剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表
英国国防部的官员正在来的路上
and the official from the MoD is on her way down.
很好
Very well.
我一小时后会给你五分钟时间
I'll give you five minutes in an hour.
给我写份巴尼亚卢卡
And, oh, get me the early draft
封面故事的初稿 好吗
of the cover story for Banja Luka, would you?
我马上就去
I'm on it.
你好吗 帕克
Hey, what's up, Parker?
早上好 博兹 外套很帅
Morning, Bozer. Great jacket.
谢谢
Thank you.
-她是不是很棒 -她是谁
- Isn't she great? - Who is she?
马蒂派人来监视你吗
Oh, did Matty put eyes on you?
这不值一提
Ugh, it's not evenworth discussing.
这是个重大机遇
This opportunity is a very big deal.
它是美英国防部
It's the first joint military research division
首个联合军事研究部门
between the U.K.'s Ministry of Defence and the DoD.
你认为自己可以说服他们
And you think you're gonna convince them
雇佣美国的私人机构
to hire USA's the go-to private agency
来完成他们利润丰厚的军事研究合同吗
for their lucrative military research contracts?
小菜一碟
Piece of cake.
到了 女士
Here you go, ma'am.
欢迎来到凤♥凰♥基金会
Ah. Welcometo the Phoenix Foundation.
我是拉斯·泰勒
I am Russ Taylor.
我是
I am the, uh...
上述机构的所有者
owner of said establishment.
普丽娅·查纳尼 英国国防部
Priya Chanani, Ministry of Defence.
很高兴见到你 普丽娅
Well, very nice to meet you, Priya.
从英格兰乘飞机过来一路还顺利吧
Hope the old flighty from Blighty was all righty?
不顺利 遇到了湍流
No. There was turbulence.
真遗憾
Oh. Sorry to hear that.
-谢谢 -什么
- Thank you. - What?
好吧 我是维尔特·博兹
Okay. Uh, Wilt Bozer.
凤♥凰♥基金会的代理主管
Acting director of the Phoenix Foundation.
我想你会喜欢在这里所看到的一切
I think you're gonna like what you see here.
是的 他的意思是
Yes, what he means to say is
你将看到我们有能力满足
that you'll see that we have the capabilities
美英国防部所有军事研究的需要
to deal with all of the MoD and DoD's military research needs.
我们开始参观吧
Shall we begin our tour?
拿着 谢谢
Hey. Thanks a lot.
巴尼亚卢卡 塞族共和国 波斯尼亚和黑塞哥维那
小麦 莱丽 你们找到拉泽尔和其他人了吗
Mac, Riley, have you found Lazar and the others?
对 这是个地名
还没有 但我们正接近唯一一个
Not yet, but we're approaching the only room
外墙加固且没窗户的房♥间
with fortified walls and no windows.
这里绝对是关押恼人抗♥议♥者的地方
It's definitely the place to lock up pesky protesters.
没看到守卫
No guards in sight.
博兹 你说过我们是安全的
Boze, you said we were clear!
我其实说的是"没看到守卫" 但你说得有理
Actually, I said "No guards in sight," but fair point.
这是什么
What is this?
你们找到那些自♥由♥斗士了吗
Have you found the freedom fighters?
没有
No...
但找到了大量先进的技术设备
but a high volume of advanced tech.
和一副城市地图
And a map of the city.
他们正在追踪一些人
These are the people they're tracking.
对 高优先级目标
Yeah. High-priority targets.
他们肯定带过那些失踪领袖到这里审问
They must have brought the missing leaders here
然后
for interrogation and then...
马蒂
Matty, um...
我想拉泽尔已经死了
I think Lazar is dead.
快看 他们也标记了泰奥
Look, they've tagged Teo, too.
她就是下一个袭击目标
She's next on the hit list.
我们必须警告她
We need to warn her.
许多警♥察♥正朝你们赶来
Multiple police headed your way.
我们被困在了一间
And we are trapped in a room
墙壁加固且没有窗户的房♥间里
with fortified walls and no windows.
仍在寻找出口
Still looking for an exit,
但他们已经快突破房♥门了
but they've almost breached the door.
这会暂时拖住他们一会
That'll hold 'em for now.
你能关掉监控系统吗
Can you shut the surveillance system down?
这只是个中继点 只有阅读权限
This is just a relay node, read-only privileges.
我应该可以切换显示屏
I should be able to splice the feed.
你会看到他们正看到的一切
You'll see everything they're seeing.
去做吧
Do it.
博兹 找到出口了吗
Bozer, how's that exit coming?
结构图显示该房♥间的西北角
Schematics show this room used to have access
曾经连接一个垃圾滑槽
to a garbage chute just off the southwest corner.
我猜那是在加固墙修建以前
Guessing that was before the reinforced walls were installed?
无论是堵住出口还是掩盖你的情绪
Whether it's blocking an exit or covering up your feelings,
即使是最坚固的防御工事也能被摧毁
even the best fortifications can be brought down.
我也许还不知道如何突破莱丽的心墙
I may not know how to get through Riley's yet,
但这堵加固墙
but this fortified wall?
运用结构刚度组合理论
Apply the combinatorial theory of structural rigidity
在反弯点处施加压力
by exerting pressure at an inflection point
来改变墙体平衡
to shift the wall's equilibrium.
别弄了
Pencils down!
搞定
Done.
快进垃圾滑槽 小伙子
Into the garbage chute, flyboy.
-我们安全了 -我们必须警告泰奥她有危险
- We're clear. - We have to warn Teo she's in danger.
她的手♥机♥可能被动过手脚
Her phone might be compromised.
我们必须亲口告诉她 正在前往
We'll have to tell her in person. We'll head there now.
你们应该能看到监控系统的克隆画面
And you should have a clone of the surveillance system
马上...
right about...
你看到了吗 马蒂
Are you seeing this, Matty?
我正在看
I am.
每个点代表实时的生物特征数据
Each dot represents real-time biometric data:
包括心跳和体温
heartbeat, body temp.
他们的总统怎么能在不被发现的情况下
How could their president tag his own people
给这些人打上标记的呢
without anybody knowing that they were being tracked?
我应该知道
I think I know.
我需要转移一个一级囚犯
I need a priority one prisoner transfer.
请验证身份
Authentication?
ABT4
Alpha Bravo Tango Four.
-这是怎么回事 -我之前见过这个
- What was that about? - I've seen this before.
我认识发明这项技术的人
I know the person who invented this technology.
请确认身份
Please confirm authentication.
好的 ABT4
Yes. Alpha Bravo Tango Four.
戴西 怎么了
Desi, what's up?
接入通信 阮特工
好消息是 我拿到包裹了
Good news. Got the package.
坏消息是 我得绕道而行了
Bad news, I had to take a detour.
安弟斯山脉深处
神父 请原谅她所犯下的罪
看来我不是唯一对此感兴趣的人
Looks like I wasn't the only interested party.
我需要一个新的撤离点
Gonna need a new exfil.
看来你的新朋友已经挡住了所有出路
Looks like your new friends are blocking all the roads out.
但小路没有人
But the trails are empty.
要远足吗
Take a hike?
这就是你的计划吗
That's your plan?!
没什么别的希望了
Oh, ye of little faith.
这些修女是智利克里莱罗马的主要饲养者
These nuns are premier breeders of Chilean Corraleros.
骑马逃跑
Escape on horseback?
这听起来更像回事
Now that sounds more like it.
非常抱歉
I am so, so sorry.
我们进行到哪里了 没错
Where were we? That's right.
继续参观我们最先进的实验室
Continuing our tour of our state-of-the-art laboratory.
你不一起来吗
You're not coming?
是的 我有一件非常紧急的事要处理
Uh, no. I have the slightest urgent matter that I need to attend to,
请你先去吧 祝你参观愉快 再见
so please, off you go. Enjoy yourself. Toodles.
马斯格雷夫将军来电
General Musgrove's on the line
是关于囚犯转移的事
regarding the prisoner transfer.
转接至我的手♥机♥
Forward it to my cell.
给我拿几瓶水来 要马尔代夫的
Oh, and, um, procure me some bottles of water. Maldives.
-牌子很重要 -好的 还需要别的吗
- The brand is important. - I'm on it. Anything else?
还真需要
剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表