剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表
好吧 我同意你下床
Okay, I'm fine with you getting out of bed,
但你不能离开这里
but you cannot leave.
我只是上一下屋顶
I'm just gonna go up to the roof.
看看这里是否适合接收信♥号♥♥
I want to see if it's a good place for a signal.
如果找到了这些人
If we get a bead on these guys,
我得联♥系♥我的警局局长朋友
I'm gonna contact my friend, the chief of police,
看看他能否帮我们设个路障
and see if he'll set up a roadblock for us.
斗胆问一句 你怎么认识卢布尔雅那警局局长
Dare I ask how you know the Ljubljana chief of police?
他是前克格勃成员 1989年时我俩是利益对立方
He's KGB. We tried to kill each other in '89.
说来话长
It's a great story.
你们俩 给莱丽频率分布图
You two, map the frequency with Riley.
谢啦
Thanks.
他知道我名字呢
He got my name right.
我只需要
So I just need--
非常抱歉
I-I'm sorry.
我只是需要这个
I... I just need this.
抱歉
Sorry.
恭喜
Congratulations.
我还需要那台机子
I need the-- that thing.
好了 所有人散开
All right, everyone spread out.
散得越开 读数越精准
The further apart, the more accurate the reading.
好消息 找到他们了
Good news. We got 'em.
坏消息 他们正在移♥动♥
Bad news is they're moving.
-哪里 -河北岸
- Where? - North of the river.
得靠近点 定位才能更精准
But we gotta get closer to be more accurate.
我们得在地面跟着他们
We have to follow them by ground.
我可以让设备更加便携
I can rig this thing to be portable.
赶紧的
You better hustle.
他们要离开监测范围
They get out of our range,
永远消失了
they're gonna be gone for good.
下次再出现
The next time we see them,
就是他们制♥造♥头条新闻的时候了
it's gonna be because they're making headlines.
收到
Copy that.
小麦 你在哪
Mac, where are you?
我正在利用自♥制♥设备接近他们
We're closing in on them using my homemade device.
好了
Okay.
我认为他们无法关掉那玩意
You know, I don't think they can turn this thing off.
可能花了很多时间重启
It probably takes too much time to power cycle back on.
所以他们才想要原型机
That's why they want the prototype.
苏维埃的科学家肯定已经解决了这个问题
Soviet scientists must have fixed that.
说不好
I don't know.
他们的武器把我们整得可惨了
It seems like their weapon kicked our ass pretty well.
左转
Left.
军事研究
Military research--
即使是旧的军事研究
even old military research--
也总比从零开始强
it's better than starting from scratch.
所以美国政♥府♥才会一直将1940年的原♥子♥弹♥信息
That's why the U.S. still keeps those atomic secrets
视作高度机密
from the 1940s classified.
他们知道谁都可以制♥造♥脏弹
They know that anybody can build a dirty nuclear bomb.
也不是谁都行
Well, not anybody.
基本上 是个人都行
Yeah, pretty much. Anybody.
跟从自行车上摔下来一样
It's like falling off a bike.
-找到他了 -正在把地址发给你们
- Got him. - Sending you our location now.
曲线走位
Swerve!
其实 应该没事
Actually, I think it's okay.
波束太窄 他们对不准我们
The beam is too narrow. They can't hit us.
他们在干什么
What are they doing?
他们在瞄准引擎 引擎更容易瞄准
The engine. The engine's-- that's a bigger target.
那有什么用
What can it do?
使冷却液产生空泡
It, can cavitate the fluids of the radiator coolant,
改变密度及耐热性
and change the density and the heat resistance.
-新知识啊 -没事 没事的
- This is new. - I know, it's okay, it's okay.
凯恩设立了路障
Cain set up a police blockade.
这里转弯
Just turn in here.
他们竟然跑掉了
I can't believe they got away.
没跑呢
Or not.
我的人说他们还没到达警方路障点
My guy tells me they haven't reached the police roadblock yet.
对 因为我们引起了他们注意
Yeah, it's 'cause we caught their attention.
试过贴近扬声器弹吉他吗
Ever play a guitar too close to a speaker?
你肯定知道的 会产生反馈噪音
You know what happens: feedback.
那么当你把水泥房♥变成巨大的扬声器之后
So what happens when you fire a sonic weapon inside a concrete room
再开启声波武器 会怎么样呢
that you've turned into one giant speaker?
本来只有周围几米
And the sound that was only supposed to be heard
才能听到的声音
over a few square meters
会充斥整个地方
fills an entire floor.
准备好
Okay, get ready.
会很难受 对吗
This is gonna hurt, isn't it?
对
Yeah.
那是警♥察♥吗
Is that the police?
什么
What?
你说什么
What?
那是
Is that...
卡布奇诺 多加了奶泡
Cappuccino, extra foam.
过几天你就要出院了
You're getting out in a couple of days.
你该做什么
What are you gonna do?
照顾好自己
Take care of myself.
放轻松 多吃蔬菜
Relax, eat my vegetables.
骗人
Liar.
恭喜你
Congratulations.
你的人都安全了
All your people are going home safe.
多亏有你和你的团队
Thanks to you and your interns.
你真的教导有方
You know, you did a really good job on them.
但我好像看到了
But I think I spotted some tricks
你用我之前用过的招数
that I taught you back in the day.
名♥师♥出高徒
I learned from the best.
继续干这行 有什么遗憾吗
You have any regrets about staying in the spy business?
每次有这种想法
Every time one comes up,
我都会想起那些依靠我的人
I think about all the people who depend on me.
你呢
What about you?
计划过退休吗
Ever plan to retire?
没有 我不能离开
Nah, I can't leave.
多的是像你一样的徒弟
There's a whole new bunch of Mattys out there running around
等着我去教呢
I gotta train.
我是独一无二的 这应该心照不宣了吧
We both know that I'm an original.
冷静 韦伯
Settle down, Webber.
你确定要坐大巴吗
Are you sure you want to take the bus?
加利福尼亚州 洛杉矶
对 业余的才会坐火车和飞机
Yeah. Trains and planes are for amateurs.
太容易被追踪了
Too easily tracked.
大巴才是最佳选择
Bus is the way to go.
谢谢你给我介绍登月行动
Thanks for opening my eyes about the moon landing.
没事 谢谢你们给我帮忙的机会
?Yeah. Thanks for letting me help.
你懂的 通常
You know, normally,
每个阴谋论者都渴望
it's every conspiracy theorist's dream
自己的想法是正确的
to be right about something.
真希望我对法典会的想法是错误的
Just wish I was wrong about Codex.
我们没法通过电♥话♥反向追踪他们的头目
We didn't get to trace the call back to the boss.
需要备选方案
We need a plan B.
需要吗
Or do you?
为表谢意
As a token of my appreciation...
打架时 我从其中一位招募者身上拿到了这个
I took this off the recruiter during the fight.
我不知道这上面的内容
I don't know what's on it,
但如果你们能破解法典会的加密方法
but I figure once you crack Codex's encryption,
那就没什么能阻挡你们了
it might take you where you want to go.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我可从没见过他这样呢
I've never seen him do that.
太感谢你了
Thank you.
我该走了
Well, that's me.
杰瑞
You know, Jerry...
凤♥凰♥基金会需要你
we could use you at the Phoenix Foundation.
荣幸至极 但是
剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表