剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表
at any of our royalty suites for your honeymoon?
安保已经为我们计划好了
Security's already planned it for us.
小拉 我到处找你呢
Hey, Ran, I've been looking everywhere for you.
剃度仪式我去不了了
I can't make the Pithi.
要去乘直升机观光 玩得开心
Doing a helicopter tour. Have fun.
没事 埃莉斯 玩得开心
No worries, Elise. Have fun.
我未婚夫的前女友
My fiancé's ex-girlfriend.
我要走了 婚礼程序可不等人
I've got to go. Wedding machine never stops.
但认识你很开心
But it was really nice to meet you.
你也是 再见
You, too. ?Bye.
跟公主接触了一下
Established contact with the princess.
顺便一提 人超好
Super nice, by the way.
你介意我借用这位姑娘
Do you mind if I just borrow the lassie there
那么一小会吗
for a wee minute there?
我一会儿就来
I'll catch up.
你跟他说我们的事了吗
So, did you tell him about us?
没有"我们"
There's no "us."
去年四月发生的事可不这么认为哦
Well, I think April of last year would beg to differ.
那是特殊情况
It was a special circumstance.
人们在隔离期间都做了很多奇怪的事
People did a lot of strange things in quarantine.
奇怪 是吗
Strange, was it?
这是你走了也没说一句"再会"的原因吗
Is that why you left without so much as a "fare thee well," hmm?
戴西 泰勒 到装卸区
Desi, Taylor, get to the loading dock.
有人要绑♥架♥公主
Someone's trying to kidnap the princess.
这是鲜花供应商之一
It's one of the flower vendors.
举起手来
Hands up.
你们因试图绑♥架♥拉尼公主被捕了
You're under arrest for the attempted kidnapping of Princess Rani.
作为皇家卫队的负责人
As head of the royal guard,
比卡内尔政♥府♥同意由我决定如何惩罚你们
the Bikaner government agrees that your punishment lies in my hands.
打电♥话♥给凤♥凰♥基金会的维尔特·博兹
Call Wilt Bozer at the Phoenix Foundation.
我们跟拉尼的绑♥架♥案没有任何关系
We had nothing to do with Rani's attempted kidnapping.
我们看到的可不是这样
The optics say otherwise.
如果没有我们
You would be conducting
你们现在就在满世界找公主了
a very public princess hunt right now without us.
说一句谢谢你如何
How about a thank-you?
尼特什 让他们走
Nitesh, let them go.
他们救了我
They saved me.
恕我直言 他们是非法入侵的冒名顶替者
All due respect, they're trespassing imposters.
你搞错了 这是迪恩·利
You are mistaken. This is Tien Ly.
其实 我叫戴西·阮
Actually, my name is Desi Nguyen.
这是拉斯·泰勒和安格斯·麦凯弗
This is Russ Taylor and Angus MacGyver.
我们是作为额外安保人员来的
We're here as extra security.
受军情六处和国际刑♥警♥之托
As a favor to our friends at MI6 and Interpol.
以防类似这样的事情发生
In case anything like this happened.
抱歉我骗了你 但我们是卧底
I'm sorry I lied to you, but we were undercover.
那我可真走运
Lucky me, I guess.
尼特什 解开他们的手铐
Nitesh, uncuff them now.
我是拉尼的监护人以及国王的首席顾问
I'm Rani's guardian and the king's top advisor.
我们欠你们一份人情
We owe you a debt of gratitude.
你们有什么需要尽管向我们提
Anything you need, please let us know.
我们想自己对供货商们进行一次
Well, we would like to run the background checks
背景调查
on the vendors ourselves,
我们需要一份完整的名单
and we'll need a complete list to do that.
没问题 你听到他说的了吗
Absolutely. Did you hear him?
你的同伙全都招了
Your partner told us everything.
告诉我们你老大的名字和地点
Corroborate the name and location of your boss,
你还能在九十岁之前重见天日
and you'll see daylight again before you turn 90.
关了空调
Cut the A/C.
热上几个小时之后我们再回来
We'll be back in a few very hot hours.
怎么样了
How'd it go?
他是那种死也不开口的类型 不喜欢
Oh, he's one of those "die before they talk" types. Not a fan.
这里有进展吗
Any progress here?
皇家卫队的负责人本人 尼特什
Mr. Head of the Royal Guard himself, Nitesh,
是蓝箭的一员
is a member of The Blue Arrow,
地区内坚持孤立主义的极端组织之一
one the region's extremist groups hell-bent on isolationism.
不仅给了他当
Which not only gives him access
安保负责人的机会
and opportunity as the head of security,
现在还有了动机
but now we have motive as well.
是的 他似乎很想摆脱我们
Yes, he seemed rather keen to get rid of us.
奥利弗的前任之一也被标记为嫌疑人
We also flagged one of Oliver's exes as a suspect,
埃莉斯·德沃罗
Elise Deveroux.
她跟拉尼的关系不好 我亲眼所见
She has bad blood with Rani. I saw it with my own eyes.
各位 我刚发现在绑♥架♥发生一小时前
Guys, I just found a wire transfer sent from the palace grounds
皇宫内部发出了一笔电汇
an hour before the kidnapping attempt,
你们肯定猜不到是谁汇的
and you're not gonna guess who it's from.
奥利弗的信托基金
Oliver's trust fund.
向当地一家房♥地♥产♥公♥司♥汇了两百万卢比买♥♥三千英亩地
Two million rupees to a local real estate company for 3,000 acres.
也许不是奥利弗买♥♥的
Maybe Oliver's not doing the buying.
他的母亲与海外大型制药公♥司♥有生意往来
His mom Bella has business ties to overseas big pharma.
而富锌土壤可以给该行业带来稳定利润
And the zinc-rich land could yield a steady profit in that industry.
所以贝拉利用他儿子的订婚达成了
So Bella's using her son's engagement to broker a deal
一宗本无法达成的交易
that otherwise would've been impossible.
慢着 各位
Wait. Guys. Guys.
有人在偷听
Someone's listening.
索菲亚
Sofia!
我也很想和你谈谈 但现在不行
I really want to talk to you, but, uh, now is not a good time.
不是吧 拉斯 我都看到窗帘下面的脚了
Really, Russ, I can see feet under the drapes.
你们肯定都在拉塞尔的智囊团里工作
Ah. You both must work for Russel's think tank.
这下精彩了 莱丽 快听
Ooh, this is gonna be good. Riley, look.
我叫索菲亚
I'm Sofia.
他肯定都和你们介绍过我了吧
I'm sure he's told you all about me. ?
泰勒的炮♥友♥找上门了
Taylor and his booty call again.
他肯定有料到的吧
Guess he had it coming.
显然你们俩需要叙叙旧
Clearly you two have some catching up to do, so...
我们会去找新郎谈谈
We will be speaking to the groom.
看看奥利弗都知道些什么
See what Oliver knows.
什么风把你吹来了
To what do I owe this pleasure?
我想私下和你谈谈
I wanted to talk to you. In private.
我很想知道为什么隔离期间
I really want to know the real reason
你选择了离开
why you left during quarantine.
不要觉得我没有享受其中
Don't think I didn't have a good time.
那么 你为什么离开
So, then, why did you leave?
我需要空间
I needed space.
你要多长时间我都可以给你
I would've given you all the time you needed.
没必要无视我
You didn't have to ignore me.
所以我来找你了
And that's why I'm here.
时间和距离让我意识到
Time and distance has made me realize
我们之间的感情是真的
what we had was real.
是的
Yes...
我也是这么想的
I thought so, too.
何不重新开始呢
Why not pick up where we left off?
弥补我们所失去的时间
Let's make up for lost time.
我已经拿到你所需的彼德洛维奇总统视频片段
I've got those Petrovic clips that you requested.
很好 从弗拉多·纳尼克开始
Good, let's start with Vlado Nanic.
身体转了三十度
Body turned away at 30 degrees.
没站住脚
Pulled off his feet.
唯唯诺诺
Submissive.
软弱 忠诚
Weak. Loyal.
他绝不会倒戈
He'll never flip.
看看埃斯玛·耶利奇
Show me Esma Jelic.
轻微低头 耸肩
Head bowed slightly. Shoulders hunched.
她知道马上要握手了
She knows the handshake is coming...
但她依然被吓到了 她怕他
but she's still caught off guard by it. She fears him.
她绝不会透露我们想得到的消息
She'll never tell us what we need to know.
播放阿当·迪维亚克
Show me Adem Divjak.
眼睛直视
Eyes locked.
自信
Fully confident.
胸有成竹
Self-assured.
挑衅色彩
Defiant.
而且敢当着彼德洛维奇的面表现出来
And willing to show it to Petrovic's face.
也就意味着他并不忠心
剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表