塔三角定位了它的位置
I was triangulating its location using cell towers,
但现在只能锁定一个大致范围
but now there's only one in range.
什么意思
Come again?
就是说他在公园里 但这是我定位的极限了
It means he's in the park, but this is as close as I can get us.
好吧
?Right.
看来我们得用老办法了
Looks like we're gonna have to go old-school.
从公园边缘撒网
Form a dragnet,
一步步潜入
start at the edge of the park and work our way in.
记住 如果他抢占了先机
Remember, if he makes us before we make him,
救弗兰琦的唯一机会就毁了
our only lead to rescuing Frankie is shot.
他还在这里的某个地方
He's still here somewhere.
每个人都穿得严严实实
Everyone's covered up.
很难看清
It's hard to get a visual.
稍等 我有个主意
Yeah, hang on. I've got an idea.
我可以劫持间谍软件
I can hijack the spyware
然后发个脚本给一次性手♥机♥
and send a script to the burner phone.
什么样的脚本
What kind of script?
可以高频引爆锂离子电池的那种
The kind that overclocks a lithium-ion battery.
注意观察人群反应
Look out for a reaction.
嫌犯丢了手♥机♥ 我们跟丢了
Suspect ditched their phone. We lost him.
不一定 有一个人正在离开 红帽衫
Maybe not. I've got one person walking away, red hoodie.
他走了 他走了
He's off. He's off!
对不起 借一下
Sorry. Need to borrow this.
什么鬼
Hey, what the...?
你是谁
Who are you?
我是国防部的尼娜·哈里斯
I'm Nina Harris with the Department of Defense.
证件在上衣口袋里
Check my coat pocket for my credentials.
好吧
Right.
哈里斯探员 你证明了你的诚意
Agent Harris, your bona fides check out.
你的上司也同意你将情况告诉我们
And your superior agrees that you should fill us in.
剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表