剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表
So let me get this straight.
我碰到线就会被电到
I touch one of these strings and I get zapped?
只比带电的牛栏强一点
It's just a little big stronger than an electrified cow fence.
-谢谢 -我觉得你永远失去了
- Thank you. - I think you just lost your chances
和她约会的机会
of ever dating that woman.
准备好了吗
Ready?
不不不 你需要
No, no, no. You're gonna need...
你知道吗 我能搞定
You know what? I got this.
好
All right.
你进去了
You're in.
秀一下你的本事吧
Let's see what you got.
太酷了
It's so cool.
你要屏住呼吸前行
You'll be holding your breath and moving.
这非常难 所以你要至少坚持一分钟
It's twice as hard, so I'm gonna need you to beat a minute.
重新开始
Start again.
重新开始
Start again.
坚持住
Keep going.
什么
What?
蒙上眼睛做
Now do it blindfolded.
怎么回事
What gives?
砰 因为太慢 你被爆头了
Bang. You just got shot in the head because you were too slow.
再来
Again.
马蒂
马上来作战室
是马蒂
Matty.
你找我们
You, uh, wanted to see us?
训练进行得如何
How's the training going?
挺糟的
Crushing it.
她有进步
Oh, she's making progress.
再过每天训练十六小时的一周 她就准备好一半了
Another week of 16-hour days and she'll be halfway ready.
这么问吧
OK. Let me ask you this.
明晚行动的话 你能发挥到几成
How good can you get by tomorrow night?
什么
What?
我们刚得到情报
We just got intel Teague is planning on moving
蒂格要提前转移生化武器
the bioweapon ahead of schedule.
一定是买♥♥家坐不住了
Buyers must be getting restless.
那我们就从买♥♥家手上取走
Well, we'll get it from the buyer.
黑日不会按兵不动
Black Sun just won't sit on it.
一旦到手 他们会在几小时内开始部署
Once it's in their hands, they'll deploy it within hours.
那我们就随机应变
Well, then we're gonna have to improvise,
因为这个计划行不通
because this plan will never work.
戴西还没准备好
Desi isn't ready.
那你
Then you
就全程进行指导
are going to Cyrano this thing.
详细指导戴西每一步动作
Talk Desi through the grab.
她没准备好
She isn't ready.
让她现在行动是不会成功的
She goes in now, it's not gonna work.
必须成功
Well, it's gonna have to work.
如果失败 我们就要看着整座城市毁灭
Because if it doesn't, we're gonna watch an entire city die.
德国 汉堡
你好
What's up?
下一次守卫换岗在十分钟后
The next guard shift is in ten minutes.
里面什么情况
How's it looking inside?
一楼有五个辐射源
Five thermals on the first floor.
二楼没人
Second floor is clear.
好 戴西 你可以行动了
All right, Desi, you're green to go.
你能做到的
Okay. You can do this.
戴西 别动 有人来了
Desi, freeze. Incoming.
好 可以走了
Okay. You're clear.
就位
In position.
莱丽 打开天窗
Riley, disarm the skylight.
正在分离
Disconnecting now.
准备飞下去了
Time to fly.
检查周围环境
Periphery check.
安全
All clear.
漂亮的落地
Nice landing.
现在开始憋气
Now don't breathe.
你的呼吸 憋住 憋住
Your breath. Hold it. Hold it.
你通过了
You're clear.
好了 你有30秒
Okay, you got 30 seconds.
记住 你只需要切穿闭锁机构就好
Remember, you just have to cut through the locking mechanism.
让光束粗一点 这样温度更高
Keep the beam thick. It burns hotter.
十秒
Ten seconds.
不要呼吸
Do not breathe.
两秒
Two seconds.
探测器失效了
Sensors are off.
我进来了
I'm in.
各位 我看到蒂格了
Guys, I got a visual on Teague.
他在跟谁说话
Who's he talking to?
从这个角度很难认出来
Kind of hard to tell from this angle.
小麦 我们需要知道他们对话的内容
Mac, we need audio on that conversation.
马上
Coming right up.
当你不能靠近恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
When you can't get near a terrorist
听清他们的秘密对话时
having a shady conversation,
你就可以用光来窃听
you can always use light to eavesdrop.
光在玻璃上反射
Light reflects off glass,
而光的亮度会因为微小的震动
and the brightness of the light changes
而发生改变
because of tiny oscillations.
在光击中光电二极管后 这些亮度的变化
These variations in brightness will be converted to sound
将转变为声音
when the light hits the photodiode.
然后 你只需要懂德语就好了
Then all you need is to understand German,
幸运的是 我懂
which, luckily, I do.
好了 各位
Okay, guys,
我能听到他们说什么了
I can hear what he's saying.
他说 "你迟到了"
He says, "You're late."
另一个人说了一些话 大概意思是
The other person's saying something about the...
包机没有准时到达
chartered jet not being on time.
"我希望你今晚就走"
"I want you to leave tonight."
"好的 我明白"
"Okay, I understand."
好了 就这样
Okay, that's it.
我们得看清楚他到底在跟谁说话
W-We need to get a clear visual of whoever he's talking to.
除非他转过身 再说一声"茄子"
Unless he turns around and says "cheese,"
否则我们就只能看到背影
this is the best we got.
我们得到的信息都没用
We've got a whole bunch of nothing.
马上好了 戴西
Almost there, Desi.
你们看到了吗
Are you guys seeing this?
看到了
Yes.
没错 它不见了
Yes, it's gone.
要么我们的情报不准
Well, either we got bad intel,
要么汉尼拔已经卖♥♥了
or Hannibal already sold it.
戴西 离开那里
Desi, get out of there.
收到
Copy that.
约翰 你在哪
这里是约翰
大门处一切都好
将蒂格先生的车开到前门
他的客人要离开了
马上
小麦 有三名敌人往你那去了
Mac, you got three hostiles headed your way.
他们看起来没被你的口音骗到 约翰
They don't look like they bought the accent, Johan.
莱丽 我的通讯器需要5000赫兹频率 快
Riley, I need 5,000 hertz of frequency in my comm, stat.
各位 大门不安全了
Guys, gate's compromised.
我们需要新的撤离点
We need a new exfil.
我得去接戴西
I got to get Desi.
好 我们马上来
Right. We are on our way.
小麦 发生什么事了
Mac, what's happening?
看起来你抓到我了
Looks like you got me.
计划有变
Change of plans.
着陆区有人
LZ is hot.
别动
-得赶紧离开这里 -是啊
- We should get out of here. - Yeah.
朋友们 新的撤离点在哪里
Guys, where's the new exfil?
在后门
Back gate.
这里没有后门
There is no back gate.
-现在有了 -站住
- There it is. - Halt!
快上来 坐稳了
剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表