剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表
They got their house in,
72或者73年 取决于你问哪个人
'72 or '73, depending on which one you ask.
你相信我吗
Do you believe me?
-相信 相信 -好
- Yes. Yes. - ?Okay.
你被解开之后 我需要你站起来
When you're released, I need you to stand up
慢慢把推车移向出口 明白吗
and slowly move the cart towards the exit. Understood?
肖恩不接电♥话♥
Look, Shane ain't picking up, man.
你去哪
Where are you going?
-跑 -这些人是谁
- Run! - ?Who the hell are these guys?
小戴 走吧
Des, let's go!
好吧 我们要找个出路
All right, we got to find a way to get out of here.
小麦 你能把这玩意短路点火吗
Mac, can you hot-wire this thing?
说实话 找到钥匙更简单
Honestly, the truth is, it'd be easier to find the keys.
-2000年之后造的车基本上... -他说的对
- Anything built after 2000 is pretty much im... - He's right.
汽车只是带轮子的电脑
Cars are just computers on wheels.
走吧
Let's go.
快快快快快快
Go, go, go, go, go, go, go, go, go!
不不不 刚刚你就得转弯了 向左转
No, no, no. You were supposed to turn back there. Left.
坐车的规矩是什么 小麦
What is the rule, Mac?
如果你能专心点 就不用我来指手画脚了
Wouldn't have to backseat drive if you would just pay attention.
快 这边
Come on, this way.
搞什么 还可以开摩托追的吗
Really? Bikes were an option?
这就有个出口 你看见了吗
An exit right there. You see that?
行了 都听你的 都听你的
Okay, all right, you got it, all right, all right.
举起手来
Hands! In the air!
举起手来
Hands up!
待在原地别动
Stay where you are!
你们被逮捕了
You're all under arrest.
我不知道"居家令"这三个字里
I can't fathom what part of "stay-at-home"
有哪个字你们不懂
in the stay-at-home order you three had so much trouble understanding.
但还好克兰格一家没事
But the bottom line is that the Krengels are safe
而那些罪犯也被绳之以法了
and these criminal lowlifes are in cuffs,
所以 干得好
so, well done.
做个爱管闲事的邻居还是有好处的
Pays to be a nosy neighbor.
别得寸进尺 博兹
Don't push it, Boze.
你起码得回去隔离两周
I'm putting you straight back on quarantine for at least two weeks.
没得商量
No exceptions.
现在 恕我失陪
Now, if you'll excuse me,
-战术小队领导 我得接个电♥话♥ -你要去哪
- tac team leader... I got a phone to pick. - Where you going?
天哪
Geez.
就破个例吧
I'll allow it.
我想
Well, I guess
咱们又有一段时间不能见面了
this is goodbye again for a while.
是啊
Yeah, I guess.
这病毒烦死了
This virus sucks.
-是啊 -但是
- Yeah. - ?But, hey...
你说得没错
you were right.
我确实在躲你
I was kind of avoiding talking to you.
不 这是我的错
No, this is my fault.
是我没耐心
I was being impatient.
如果和一对老夫妇一起被绑♥架♥教会了我什么的话
If being kidnapped with an old married couple has taught me anything,
那就是 好事多磨 对的人值得等
it's that good things are worth waiting for.
所以你可以花时间慢慢想清楚你要什么
So take as much time as you need to figure out what you want.
我会等你
I'll be here.
我几乎希望现在我可以吻你了
I almost wish I could, kiss you right now.
你跟他谈过了吗
Did you talk to him?
没有 但我很高兴我没这么做
No, but I'm glad I didn't.
你看看他们
I mean, look at 'em.
我可不想拆散他们
I'm not getting in the way of that.
太好了
Oh, yes!
厕纸时间到
Toilet paper time!
终于可以用了
At last.
拜拜喽 混♥蛋♥们
So long, suckers.
等会儿再见
Later, fellas.
博兹 听着
Hey, Boze, listen.
你说得没错 我很抱歉
You were right, and I'm sorry.
我是个不称职的朋友
I've been a bad friend.
我一心想着我失去的那些东西
I was so focused on all the things that I had lost,
我父亲 格温...
like my dad and Gwen and...
还有戴西 导致我
and Desi, that I...
我忽视了站在我面前的家人们
I neglected the family that was right in front of me.
谢谢你能这么说
I appreciate that.
听着
Hey, look, man,
不管你母亲的检测结果如何
whatever happens with your mom's test results,
我都会陪着你
you're not gonna go through it alone.
谢了 小麦
Thanks, Mac.
嗯 你可以的
Yeah. You got it.
现在 麻烦您赶紧清理厨房♥
Now please finish cleaning the kitchen.
我就知道你会这么说 我这就去
I knew you were gonna say that. I'm on it. ?
还有件事
One last thing.
几天前的晚上 我和莱丽在厨房♥的时候
Okay, so, in the kitchen here a couple nights ago with Riley,
有那么一个...
there was a...
有那么一瞬间
I don't know, a moment.
什么瞬间
What kind of moment?
没什么
It was nothing.
是我被隔离太久 想多了
Quarantine cabin fever's getting to me.
当世界似乎已经天翻地覆
When the world feels like it's so turned upside down
无法修复的时候
that it's impossible to fix,
其实可以换个角度看看
it helps to look at things from a different angle.
因为不管某事某物显得多么破碎
Because no matter how broken something appears,
不管是你暴躁的邻居
whether it's your grumpy neighbor,
你吓坏了的挚友
your terrified best friend,
你疏远的女朋友 或是一片碎玻璃
your estranged girlfriend, or a shard of glass,
破碎之中都能产生关于新事物的灵感
that broken thing could inspire something new,
比如一个汽水瓶呼吸机
like a soda bottle ventilator.
可能这些新事物会比旧事物更好
Maybe even something better than before.
关键在于你用什么角度看待问题
It's all a matter of perspective.
有个网站 上面有福奇上《时代杂♥志♥》封面的照片
...some site about Fauci on the cover of Time magazine.
那是什么网站
What was the name of the website?
野鸡网站
Cheese.Org. ?
没事的 我就问问
Well, good. You know, just, just checking.
干杯 干杯
Cheers to that. Yeah, cheers to that.
*福奇*
*Fauci*
*福奇 我们相信*
*Fauci, in Tony we trust...*
快看
Look.
谢谢你们
Thank you!
看 是克兰格一家
Look, it's the Krengels!
你好啊 莱尼
Hey, Lenny!
剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表