剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表
冷死我了
It's freezing in here.
来
All right.
卧倒 卧倒
MAN : Get down, get down!
我做了好奇怪的梦
I just had the weirdest dream.
我也是
Yeah. Me, too.
这 这太诡异了
This-this is creepy.
我们为什么会做一样的梦
Why are we having the same dream?
什么 你看到那些图像了吗
What do-- You saw these same images?
对 差不多吧
Yes. More or less.
那这些
Then these aren't...
这不是梦 这是记忆
They're not dreams. They're memories.
我们重建地下酒吧的办法肯定是生效了
Uh, recreating the speakeasy must've worked,
只是比预期的晚了点
just not as fast as I thought.
你还看到什么了
What else did you see?
看着像杏仁园
It looked like an almond grove.
很好
Brilliant.
我们需要帮助
We're gonna need backup.
快来 我们走
Come on, let's go.
嘿
Hey.
- 黛丝 黛丝 -干嘛
Des. Des.What?
- 黛丝 黛丝 - 干嘛啊
What?Des, Des. Hey.
- 是马蒂联♥系♥了吗 - 不 我们的记忆回来了
Did Matty call?No, our memories are coming back.
我们得尽快赶到洛斯特山
We need to get to Lost Hills, ASAP.
等等 记忆
Slow down. Memories?
是的 我们看到了昨天记忆的片段闪回
Yes. We're having flashbacks from yesterday.
所以你们想
So, you guys want to
顺着记忆回到你们被关押的地方
sense memory your way back to where you were held?
太了解我了
You know me so well.
好吧 我来
Okay, I'm in.
干嘛呢
What's going on?
我就知道你们都会喜欢我的睡衣的
I knew y'all were gonna love my jammies.
我就知道
Knew it!
听着 我好像知道我们被关在哪里了
Hey, look, I think we figured out where we were held captive.
一起去兜个风吧
You want to go for a drive?
如果要死
Hey, if I'm gonna die,
我也要和最好的朋友一起死
I want to do it with my best friends.
穿着同款睡衣
In matching pj's.
和外星人作战
Fighting aliens.
但你们都忘了我们不是被特种小队看着了吗
But did y'all forget about our tac team-sized problem outside?
是啊 我们被看着了
He's right. We're trapped.
不 我们有秘密逃离通道
No. Not if we have a secret escape hatch.
这是什么
What is this?
如果默多克决定再次露面的话 我要的东西都在这里了
Everything I need, in case Murdoc decides to show up again.
- 我称之为 麦凯弗秘密基地 - 感觉
I call it: MacGyver's Hideout. Feels like
叫麦克洞更酷一点 不过随你了
"Mac Cave" is the cooler option, but you do you.
顺着这里 我们可以回到屋后木板下的
Okay, so this will drop us out onto the hillside
小山包外
underneath the back deck,
然后我们就可以溜进邻居家
and then We can sneak into the neighboring property
- 然后爬进车♥库♥ - 车怎么办
and then climb over the garage.What car?
我们的车可都被监控着呢
Security's got eyes on all of ours.
我知道有个人欠我们人情
I know someone who owes us a favor.
克伦格尔一家明明请了保洁员
You'd think the Krengels owning a cleaners
车倒一点不干净
would have a clean car.
等等 那边有便利店
Wait, that convenience store right there,
很眼熟
that looks familiar.
好的 还有别的么
Okay, good. Anything else?
嗯 这个公园
Yeah, this park.
有座桥
Oh, there's a-a bridge and...
还有一间小学
...an elementary school.
没说错 继续 各位
He's right. Keep going, guys.
有什么地标吗
Are there any landmarks?
一座废弃仓库
Just an abandoned warehouse.
就是那了
That's it.
就是这里
This is the place.
不管是谁用过这里 走之前打扫的很干净
Whoever worked here cleaned it good.
不是"谁"
Not "whoever."
而是"东西"
"Whatever."
就凭这事我可以把你们全都
I could have you all fired
炒掉
for this.
只有你会这样
It's just you.
只有我啊
Just me?
是吗
Really?
我对你们所有人都很失望
I am so disappointed in all of you.
违背马蒂的命令
Disobeying Matty.
- 逼我跟踪你们 - 等等
Forcing me to follow you. - Hold up.
各位 看
Guys, look.
监控被破坏了
Cord's been cut.
这里也有一个
There's one up here, too.
他们在消灭痕迹
Covered their tracks.
要找到绑♥架♥我们的人
If we're gonna find the people who kidnapped us,
得靠奇迹发生了
it's gonna take a miracle.
到底是什么值得你们
What could've possibly possessed you
大半夜跑出去
to leave in the middle of the night
还不带后援
with no backup?
拜托
Please tell me
你们起码从仓库里
that you were at least able
取回了一些
to recover something
有价值的东西吧
from the warehouse?
虽然他们走得很急
Well, even though they left in a hurry,
还是没留下任何痕迹
everything was wiped clean.
他们很专业
These weren't amateurs.
所有进出仓库的人
Everyone coming and going
都非常谨慎
from the warehouse was careful,
不过我们成功从几个街区外
but we were able to get a partial image
的监控录像里
of a pedestrian leaving
发现了一个路人离开
during Mac and Riley's missing hours
时间正好吻合
from a street cam
麦克和莱利的失踪时间
a few blocks away.
只有这个发现吗
What, that's all we've got?
怎么可能
Not all.
我把图像进行了3D图像模拟
I ran the image through a 3D image simulator.
我把模拟结果
And I ran that simulation
进行了面部识别 得到了结果
through facial recognition, and we got a hit.
珍妮佛·波尔
Jennifer Poole.
纳瓦拉医药公♥司♥的科学家
She's a scientist at Navala Pharmaceuticals.
我们找到了马考多左膀右臂的女人
I think we found Marcato's right-hand woman.
你以为你能躲起来吗
Thought you could hide, hmm?
躲不过我们的
Not from us.
我们找到了你的笔记本电脑
We have your laptop.
我们查出
It's only a matter of time
你和马考多对我的特工们动了什么手脚只是时间问题
before we find out what you and Marcato did to my agents.
似乎波尔损坏了她硬盘上的磁盘
Looks like Poole broke the disk on her hard drive.
现在正是危急时刻 所以几乎不可能
With our time crunch, that makes retrieving the data
恢复数据
virtually impossible.
幸好我最擅长的就是"几乎不可能"
Good thing "virtually impossible" is my middle name.
我很擅长破解
And I'm kind of an expert at cracked things.
各位 这是布鲁克林和莎拉
Guys, meet Brooklyn and Sara.
这就是我的机能不全家庭了
This is my dysfunctional family.
指家庭中持续并经常存在冲突 不法行为 或发生针对家庭中部份成员的虐待(包括生理、心理、或性的虐待等)事件
玛迪是头 麦凯弗是那位天才
Boss, Matty. Genius, MacGyver.
一身本领的黛西
Resident bad-ass, Desi.
叫我00博
Call me Double-O Boze.
想多了
Yeah, not gonna happen.
受害人在哪
So, where's the victim?
别担心 妈妈会把你修得完好如初的
Look, don't worry, Mama's gonna get you all fixed up.
跟我说说
So, tell me...
你对的特工做了什么
What did you do with my agents?
不说吗
No?
泰勒 我们有发现
Taylor, we found something.
什么发现
What do we have?
数据还在恢复中 不过我们发现了
剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表