剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表
Actually, there is.
你要真像马蒂尔达说得那样优秀
If you're as good as Matilda says you are,
这就是你证明自己的机会
this could be your chance to prove it.
泰奥一直在等着见你
Teo's been expecting you.
她在这里
She's back here.
我们的人要散布在这些角落里
I want all of our people on each of these corners
分发头巾 好吗
passing out bandanas, okay?
每个抗♥议♥者都统一用一种颜色
Every protester unified under one color.
谢谢你们能来
Thanks for coming.
你们发现什么了吗
Did you find anything?
我们能跟你单独聊聊吗
Can we talk to you in private for a second?
在我们告诉泰奥她被跟踪之前
Before we can tell Teo she's being tracked,
我们得先确定
we need to determine
她身上是否有监听设备
if she's tagged with a device that's listening right now,
否则我们就没办法出其不意了
or we'll lose the element of surprise.
找到音频发射机的最佳方法
The best way to find an audio transmitter
是探测相应的射频波
is by detecting the corresponding RF waves.
通过拆除扬声器上的电磁干扰屏蔽
By removing the EMI shielding from the megaphone speaker
并暴露其电缆
and exposing its cables,
它可以充当一个低配射频探测器
it can act as a low-tech radio frequency detector.
干扰越大 离信♥号♥♥源越近
The louder the interference, the closer to the source.
-你身上有手♥机♥吗 -没有
- You have a cell phone on you? - No.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
好吧 它要么被植入到体内深处
Okay, it's embedded deep
要么就不是一枚芯片
or it's not a chip;
不管怎样 它都没有传输音频
either way, it's not transmitting audio.
芯片 音频 这是怎么回事
Chip? Audio? What's going on?
-你被追踪了 -不可能
- You're being tracked. - It's not possible.
我经常换手♥机♥和衣服
I swap burners and clothes frequently.
我要是被追踪了 我会察觉到的
And I think I'd know if I was tagged.
你们政♥府♥开♥发♥了一套非常先进的监视系统
Your government has developed a highly advanced surveillance system.
他们对数百人进行实时监控
Hundreds of people monitored in real time.
包括你 我们亲眼看到了
Including you. We saw it with our own eyes.
这说明你们看到了他们关押我父亲的地方吗
Does that mean that you saw where they took my father?
失踪的领导者们 你父亲
The missing leaders, your father...
他们死了 是吗
They're dead, aren't they?
-抱歉 -抱歉 现在还不能哭
- Sorry. - I'm sorry, I-I can't. Not here.
我父亲警告过我这是抗♥议♥的代价
My father warned me this was the cost of the calling.
斗争成功后我再哀悼
I'll mourn when our fight is won.
你就是他们下一个目标
You're their next target,
所以我们得马上把你送出国
so we have to get you out of the country now.
绝对不行
Absolutely not.
我们革命的胜利正处于紧要关头
Our revolution's success rests on a knife's edge.
今天的示♥威♥游♥行♥将把我们推向转折点
Today's demonstration will push us past the tipping point,
我们的势头将是不可阻挡的
and our momentum will be unstoppable.
就让他们看着我吧
So let them see me coming.
我想让他们知道 他们无法使我们噤声
I want them to know that they could not silence us.
如果那是你们的父亲 你们会怎么做
What would you do if this was your father?
会确保他的牺牲不是白费的
Make sure that his death wasn't in vain.
我们跟你一起去 确保你不会付出相同的代价
And we'll go with you to make sure you don't pay the same price.
戴西正在撤离
Desi's on her way to exfil.
-正在等待小麦和莱丽的消息 -很好
- Waiting on Mac and Riley to check in. - Good.
我与参谋长们的联席会议即将开始
My summit with the joint chiefs is about to begin.
好好干吧 博兹
Make me proud, Boze.
还有两个
And then there were two.
他来了
He's here.
好的 博兹
Right. Uh, Boze,
我需要你来指挥这些行动
I'm going to need you to run point on these ops
对了 还有
and, um, oh, yes,
在我向普丽娅推销之前先拖住她
keep Priya occupied until I can give her my pitch.
我有事要办
I need to do something.
是关于囚犯转移的事吗
Is this about the prisoner transfer?
那家伙是谁
Who is this guy?
赛拉斯·默瑟博士
Dr. Silas Mercer.
二十年前 他是一位受人尊敬的医生
20 years ago he was a revered physician
也是军情六处的杰出顾问
and brilliant MI6 consultant.
我猜他是失宠了
I take it he had a fall from grace.
是的 他一直在用微芯片标记特工
Yes. He had been tagging agents with microchips
这样境外敌对势力就可以发现他们
so foreign adversaries could detect them.
我组织了行动 通过假扮他的病人
I led the operation that brought him down
将他拿下
by going undercover as his patient.
所以很复杂
So it's complicated.
你认为他的追踪技术被用在巴尼亚卢卡
And you think his tracking technology is being used in Banja Luka?
界面是新的
Well, the interface is new,
但基础技术是一样的
but the underlying technology remains the same.
不幸的是 只有一种确认的方法
Unfortunately, there's only one way to know for sure.
我们连上了 准备开始
We're online and ready to go.
拉塞尔·泰勒
Russel Taylor.
你没必要为我这个老头而穿这么正式
Oh, you didn't have to get all dressed up for little old me.
的确很老
Old indeed.
岁月对你很无情
The years certainly haven't been kind to you.
而你
You, on the other hand...
我很期待听听你都在做些什么
I'm eager to hear what you've been up to
自从你离开了军队
since you walked away from the service
成为一名雇佣兵
to gallivant as a merc for hire.
听起来你一直在监视我
Hmm. Sounds like you've been keeping tabs on me.
你也一样
As have you,
既然你能短时间内知道去哪找我
if you knew where to find me on such short notice.
别自作多情
Don't flatter yourself.
知道你在哪个暗无天日的地方
I was content knowing exactly which dark hole
度过腐烂余生 被人遗忘的
you'd spend the rest of your days rotting in,
感觉真好
forgotten.
但我打赌 这次会面就意味着我的技术没有消失
Oh, but I'd wager this assembly means that my work has not been.
所以我才来到这里 对吗
That is why I'm here, isn't it?
警♥察♥还没有来
Police are still out of sight.
这是你在新闻视频里看不到的抗♥议♥
This is the part of protests you don't see in news footage.
很快他们就会出现 事态升级
Soon enough, they'll show up, escalate things,
总统会用那段视频来编故事
and the president will use that footage for spin.
听起来你很有经验
Sounds like you're speaking from experience.
去年夏天 在帮助亚特兰大疾控中心时
Well, last summer, when I was helping out the CDC in Atlanta,
我也出去抗♥议♥了
I also went out protesting.
你参与了"黑人的命也是命"的抗♥议♥
You were at the Black Lives Matter protests?
为什么没听你提过
How has this not come up before?
花了这么久才加入其中
I was honestly embarrassed that
我很羞愧
it took me this long to join the cause.
迟做总比不做好
Better late than never, I guess.
但我很好奇 你为什么去
I'm curious, though. What made you go?
打败法典会后 我花了很长时间
After we defeated Codex, I had a lot of time
思考我想要拯救什么样的世界
to think about the world I wanted to be saving.
那个世界不应该出现种族主义制度化
And that world didn't prop up institutional racism
区别对待我和你 还有博兹
and treat you and Bozer worse than me
只因为我是白人 你们是黑人
because I'm white and you're Black.
其实 我真的从没想过你在意我的肤色
Honestly, I... I never really thought you saw my skin color.
什么 我当然在意 我在意你
What? Of course I do. I see you.
小麦 莱丽 泰奥还安全吗
Mac, Riley, is Teo still safe?
安全
Yeah.
正在接近示♥威♥人群
Approaching the protest now.
她还在坚持
She's holding her own.
-水瓶 -来了 来了
- Water bottle? - Yeah, yeah, yeah.
催泪瓦斯实际上是转化成细小喷雾的
Tear gas is actually a crystalline powder
结晶性粉末
converted into a fine spray,
由燃烧反应推动喷出
and propelled by a combustion reaction.
所以 阻隔氧气
So, cut off the oxygen,
就能通过阻止达到临界点来停止反应
and you stop the reaction from ever hitting the tipping point.
怎么 怎么了
What? What is it?
通常来说 催泪瓦斯通常用在聚集态势下
Normally, tear gas is deployed in a kettling pattern
控制和包围大量人群
to control and contain large crowds,
但他们在很分散的时候用催泪瓦斯
but they're deploying this tear gas for maximum dispersal,
到底为什么
so the question is why?
小麦 监视系统在逐个亮起
Uh, Mac, the surveillance system is lighting up
就像独♥立♥日一样
剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表