剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表
而且离你就一个足球场的距离
And that's only one football field away.
这看上去不像被废弃了
Uh, that does not look abandoned.
太多人了 我们打不赢
There's too many to take in a fight.
-我们得偷偷溜进去 -对
- We're gonna have to go stealth. - ?Yeah.
我要黑进他们的通讯频道 看看取得优势
I'm gonna hack their comms, see if I can gain an advantage.
这是什么
What is it?
他们代码中的东西
Something in their code.
各位 来看看这个
Guys, check this out.
我认得这些符号♥
I know those symbols.
他们不是普通的雇佣兵
They aren't just any mercenaries.
是法典会
It's Codex.
莱丽和戴西要在没有我的情况下对付法典会吗
Riley and Desi are going up against Codex without me?
别担心 我们不会有事的
Don't worry. We'll be fine.
那可是法典会啊
This is Codex we're talking about.
世界上最可怕的恐怖组织
The world's deadliest terror cell.
不要低估他们
Do not underestimate them.
准备好了吗
Ready?
小麦的呼吸正在加快
Mac's breathing is rapidly escalating
他的声音也在发抖
and there's a tremor in his voice.
我知道
I know.
现在这状况 可不能让他恐慌发作
Halfway up a mine shaft is no place for a panic attack.
有个办法可以解决
There is one solution.
什么办法
What?
我
Me.
兄弟 咱们聊聊吧
Hey, man, let's talk.
你在那边怎么样了
How you doing over there?
法典会到底是怎么重组起来的
How on earth... are Codex reforming?
我们毁掉了利兰所有的硬盘
We destroyed all of Leland's hard drives,
也冻结了他的隐藏资金和老本
denied him access to his hidden funds, his infrastructure.
我亲自在所有硬盘上钻了个洞
I myself put a drill through all the drives.
他不过就是个一无所有的逃犯而已
We left him a fugitive with nothing but the clothes on his back.
而且奇怪的是 这根本不像法典会之前的风格
?And what's strange is this doesn't even fit Codex's previous patterns.
他们本来的意图是
I mean, their whole agenda
防止世界被气象灾害摧毁
is to save the world from climate catastrophe.
去找美国的秘密基地跟这个目标有什么关系
How does learning about secret U.S. bases help them achieve that goal?
除非他们改变了目标
Unless the goal's changed.
利兰太残忍♥了 不会这么做
Well, Leland's too bloody-minded for that.
这说不通
Doesn't add up.
我们忽略了什么
We're missing something.
给车加油
Gas up the vehicles.
等传输结束 咱们就走
We move out when the transmission is complete.
看那边
Look over there.
那是解密设施
It's decryption equipment.
他们就是从那边传输信♥号♥♥的
That's where they're transmitting the signal from.
好吧 他正在把数据复♥制♥到主机上
Okay, he's copying the data to the mainframe.
解密需要一段时间
It'll take some time for the decryption.
小麦必须阻止信♥号♥♥传输
Mac has to stop that transmission
而我们得拿到硬盘
and we need to get that drive.
这边没什么我可以利用的东西
Not much to work with on this side.
等等 好吧
Wait, yeah. Okay.
我发现了一条更好的路
I see a... a better path.
在对面墙上
It's on the opposite wall.
你可以的
You got this.
不行 我够不到
It's no use. I can't reach it.
-咱们真是干得漂亮 -是啊
- We were doing so well. - Yeah.
天啊 我就知道 她们有麻烦了
God, I knew it. They're in trouble!
我拿到硬盘了 咱们走
I got the drive. Let's go.
好
?Yeah!
好吧 好吧
Okay. Okay.
其实
You know....
如果我能够到
there's another foothold.
我就能踩上另一个立足点
If I can reach it,
这样我或许有机会抓住那个扶手点
I might be able to push off to grab the handhold.
但那样就意味着
And that would mean...
我得解开我的安全绳
unhooking my safety line
赤手空拳爬上去
and free climbing my way up.
好吧 你先打住
Okay, gonna stop you there.
我刚刚发现 我只剩最后一根缆绳了
I just realized, I'm down to my last cable,
而且它太短
and it's too short.
我别无选择
I don't have a choice.
开始
Here goes.
我们得搞清楚枪声是从哪儿传来的
We got to find out where that shot came from.
好吧 侦查报告结果如下
Okay, here's the scouting report.
坏的一面 他们封锁了出口
Downside: they're blocking the exit.
嗯
Yeah.
好的一面 他们还没看见你
?Upside: they haven't seen you yet.
你想说什么
What are you getting at?
如果他们把我们俩都抓住
If they catch us both,
他们就会拿到硬盘 咱们的人也会送命
they get the drive and our soldiers die.
我相信你能救我出来的
I'm trusting you to get me out of this.
-什么救你出来 -快出来
- Get you out of what? - Come on out!
乖乖投降 我们就不伤害你
Surrender and we won't hurt you!
好吧
Okay.
被你们抓到了
You got me.
带她去见芬奇
Take her to Finch.
让我猜猜 你就是芬奇
Let me guess. You're Finch.
你以为这样就能让我开口吗
You think that's gonna break me?
我曾经折磨了一个男人三天
I once put a man through hell for three days,
但他还是不肯开口
and he wouldn't utter a sound.
结果 第四天
And, day four,
我过来了 吃着一个非常脆的
I arrive eating a very particularly crispy...
红苹果
Red Delicious.
几分钟之后
Minutes later,
他就像个上脱口秀的名人一样 全都招了
he's spilling his guts like a celebrity on Oprah.
原来他有一种病 叫恐音症
Turns out he had a disorder called misophonia.
每当这种人听到咀嚼声
Sufferers develop acute anxiety
他们就会极度不安
when they hear chewing.
也许你也有这病呢
Maybe you have it.
我看起来像有吗
Do I look like I have it?
不像
No.
不过 这苹果确实很好吃
But... that was delicious.
我知道你是谁
I know who you are.
我猜 你也应该知道我为谁效力吧
You, I assume, have guessed who I work for.
法典会
Codex.
你要重新建立组织
You're getting the organization back together.
其实我正在这么做
That is actually being worked out right now.
那么
So...
麦凯弗在哪
where is MacGyver?
抱歉 我无意冒犯
And I'm sorry, I don't mean to be insulting.
我读过你的资料
I read your file.
你很危险
You are very dangerous.
我尊重你
I respect that.
但他给我的手下添了不少麻烦
But he gave my guys quite a bit of trouble.
我不想放任他
And I don't like having him out there
胡作非为
as a loose end.
我们分开了
We split up.
不知道他在哪儿
No idea where he is.
为什么给我戴面罩
Why do I have to have this hood on?
我们都知道你会杀了我
We both know you're gonna kill me.
什么
What?
不 这太残忍♥了
No, that's horrible.
为了防止抓到的送货人不开口
No, in case the courier wouldn't talk when we found him,
我们带了一堆吐真药
we just... we brought a bunch of truth drugs.
有莨菪碱
We got, scopolamine,
异戊巴比妥
amobarbital,
氟硝安定
flunitrazepam.
听着很麻烦
It just sounds complicated.
当然 如果我失手
Of course, now, I get this part wrong,
你就会犯心脏病 然后死在椅子上
you'll die of a heart attack in that chair,
就像我上次注射过的两个人一样
like the last... two men I did this with.
剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表