剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表
Come on, get in. Hang on.
东西不在保险库里 那会在哪里呢
Well, if it's not in the vault, then where is it?
最近几周汉尼拔没什么动静
Hannibal's kept his movements to a minimum these last few weeks.
黑日也还没有现身
And Black Sun hasn't surfaced.
因此可以排除交易已发生的可能性
So we can rule out the exchange having already taken place.
不 这并不一定
No. We can't be sure about that.
那就希望如此吧
Well, then, let's hope.
需要我提醒你
Look, need I remind you
要是维罗486被释放
the destruction that Viro-486 will cause
会造成多大破坏吗
if released into this world?
拉斯 我们明白
Russ. We get it.
我们会整合现有情况 然后再联♥系♥你们
We'll work up scenarios and get back to you.
你刚刚干得很漂亮
You did good back there.
不 那是你表现好
No. You did.
是你帮助我穿过了激光告警器 谢谢你
Well, you got me through it, so thank you.
我在军队时
When I was in the service,
有一个要好的朋友失去了一条腿
I had a close friend who lost a leg.
我知道他的人生因此有多大改变
And I know how much it changed his life.
你一定经历了很多
You must have gone through a lot.
我很敬佩你
I respect you for that.
有时我觉得这是我的报应
Sometimes I think it's my payback.
因为我行窃多年 对吧
Right? For all those years stealing.
但我又意识到 这世界并不是恶有恶报
But then I remember the world doesn't work like that.
我有一手牌
I was dealt a hand,
现在我要尽我所能打好
and now I play it the best I can.
我现在能回家了吗
So... can I go home now?
好了 各位 都过来吧
Right, everyone. Gather round.
听上去还不行呢
Sounds like a no.
我在想这个神秘来客
I was thinking about this, this mystery guest of ours.
你是说跟蒂格谈话的那个家伙吗
You mean the guy Teague was talking to?
不得不说 深夜来访
I got to say, late-night visits,
却在谈论包机
talking about chartering planes.
他肯定不止是为了拜访老朋友而来
He wasn't just there to visit an old friend.
你觉得他是个烟雾弹吗
You think he was a mule?
有可能 我们得找到他
Perhaps. Look, we need to find him,
但要是看不清他的相貌 就没办法找到
but we can't do that without a clean visual of him.
我在镜子里捕捉到了他的镜像
I got a reflection here in the mirror.
我可以增强画质 看看怎么样
I can enhance it, see what happens.
好 那就做吧 你还在等什么
Yes, get on with it. What are you waiting for?
你还好吗
Everything okay?
嗯 我很好
Yes, I'm fine.
好吧
Fine.
-你不必跟我说 -不
- You don't have to tell me. - No.
不 我得跟你说
No, I do.
我欠你太多了
I owe you that much.
毕竟你是在冒生命危险
After all, you're putting your life on the line, well,
而不仅是为了取回一件非常危险的武器
for what is more than the retrieval of a very dangerous weapon.
那个为取回维罗486而失踪的军情六处特工
The MI6 agent that disappeared trying to retrieve Viro-486
是我的得意门生
was my protégé.
一切都是我教她的
I taught her everything she knew.
她的遭遇不是你的错
What happened to her wasn't your fault.
但我的错是改变了她的人生轨迹
But what is my fault is altering her life's path.
把她安排在军情六处
Placing her at MI6.
要是我没有...
If I hadn't...
她就会活着吗
She'd be alive?
拉斯 这你并不能保证
Russ, you don't know that.
但我知道的是你给了她目标
But what I do know is that you gave her purpose.
就像你给了我们所有人工作
The same way you did when you gave us all a job.
让我们重新聚在一起
When you brought us all back together.
你这么做拯救了多少人的生命
How many lives did you save just doing that?
我们找到他了
Guys, we got a hit.
他叫亨利·布鲁斯
His name is Henri Bellouse.
他是世界一流的伪造者
He's a world-class forger.
所以是一个伪造者深夜拜访了
So, a forger visits a corrupt diplomat
腐♥败♥的外交官
for a late-night meeting?
就在那个晚上 生化武器消失了
The very night the bioweapon disappears.
汉尼拔为什么让布鲁斯运送货物
Why would Hannibal use Bellouse as a mule?
他是伪造者 又不是送货人
He's a forger, not a bio courier.
这正是我们需要查清楚的
Well, that's what we need to find out.
找到了他的位置
Got a position on him.
在巴黎
Paris.
好的 让飞机掉头
Right. Turning this plane around.
法国 巴黎
光明之城 也是生化武器送货人所在的城市
该死
Damn it.
这地方是空的 目标溜走了
Place is empty. Target's gone.
那他带的包裹呢
What about the package?
拉斯 来看看这个
Russ, check this out.
这里有足够的证据证明他做了伪造生意
There's enough evidence here of his forgery business
够判他终身监禁了
to put him away for life.
唯一的问题是...
The only issue is...
那个包裹被转移了
the package has moved.
大伙 他刚刚进入大楼
Guys, he just entered the building.
你好啊 布鲁斯先生
Bonjour, Monsieur Bellouse.
布鲁斯说他把维罗486混到了颜料中
Bellouse says he mixed the Viro-486 into paints
然后他用颜料为蒂格仿造了一幅伦勃朗的画
that he used to make a fake Rembrandt for Teague.
为什么这么做
Why?
这桩买♥♥卖♥♥被♥操♥纵了
Well, the sale is rigged.
蒂格安排黑日以5000万美元的价格
Teague's made arrangements for Black Sun
在拍卖♥♥会上买♥♥下这幅画
to buy the painting at auction for $50 million.
如何在众目睽睽之下移交呢
What's the best way to hand it over with all the attention?
如果病毒存在于那幅画中
If the virus is in the painting,
那拍卖♥♥会上的所有人都会被毒死
it'll kill everyone at the auction.
事实上 不会的
A-Actually, no.
颜料使病毒以固态形式存在
The paint traps the virus in a solid state
所以病毒不会在空气中传播
so it can't move through the air.
拿到了画之后
Then, once it's in their possession,
他们会把帆布弄湿
they wet down the canvas,
然后用过滤器过滤
they-they run it through a filter
从而提取生化武器
and distill the bioweapon.
我们不会让这件事发生的
Only it'll never happen.
你准备怎么阻止呢
Well, how are you gonna prevent that?
我们把画偷走
We're gonna steal the painting,
换上一幅同样的赝品
replace it with a double.
一旦黑日进行交易
Once Black Sun make the transaction,
我们就追踪并干掉他们
we'll track them out of play.
我们得到了病毒同时还干掉了一个恐怖组织
We get the virus and shut down a terror cell?
我喜欢
I like it.
我也觉得不错
I like it, too.
理论上是这样
In theory.
我们找到了业内最好的小偷
And we've got the best thief in the business
来帮我们偷画
to talk us through it.
我们还需要做什么
What else do we need?
拍卖♥♥会在哪儿举办
Where's the auction?
莫斯科中心拍卖♥♥行 六小时之后开始
Central Moscow Auction House, in six hours.
所以我们得把画偷来
So we need to steal the painting, replace it
在拍卖♥♥开始前换成新的
before it goes on the block.
我们可以在这里制♥作♥赝品
We can make a forgery here,
但要明天才能送到你们那边
but it wouldn't get there till tomorrow.
不用 我在布鲁塞尔有个熟人
No, I got a contact in Brussels.
他能在半小时内准备好大卫塑像
He can get you the statue of David in a half hour.
好 打电♥话♥给他 现在打
All right. Well, you call him. Now.
这里的安保系统可不是闹着玩的
The security in this place is no joke.
现场必须要随机应变
It's gonna take some serious improvisation.
如我所愿
Well, that's just the way I like it.
有自信很好 小麦
I like your confidence, Mac,
但我可不确定
but I'm not quite sure
一把瑞士军刀就能搞定一切了
a Swiss Army knife is gonna get us out of this one.
可能不行 但我们要坐三小时的飞机
Well, maybe not, but we do have a three-hour plane flight.
肯定能想出办法
I am sure we can figure something out.
当然 不要有压力
Sure. No pressure or anything.
如果想不到 成千甚至成百万的人会死掉
剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表