剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表
I'm gonna be here when he wakes up.
曾经有一次在利比亚
There was this time in Libya.
那是我第一次出外勤
It was my first field op.
我的线人供出了我
My asset flipped on me,
把我出♥卖♥♥♥给了卡扎菲的秘密警♥察♥
sold me out to Gaddafi's secret police.
逃亡了两天后
Two days on the run,
我发现自己被困在的黎波里的一个屋顶上
I found myself cornered on a rooftop in Tripoli
猜猜当时是谁从天而降
when guess who dropped out of the sky?
真的
Literally.
坐着一架直升机 他偷来的加拿大直升机
On a helicopter. A Canadian helicopter he stole.
那是他第一次救了我的命
That's the first time he saved my life.
那还真是了不起的英雄事迹
That's some serious badass hero stuff.
找到零号♥病人了吗
Any luck finding patient zero?
所以
So...
我之前在任务中曾入侵过疾控中心系统
I ran this hack on a CDC mission a while back.
当病人正式报告生病前
Ignore when the patients
通常都会被忽略
officially report being sick.
没错 那并不可靠
Right. It's unreliable.
所以 要做的就是
So, what you do
看看病人什么时候开始上网
is look at when the patients go to something like WebMD
搜索他们的症状
and start searching their own symptoms.
我发现了一件事
I mapped it out.
非常奇怪
It's weird.
通常的感染模式是从零号♥病人开始传播
Normally, a pattern of infection spreads out from patient zero.
但这个不同
But this is different.
第一波人是在同一天 同一个时间
The first wave got sick on the same day
发病的
in the same hour.
即使此刻某人在外面
Even as we speak, someone is out there
下令解散法典会
sending down orders to disbanded Codex cells.
我们也必须找到是谁下的命令
We need to find out who's pulling the strings.
抱歉 伙计们
Sorry, guys.
我的法典会联♥系♥人全都隐藏了起来
My Codex contacts have gone deep underground.
我正在丢诱饵 但无人回应
I'm dropping breadcrumbs, but it's quiet out there.
那我建议另想办法
Then I suggest a new plan,
因为我们这招已经用了好几个小时了
because we've been doing this for bloody hours.
等等
Hang on.
你很享受嘛
You're having fun.
怎么了
What?
免费的食物 炫酷的超级间谍总部
Free food, a tricked-out superspy lair,
卫生间里还有毛巾
the bathrooms have cloth towels.
要感谢你所拥有的 好好享受生活
You know, it's nice to appreciate what you have, enjoy your life.
他并不那样
Uh, he doesn't do that.
好吧 我检查了所有有法典会活动的暗网
Yeah, I checked every dark website that has Codex activity
一无所获
and I got nothing.
等等
Hang on.
那是什么
What's that?
"放射性扩散装置市场"
"Marketplace for Radiological Dispersal Devices."
脏弹
Dirty bombs.
所以法典会只知道你的假名 是吗
So, Codex only knows you by your online alias, right?
"保险815"
FailSafe815.
除了你想加入外
So, other than wanting to join up,
他们对你也一无所知了
that's pretty much all they know about you.
那我们就假装 就那么一会
Well, let's just pretend, just for a moment,
假装你是个脏弹专家
that you are a dirty bomb specialist.
也许你可以向法典会提供技术支持
Perhaps you could offer your services to Codex?
核骚乱
Radiological mayhem.
没错 听上去是法典会的菜
Yeah, that sounds like Codex's M.O.
试试吧
Let's give it a shot.
其实
And actually,
我知道怎么找乐子
I do know how to have fun.
上周 我跟海豹突击队一起
Just last week, I was with the Navy SEALs,
训练夜间两栖登陆
practicing my nighttime amphibious landing,
补充一点 还是在实弹射击条件下的
under live ammunition fire, might I add.
我连怎么卸装都不知道
I don't even know how to unpack that.
真够快
That was fast.
他们说想亲自和我谈谈如何提供支持
Says they want to discuss my services, in person.
看来我们要去法典会求职了呀
Looks like we've got a job interview with Codex.
这个 才叫乐趣
Now this, this is fun.
-我从冷饮机里拿到了二氧化碳贮气瓶 -很好
- Okay, I got the CO2 cartridge from the soda machine. - Awesome.
-这边快好了 能帮忙封住门吗 -好
- I'm almost done. Can you seal the door for me? - Yeah.
所以这可以检测空气吗
So this is gonna test the air?
没错 用来检测毒物的气相色谱分♥析♥
Yeah. Gas chromatography test for toxins.
用以分♥析♥科学样本的老方法
It's the old-school art of analyzing scientific samples.
抱歉 凯恩先生 我需要这个
Sorry, Mr. Cain, but I need this.
这是个冷战时期的短波收音机
That would be a Cold War-era shortwave radio.
具体地说 我需要里面的扩音器
Specifically, I need the amplifier inside of it.
二氧化碳贮气瓶会将气体样本通过管道
The CO2 cartridge will push the sample through tubes
排到吸收区
lined with an absorbent,
如此一来 就能分离某些特定粒子
which will separate certain particles.
之后 这些粒子就会通过连接电脑的
Those particles will then pass through the radio's amplifier
收音机扩音器
connected to a computer,
希望可以让我发现空气里的有毒物质
hopefully giving me answers about the toxin in the air.
什么
?What?
见鬼
Damn it.
-什么都没有 -装置不管用吗
- Nothing. - ?What, it's not working?
未检测出有毒物质
不 装置没问题 结果显示空气无毒
Oh, no, it's working. It says that the air is clean.
好吧 所以我们到底漏了什么东西
Okay, so what are we missing?
我们检查了所有房♥间
We did a sweep of all the offices.
再检查一遍 看看能否有所发现
We sweep it again, see if we can find something.
好吧 这次你负责检查厨房♥
Fine, but you take the kitchen this time.
那里的食物放了三天 很恶心
There's three-day-old food in there and it's nasty.
恶心吗 那就太好了
Nasty? Nasty's good.
距离会面大概还有两小时
Looks like the meeting is two hours away.
我们可以看到从吧台到上层包厢的
We can get a visual on most tables either from the bar
-大部分桌子 -很好
- or the upper-level balcony. - Perfect.
公共场所 给了我们建立视野的机会
Public place, gives us options for establishing lines of sight
这样我们就可以远程黑进法典会的通讯设备
so we can remote-hack Codex's communications.
进入通讯频道
We'll get access to the comms,
我们就能弄清楚他们是如何加密信息的
we can figure out how they're encrypting their messages.
通过追踪信息 找出幕后黑手
Trace the messages back to whoever's pulling the strings.
利兰
Leland?
很有可能是他 虽然证据不是很充分
Odds are that it's him, although a few things don't quite add up.
干得好 杰瑞
Great work, Jerry.
谢谢 真是次刺♥激♥的经历
Thanks. This was a blast.
我会想你们的
I'm gonna miss you guys.
我会滚蛋的
Well, I'll get out of the way.
慢着 我和博兹负责远程攻击
Wait-- hang on a second. Boze and I are doing the remote hack.
前去与法典会见面的是你
You're the one who's meeting Codex.
是的 我们不能露面
No, we can't show our faces.
法典会知道我们
Codex knows who we are.
你之前在特勤队里接过卧底任务吧
You-you have done undercover work for Five-O before, right?
当然
Absolutely.
一次是在纪念品商店
There was this one time at a memorabilia store,
一次是在精神病院
and then once at a mental hospital.
你能胜任的
You're gonna do great.
瞧瞧 放了三天的千层面
Voilà. Three-day-old lasagna.
很好 如果威胁来自细菌武器
Ah, perfect. If the threat is weaponized bacteria,
那么细菌在食物上的增长速率会提高
then the rate of growth will be accelerated on the food.
危险物品处理小组随时会抵达这里
The hazmat team's gonna be here any minute.
我们大概率是没时间观察细菌生长了
Pretty sure we don't have time to watch bacteria grow.
没这个必要
We don't have to.
食物一直放在冰箱里
The food has been inside of the fridge
没有暴露于外界空气中
and, uh, not exposed to the outside air.
电力也中断了
And the power's been off,
所以这些是完美的实验对照组
so they're the perfect control group.
我们只需要做对比即可
All we have to do is compare.
细菌体积非常小
Bacteria cells are tiny.
比大部分植物及动物细胞都要小十倍
Ten times smaller than most plant and animal cells.
如果人们生病的原因是细菌战
So if germ warfare is what's making people sick,
那么这些剩菜上面肯定遍布
then these leftovers should be crawling
剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表