剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表
we'll keep you updated.
慢着 我觉得你们
Slow down. I think you...
因为缺乏信任
hold out because...
而对我有所隐瞒
you do not trust me.
我们不认识你
We don't know you.
去年我和杰克稍微认识了一下
I, um... I got to know Jack a bit over the last year.
是友善的认识吗 因为和杰克在一起
In a good way? 'Cause with Jack,
有时候得花一段时间才能理解他的...
sometimes it took a while to appreciate his...
性格
Jackness.
我们叫他"牛仔"
We called him "Cuvar stada."
-牛仔 -没错
- Cowboy? - ?Yeah.
还有
And more.
牧羊人 守护者
Keeper of the flock, protector.
你们之前也曾是他的羊群 对吗
You were once his flock, too, yeah?
家人
Family.
我们是他的家人
We were his family.
如果你们允许 我可以帮助你们
And I can help you if you will let me.
我知道在哪儿能找到这个走私犯
I know where to find this smuggler.
我要和你们一起去
So, I'll come with you.
这是我欠杰克的
I owe it to Jack.
餐厅供给仓库
其实不是
什么餐厅会兼♥职♥出♥售♥可穿戴智能设备呢
What kind of restaurant serves Fitbits on the side?
是啊 这地方一定是蒂伯走私活动的幌子
Yeah, this place must be a front for Tibor's smuggling operation.
他就在这
He's here.
我看到他了
I got him!
别跑了 蒂伯
Stick around, Tibor.
我们有问题要问
We got some questions.
你从来没听说过杰克·道尔顿
You never heard of Jack Dalton?
那奥齐·乌尔里希呢
How about Ozzie Ulrich?
我的工作是客户服务
My business is customer service.
我的职责就是帮助他人
It's my nature to help.
但是我没法告诉你们我不知道的事
But I cannot tell you what I do not know.
谢谢
Ah. Thank you.
跑这么久 我都口渴了
Running made me thirsty, huh?
那是99年的弗兰戈维卡
That's a '99 Frankovka.
400美元一瓶
$400 a bottle!
这个仓库里
You know, this stash house--
有很多非常昂贵又美好的东西
you have lots of very, very expensive, beautiful items.
不要
Oh, no.
我们现在真的很想搞破坏
We are seriously in the mood to break things!
不要
No, no!
我以我孩子们的生命起誓
I swear on the lives of my children,
我不认识这个叫道尔顿的家伙
I did not know this Dalton man!
你们身处异国
You are on foreign soil.
手上的资源有限
The tools at your disposal are limited.
也许 我可以带这个家伙走
Perhaps I can take this man somewhere
用更有效的手段审问他
where I can question him with more... enhanced methods.
威特兹探员 在这之前
Agent Vitez, before we do that,
你介意再给他最后一次机会吗
would you mind giving him one last chance?
我想 我可以造一个简易版测谎仪
I think I can build a rudimentary lie detector.
-你可以 -是的
- You can? - Yeah.
测谎的关键在于测量血压 心率
It's all about measuring blood pressure, heart rate
和呼吸 而这三个指标
and breathing, and all three of those things
都可以用这个小手表进行监测
are in this tiny little watch.
你是叫"麦凯弗"吗
Is your name "MacGyver"?
你怎么知道
How do you know that?
你好啊 兄弟
Hey, man.
杰克·道尔顿和我是铁哥们
Jack Dalton and I were BFFs!
真的 你刚刚还拿自己孩子的性命发誓
Really? Because you just swore on the lives of your children
你不认识他呢
that you didn't know the man.
我没有孩子
I have no children.
杰克老是提起你 兄弟
Hey, Jack talked about you all the time, man.
你就是那个可以空手造工具的人
You're the one that makes things out of other things?
明显是啊
Obviously.
你还知道什么
What else you got?
杰克之前想让我送五箱手♥机♥
Jack wanted me to send over five cases of cell phone
就为了开玩笑
as joke.
我开始相信他了
I'm starting to believe.
好了 蒂伯
Okay, Tibor.
为什么杰克想让我们找到你
Why did Jack want us to find you?
你们在合谋拿下泰比留·科瓦奇
Well, you did conspire to take down Tiberius Kovac.
你和杰克在合作
You and Jack working together?
是啊 他来找我是因为我和科瓦奇做过小生意
Yeah, he came to me because I've done a little business with Kovac.
你们懂的
You know how it is.
你是在承认向恐♥怖♥分♥子♥销赃吗
Are you admitting to selling stolen goods to a terrorist?
是你们想我说实话
Hey, you wanted honesty.
不能因为我说了实话而惩罚我
Don't punish me for it.
你要明白
Understand.
我从来没和科瓦奇见过面
I've never met Kovac face-to-face.
我们交易都是通过分成 秘密传递点
We use cut-outs, dead drops.
我刚开始甚至不知道是他
I didn't even know it was him in the beginning.
但是之后 我意识到我在跟谁做交易后
But then, when I realized whose money I was taking,
我就知道我完了
I knew I was trapped.
你和杰克策划如何扳倒科瓦奇
What kind of conspiring against Kovac did you and Jack do?
在我卖♥♥给科瓦奇的无线电设备上
We planted a bug in a shipment of radio equipment
装上窃听器
that I sold to Kovac.
杰克就是这么找到科瓦奇的基地的
That's how Jack found the compound.
杰克说 "拜托 帮我拿下这个可怕的男人"
"Please," Jack said, "Help me take this awful man down,
"我会把你的违法记录一笔勾销"
"and I will wipe your slate clean."
但是现在 杰克死了
But now Jack is dead,
科瓦奇可能很快就来干掉我
and Kovac may soon kill me, too.
你为什么这么说
Why... why would you say that?
科瓦奇在突袭行动中把自己炸死了
Kovac blew himself up in the raid.
我本来也这么以为的
Yeah, that's what I thought.
但是死人不需要高信誉积分
But dead men don't need high credit scores
或干净的驾驶记录
and clean driving records.
科瓦奇联♥系♥我了
Kovac reached out to me.
他想要新身份的证件和护照
He wanted papers and passport for new identities.
如果我拒绝 他生气就会杀了我
If I say no, he gets mad, and he kills me.
如果我答应 他拿到了证件后
If I say yes, he takes the paper and...
也会杀了我 好保护自己的秘密
kills me to keep his secret safe.
突袭行动是圈套
The raid was a setup.
科瓦奇伪造了自己的死亡
Kovac faked his death
这样一来 执法部门就不会再追捕他
so the law would stop looking for him.
所以 杀了杰克的混♥蛋♥还活着
And the bastard who killed Jack is still alive.
好了 各位 重启追捕泰比留·科瓦奇的任务
Okay, guys, the hunt for Tiberius Kovac is now an active op,
现在由我们来主导
and we are running point.
进攻科瓦奇大本营的地面队伍怎么会如此疏忽
How did the ground team at Kovac's compound miss this?
还未确定 在突袭事件之后
Undetermined. And in the aftermath,
有很多常见的阴谋论认为
there were all the usual conspiracy theories
科瓦奇还活着 就像本·拉♥登♥一样
that he was still alive, just like Bin Laden,
但 现在有了蒂伯的情报
but now with Tibor's information,
我们必须假设 传言是真的
we have to assume the rumors are true
世界上最极端的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥正逍遥法外
and act like the world's most deadly terrorist is on the loose.
这意味着杰克死于...
Which means Jack died for...
不 别说出来
No, don't say it.
这意味着我们必须完成他的使命
What it means is that we need to finish his mission.
就这样
That's all.
我这边会继续调查 随时向我汇报
I'll keep digging on my end. Keep me posted.
有一点我很疑惑
Here's what's bugging me.
杰克为什么不把情报告诉他的小队
Why didn't Jack share the intel with his unit?
对吧 他没告诉沃克他在跟蒂伯联♥系♥
Right? He didn't tell Walker about his connection to Tibor
也没说他如何利用走私犯找到了科瓦奇的住所
or how he used a smuggler to locate Kovac's compound.
出于行动安全
Operational security.
他一定是发现有人泄密
He must have figured that there was a leak.
在那种处境下 杰克不知道该信任谁
In the wilderness of mirrors, Jack didn't know who to trust.
因此才有了提醒小麦的备用计划
Hence the backup plan to alert Mac.
这不禁让我怀疑 我们对蒂伯可以信任多少
Which makes me wonder just how much we can trust Tibor.
不如干脆别信吧
How about zero?
一点都别信 这种家伙一看就是墙头草
Zilch, zip, nada. That kind of guy's always gonna play both sides.
据我们所知 他陷害了杰克
剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表