剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表
无论如何
One way or another,
你得告诉我我想知道的事
you're gonna tell me what I want to know.
我不需要告诉你任何事情
I don't have to tell you anything.
你是害怕你的答案会揭露什么吗
Are you afraid of what your answer may reveal?
不 我只是觉得我们应该关注一个更好的问题
No. I just think we should focus on a better question.
去我那还是你那喝点
Nightcap at my place or yours?
我也想 但不能 抱歉
I really want to, but I can't. I'm sorry.
永远不要道歉
Never apologize.
你来华盛顿时我俩能见上一面已经很开心了
I'm just happy to see you when you're in D.C.
好吧 那我就不道歉了
Okay. Well, then, I'm not sorry.
但我得走了
But I got to go.
下次再约
Rain check?
当然
Absolutely.
你在给地下室重新装♥修♥吗
Are you redecorating the basement?
对
Uh, yes.
我觉得在墨西哥城那事之后
I, uh, I thought we could all do with a fresh start
我们可以有一个新的开始
after Mexico City.
好吧 我打电♥话♥是因为
Okay, I'm calling because the situation
我们在塞族共和国监视着的情况有变化
that we've been monitoring in Republika Srpska has shifted.
你的线人拉泽尔
And your contact Lazar?
我每个电♥话♥都打了三遍 没人接
I tried him three times on each number. No answer.
情况不妙啊
Well, that's not good.
达成共识了吗
So, are we agreed?
好 我去给飞机加油
Yes. I'll fuel the jet.
给波黑大使♥馆♥打电♥话♥
Call the embassy in Bosnia-Herzegovina.
你联♥系♥队伍
You call the team.
任务来了
We have a mission.
新百战天龙
第五季 第十一集
小麦 一切都好吗
Mac. Is everything okay?
我没法假装过去24小时没发生过
I can't pretend the last 24 hours didn't just happen.
他们发生了
They did,
所以我要问你 有用吗
so I got to ask you, did it work?
什么有用吗
Did what work?
隐藏你的感情 让其消逝
Hiding your emotions and letting them pass?
他们消失了吗
Did they go away?
马蒂的电♥话♥ 这个以后再聊吧
That's Matty. Talk about this later?
当然
Yeah, sure.
小麦 你好
Mac. Hey.
你好 莱丽
Hey, Riley.
小麦 戴西和莱丽
Mac, Desi and Riley?
尴尬三人组
Awkward, party of three.
你跟戴西说了戒指的事吗
Did you talk to Desi about the ring?
-问了莱丽她的感觉吗 -都没有
- Or Riley about her feelings? - No, neither one.
但你知道吗 一切都很好
But you know what? Everything's fine.
一切都很好
Everything's fine.
-好 -好吧
- Right. - Okay.
各位 这是泰奥多拉·德米特罗维奇
Team, this is Teodora Dmitrovic,
巴尼亚卢卡公民起义的领导者之一
one of the leaders of a citizen uprising in Banja Luka,
塞族共和国的首都
capital of Republika Srpska.
你们可以叫我泰奥
Please, you can call me Teo.
泰奥和她的人♥民♥在反抗
Teo and her people are protesting
他们总统的专♥制♥统治
the authoritarian rule of their president
要他下台
and calling for his resignation.
他上任以来侵犯了我们的自♥由♥
He's violated our freedoms since taking office,
持♥不♥同♥政♥见♥者全部被关进监狱
jailing those who disagree with him,
鼓励警♥察♥施暴
encouraging police brutality.
我们的抗♥议♥声势越来越大 但是
Our protests have gained momentum, but...
上周我们的领导者们开始失踪
last week our leaders started disappearing.
包括泰奥的父亲拉泽尔
Including Teo's father Lazar,
从一开始就是他领导的抗♥议♥
who's been leading this fight from the beginning.
我生涯的早期 拉泽尔是我在巴尼亚卢卡的线人
Early in my career, Lazar was my informant in Banja Luka.
分离主义分子袭击了中情局站点
There was a separatist attack on a CIA station
我跟他的家人躲在一起直到暴♥乱♥停歇
and I hid with his family until unrest died down.
我欠拉泽尔人情
I owe Lazar a debt of gratitude.
我们都不知道领导者们是怎么被认出来的
We have no idea how our leaders were even identified.
我们已经采取了一切可能的安全措施
We've taken every security precaution possible.
我们使用一次性手♥机♥和加密的通信应用
We use burner phones and encrypted messaging apps,
我们戴着眼花缭乱的面具来避免面部识别
and we wear dazzle masks to avoid facial recognition.
但还是有人发现了你们的身份
And yet, someone is still figuring out who you all are.
如果你的领导者们继续失踪
And if your leaders continue disappearing...
那么民♥主♥运动就要彻底瓦解了
Then the movement for democracy falls apart completely.
所以我们需要帮助
That's why we need help.
我们不是士兵
We're not soldiers.
我们是学生和小店老板
We're students and shopkeepers
跟本应该保护我们的人抗争
fighting against the people who should be protecting us.
我们全力支持你们
Well, you have our full support,
我们的人着陆后会和你联♥系♥
and we'll let you know when our people land.
好了 小麦和莱丽 你们立即出发去巴尼亚卢卡
Right. Uh, Mac and Riley, you head over to Banja Luka immediately,
找到失踪的自♥由♥斗士
find the missing freedom fighters
帮助他们重燃公民起义运动
and help them get their citizens' uprising back on track.
只有我和小麦吗
Uh, just me and Mac?
戴西和博兹还有其他的事情
Well, I have other business for Desi and Bozer,
泰勒明天有个很重要的会要开
and Taylor has a very important meeting tomorrow
为凤♥凰♥基金会争取新的政♥府♥合同
securing new government contracts for the Phoenix Foundation.
所以对 只有你们俩
So yeah, you two will be on your own.
20分钟后起飞
Wheels up in 20.
需要你去取一个包裹
Need you to pick up a package.
单人行动 高优先级
One-woman operation, high priority,
需要你的专业技能
requires your special skills.
包裹是什么
What's the package?
收到
Copy that.
博兹 上面有事情要找我
Bozer, I have Oversight business to attend to tomorrow,
包括一整天的参谋长联席会议
including an all-day summit with the joint chiefs.
对 明天看来会是非常忙碌的一天
Yes, tomorrow's shaping up to be a very busy day
我们俩都有政♥府♥的事情要办
with both of us tied up with government business.
凤♥凰♥基金会的日常运转需要你的帮助
We need your help to handle Phoenix day-to-day.
好啊
All right.
叫我代理主管博兹
Just call me Acting Director Bozer,
乐意效劳
at your service.
我不会叫的
I will not.
我入侵了巴尼亚卢卡警车的GPS系统
I hacked into the GPS system of the Banja Luka police vehicles.
希望他们的行车路线可以帮助我们
I'm hoping their movement patterns will lead us
找到失踪自♥由♥领袖被关的地方
to where the missing freedom leaders are being held.
我知道我们说好了完成任务后
So, I know we said we'd talk about this
-再谈 -小麦
- after the mission. - Mac...
没什么好谈的
There's nothing to talk about.
我的感觉消失了
My feelings went away.
我们没事了
We're all good.
我只是想确认一下
Just wanted to know for sure.
有发现
Got something.
一座旧城市建筑
An old city building
每位自♥由♥党领袖失踪时
where police vehicle activity matches the approximate time
那里的警车行动最活跃
of each missing freedom leader's disappearance.
一定是失踪抗♥议♥者被关押的地方
That must be where the missing protesters are being taken.
干得漂亮
Great work.
谢谢
Thank you.
抱歉 有什么可以帮你的吗
Sorry, can I help you?
我是帕克
I'm Parker.
马蒂在华盛顿期间派我来跟着你
Matty assigned me to be your shadow while she's in D.C.
好吧 我不需要实习生 谢谢
Uh, yes, I don't need an intern, thank you.
我不是实习生
Oh, I'm not an intern.
我有加州理工学院电气工程学硕士学位
I got my masters in electrical engineering from Caltech,
我还在攻读
and I'm working on another
国际科技政策学位
international science and technology policy,
所以我能在马蒂离开期间帮你料理好所需的一切
so I can take care of anything you need while Matty's away.
我明白了 所以
I see, so...
马蒂给我派了个保姆 对吗
So Matty assigned me a babysitter, did she?
随便你怎么叫 但我必须留下来
Uh, call it whatever you want, but I'm here to stay.
你一小时后要与美国国防部长通电♥话♥
So, you have a call with the SecDef in an hour,
战术小组负责人要求今天见你五分钟
the head of the tac team asked for five minutes today
剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表