剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表
奏效了吗
Did it work?
纳米追踪器已经全部被关闭了
The nano-trackers have been shut down.
那些追踪点都不见了
All the tracker dots are gone.
莱丽 安格斯 你们安全了
Riley, Angus, you are in the clear.
哈利路亚
Hallelujah.
咱们离开这里吧
Let's get out of here.
所有的追踪器都已经被永久关闭了
All the trackers have been disabled permanently,
包括那些他们还没部署的
even the ones they haven't deployed yet,
所以总统没办法再追踪你了
so the president can no longer track you.
你可以无畏地进行抗♥议♥示♥威♥
You can protest without fear
继续推进起义
and continue pushing the uprising forward.
谢谢 没有你们我们做不到这一切
Thank you. We couldn't have done this without you.
不必这么说
Oh, no. No, no.
我们只是帮个忙而已
We just assisted.
是你和那些抗♥议♥者
It's you and the protesters
在改变你们的国家
who are creating change for your country.
这是你们的革命
This is your revolution.
你父亲一定会很骄傲的
Your father would be proud.
有件事我不懂
So one thing I don't understand:
如果你在抓住他之后就找到了他的秘密实验室
if you found a secret lab after you arrested him,
那他的技术是怎么流传出去的
then how did his tech get out into the world?
这个问题还有待回答
That is a question that remains to be answered.
但我们会找到答案的
But... answer it we will.
我去确保一下外面的押运队伍准备好了
I'll make sure his transport is ready outside.
帕克
Parker?
你今天对我的帮助
Your assistance today,
起了关键作用
it proved essential.
不客气
You're welcome.
我也知道你不需要保姆
And I know you don't need a babysitter.
你需要你的家人
You need your family.
您的直升机已经准备好了
Look, your helicopter's ready.
抱歉花了这么长时间加油
Sorry it took so long to refuel.
没事的
It's quite all right.
刚刚那段经历 比我预想中更有启发性
That was a much more revealing experience than I anticipated.
这才是你真正的意图 对吧
Then again, that was your intent all along, wasn't it?
什么 才不是
What? No.
话虽如此
That being said,
但我还是希望您重新考虑一下军事合同的事
I hope you'll reconsider us for the military contracts,
就算你没见识到泰勒的真正水平
even if you didn't get to see Taylor's full pitch.
咱们再联♥系♥ 代理主管博兹
I'll be in touch, Acting Director Bozer.
好的
Okay.
巴尼亚卢卡发生的大规模抗♥议♥活动
A massive protest in Banja Luka
引起了全世界的关注
has captured the world's attention.
塞族共和国的抗♥议♥活动掀起浪潮
总统即将宣布辞职
市民们一直不屈不挠
Citizens have been unrelenting,
总统预计将于晚些时候宣布辞职
and the president is expected to announce his resignation later.
拜托 小麦
Come on, Mac.
你知道我不喜欢针头
You know needles are not my thing.
我知道 但在身体分解纳米追踪器之前
I know, but we have to preserve a blood sample
我们得保留一份血样 所以
before our bodies break down the nano-trackers, so...
-没得选 抱歉了 -好吧
- No choice. Sorry. - All right.
小麦
Mac...
我压抑我的感觉 是因为
I made my feelings go away because...
我们在凤♥凰♥基金会的一切太重要了
what we have at the Phoenix is-is too important.
而且说实话 我不想失去你这个朋友
And honestly, I don't want to lose your friendship.
我会永远支持你的
I'm always gonna have your back.
你对我来说很重要
You mean the world to me.
我也很信任你
And I trust you.
暗中信任
Implicitly.
所以 还是让那扇门继续关着吧
So, I guess keep the door closed.
嗯
Yeah.
这个给你
That's for you.
你和戴西看起来很幸福
You and Desi seem happy together.
当你对她毫无保留时
When you're not keeping things from her.
她也有小秘密瞒着我
She keeps secrets from me, too.
是啊
Yeah.
不过她刚刚确实跟我说 她的任务很成功
Though she did just tell me her mission was a success.
所以 一步一步来吧
So, baby steps.
而且你说得没错
And yeah, you're right.
我们确实很幸福
We are happy.
那接下来得轮到我给你扎针了 这样才公平
Well, it's only fair I get to stab you with a needle next.
嗯 等会儿再说吧
I-I-- Yes, my time will come,
我想先看看这些东西
but I want to get a look at these things.
什么
What?
怎么可能
How...?
怎么了
What is it?
这些是汉字写的数字吗
Are those Chinese numbers?
是的
Yes.
但真正的问题是
But the real question is:
他们在用这个技术做什么
what the hell are they doing on this tech?
剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表