剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表
Uh, Matty would never let her emotions dictate Phoenix strategy.
-明白吗 -好吧
- All right? - Yeah.
只是这些小机器人在我体内
It's just these tiny robots are in my body,
我都没她那么焦躁
and I'm less manic about it than she is.
我应该在意大利 和小麦 戴西在一起
I should be in Italy with Mac and Desi, or...
或者用我的技术做点其他事
using my skills to do literally anything else.
实际上
Actually,
有件事你可以帮我
there is something you can do to help me.
你脸上的表情既有趣又令人毛骨悚然
That look on your face is both intriguing and very creepy.
是的 当年我在军情六处
Yes, when I was at MI6,
我学会了如何去影响情绪
I learned the art of how to influence emotions
和控制行为
and manipulate behaviors.
不幸的是 即使是专业人士也会犯错
Unfortunately, even professionals slip up, and, um,
我可能一时软弱
I may, in a moment of weakness, have, uh,
在等索菲亚的回应前
sent Sofia a few text messages too many
给她发了太多短♥信♥
before waiting for her to respond.
所以你想让我入侵电♥信♥公♥司♥
So, you want me to hack into the telecom company,
在她醒来前删掉她的短♥信♥
delete her text messages before she wakes up
这样你就不会看起来像个热情过度
so you don't look like an overeager,
又猴急的舔狗吗
desperate loser?
没必要这么损 但没错
Unnecessarily hurtful, but, uh, yes.
你很走运 我很无聊
You're lucky I'm bored.
好吧
Right.
好吧 应该可以了
All right, that should do it.
好吧
Okay.
那是辆1994年猎人绿牧马人金属吉普
It was a 1994 Hunter Green Metallic Jeep Wrangler.
你的是什么
What was yours?
那是辆老大众卡布里奥
It was an old Volkswagen Cabrio.
但那辆车跟这破车相比就是劳斯莱斯
Hey, but that thing was a Rolls-Royce compared to this jalopy.
速度计一直跳来跳去的
The speedometer keeps jumping around,
转向柱里感觉像是卡着石头
and it feels like there's rocks in the steering column.
我想它听到你说话了
Well, I think she heard you.
天啊
Oh, my God.
别这样 友好点
Whoa, whoa, be nice.
我们只需要它再正常工作六小时
We only need her to behave for another six hours,
然后就能回到我们的甜蜜之家了
and then we'll be back to our home sweet home.
你指的是你自己的甜蜜之家
You mean your home sweet home.
这话什么意思
What does that mean?
自从我搬进去
Just ever since I moved in,
我们就一直在吵架
all we've been doing is fighting.
我承认 我们不同步
I'll admit we've been out of sync.
自从我搬进去 我们吵架的次数
We've fought more since I moved in
比我们整个约会期间还要多
than the whole time we've been dating.
应该不只是我在想
I can't be the only one wondering if...
我们是不是不应该住在一起
living together was a mistake.
戴西
Desi...
算了 当我没说过吧
You know what, just forget that I brought it up.
-抱歉 -不不不 听着
- Sorry. - No. No, no, no. Look.
通缉
1967款比扎瑞尼5300传奇跑车
打给泰勒
Call Taylor.
好的 马上
Yeah. I'm on it.
我的手♥机♥没电了 你打给他行吗
My phone battery died. Can you call him?
-什么 -是啊
- What? - Yeah.
翁布里亚 卡拉·乔达诺在家中被杀
恐怕是坏消息 小麦
Bad news, I'm afraid, Mac.
当地警♥察♥返回农场
When the police went back to the farmhouse
去看一下卖♥♥家时 发现卡拉已经遇害
to check on the car's seller, they found Carla dead.
胸口处两处枪伤
Two gunshots to the chest.
那些人折回去把她杀了 到底为什么啊
Those men doubled back to kill her, but why?
不知道
I don't know.
但是当地警♥察♥
But the Italian police...
他们在通缉你们
They're looking for you.
-他们认为是我们干的 -好极了
- They think we did it. - Great.
没错
Yes, but just, uh,
远离大路 低调行事
stay off the main roads, stay out of sight,
我会让马蒂联♥系♥交通警♥察♥
and I'll have Matty reach out to the, uh, Polizia Stradale.
泰勒 等会给你回电 车有点问题
Taylor, we're gonna have to call you back. Car trouble.
打开引擎盖
Uh, pop the hood.
完了
Damn it.
发电机皮带断了
Alternator belt snapped.
车子比看起来要腐蚀得严重
Must've been more corroded than it looked.
你能修好吗
Can you fix it?
我知道方法
I know how to fix it.
什么意思
What's that mean?
我的手不太对劲
My hands don't work.
什么
What?
我现在想握拳
Right now I'm telling them to make fists,
但我的手不听指挥
and they're not listening.
你身体不舒服 却一直不告诉我
You're having a medical issue, and you kept it from me?
是的 但其实这是件好事
Yes, but it's actually a good thing,
因为我意识到我的灵敏度下降
because then I realized that I've been losing dexterity
已经好几天了
over the past couple days.
所以那次邮轮倾覆
That's why my putty failed on-on...
-油灰才没有起效 -老天 别提那事了行吗
- on the cruise ship... - Oh, my God. Enough with the putty.
你将我俩都置于险境
You put both of our lives in danger,
还对我撒谎了
and you lied to me.
告诉我要怎么修好车
Just tell me how to get it running.
把我的皮带拿下来
Uh, take my belt off.
没错 然后把我的刀子拿出来
Yeah, and then, uh, take my knife out.
好的 然后把皮带搭扣割下来
Yeah. So you're gonna cut off the belt buckle.
利用发动机温度将接口熔在一起 形成闭合圆
You're gonna use the heat from the engine to sear it into a loop.
利用军刀里的扳手
Take the wrench from the knife
顶松这些位置
and loosen those things.
把这里都围起来
Loop the thing around all of these.
-这样吗 -差不多吧
- Okay, like this? - I think so.
差不多
You think?
你得拉紧点
Well, you have to get the tension right.
以往我都是凭感觉来弄的
I'm used to feeling through these things myself.
算了 已经够了
You know what? Good enough.
发电机损坏意味着电池损坏
Uh, but dead alternator means dead battery,
所以你得帮我推车 以启动引擎
so you're gonna have to help me push-start the car.
好了 就是现在
Okay. Now.
门 没手 帮忙开门
D-D-Door! No hands. The door!
谢了
Thanks.
纳米追踪器惹的祸
It's the nano-trackers.
所以小麦的手才会这样
That's what's causing the issue with Mac's hands.
什么
What?
有只老鼠的前爪也出现了相同问题
One of the rats is having the same problem in his front paw.
你俩的唯一共同点就是体内均留有纳米追踪器
And the one thing you two have in common is those nano-trackers.
怎么可能
How can that be?
一从塞拉斯手上拿到日落序列
We made sure that the nano-trackers were inert
我们就把纳米追踪器关掉了
when we got the sunset sequence from Silas.
所以我才请来桑得丽娜博士
And that's why I brought in Dr. Sandria--
中情局最顶尖的神经学家
the CIA's top neurologist.
纳米追踪器的确是失效了
The nano-trackers are inert,
但他们仍是残留在血液里的异体纳米粒子
but they are foreign nanoparticles in the blood,
引发了意外的生理性副作用
which are having an unexpected physiological side effect.
打住 这到底意味着什么
All right, what does that mean exactly?
简单来说 纳米追踪器在小麦的大脑里
Basically, the nano-trackers have been forming
形成了一个斑块
a plaque in Mac's brain,
有点像胆固醇
kind of like cholesterol.
抑制了血液流向控制手部运动的
Which is restricting blood flow to the primary motor cortex
主要运动皮质区
that controls movement in the hands.
所以 在小麦的意识一如往常的同时
So, while Mac's mind may be working fine,
他的手接收不到指令
his hands aren't getting the message.
与中风原理相似
Similar to a stroke.
我也会这样吗
Is this gonna happen to me?
每个个体反应都会不一致
Each body reacts differently.
即使如此 我们也不知道你的身体反应如何
We don't know how your body will react, if at all.
我们发现了
We have discovered
随着压力增加 副作用也会愈明显
the side effect gets worse with increased stress.
剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表