剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表
好
Yeah.
谢了
Thanks.
好了
All right.
我先查本地数据库
I'll start with local databases.
看看身份信息会有什么线索
Let's see where an I.D. leads us.
那就是狙击手的藏身之处
That's where the sniper set up his hide.
他现在肯定在逃跑了
He's got to be on the run by now.
那就是枪手
That's our shooter.
或者是个诱饵
Or a decoy.
没事了 没事了
It's okay. It's okay.
她是真心害怕
Her fear is real.
枪手刚把狙♥击♥枪♥放到她的推车里
The shooter just put his rifle in her cart.
他在那
There he is.
-我去看看小巷 -好
- I'll check out the alley. - ?Okay.
你们总算来了啊
Nice of you to show up.
没有钱包 没有手♥机♥ 什么都没有
No wallet. No cell phone. Nothing.
回到起点了
Back to square one.
这是把阿格斯 克罗地亚制♥造♥
This is an Argus. Croatian made.
克罗地亚特种部队的最爱
It's a favorite of the Croatian Special Forces.
如果他是特种兵 后来变成了科瓦奇的雇佣兵
Well, if he's special forces turned mercenary for Kovac,
他的资料应该已经从一般的数据库抹除了
he'll have been scrubbed from all the usual databases
但不会从特别行动档案里抹除
but not from their special ops file.
莱丽
Riley.
放大我发给你的这张照片的视网膜
Enhance this retina from this pic I'm sending you.
看看克罗地亚军方有没有匹配的人物
See if there's any matches in the Croatian military.
这就查
I'm on it.
约瑟普·戈季奇
我们之前抓住的枪手叫约瑟普·戈季奇
The gunman we grabbed earlier is named Josip Gergic.
波斯尼亚黑♥手♥党♥
Bosnian Mafia.
听听这个
Get this.
他还被列为国际刑♥警♥反恐部门的机密线人
He's also listed as a confidential informant for Interpol's anti-terror unit.
狙击手查到了
Got a hit on your shooter.
他是现役军人
He's active military.
目前被分配在同一小队
Currently assigned to the same unit.
威特兹带那支队 她认识这两个人
Vitez runs that group. She knows these two men.
她知道杰克所有的计划
She knew all of Jack's plans.
你就是科瓦奇
You're Kovac.
是的
Yeah.
你们的好奇心太重了
And you people are too damn curious.
莱丽 博兹 拖住时间 我们正赶过去
Riley, Bozer, buy time. We're on our way!
你们俩 跟我们走
Let's go. Both of you.
我们哪也不去
We're not going anywhere.
那我就只好把你当场击毙了
Then I will shoot you where you stand.
你要先过我这一关
You'll have to go through me first.
好吧
Fine.
你们明白现在谁是老大了吗
You understand who's in control now?
下一枪就不会这么仁慈了
Because the next bullet will not be so merciful.
你的秘密泄露了 威特兹
Your secret's out, Vitez.
你无处可逃了
There's nowhere for you to run.
我没想逃跑
Running is not what I had in mind.
各位 我追踪不到莱丽和博兹了
Guys, I can't reach Riley and Bozer on comms,
我也查不到他们的手♥机♥信♥号♥♥
and there's no signal for their cell phones, either.
这可不妙
This isn't good.
根据血量和喷射形状
Okay. Based on the volume of blood and the spray pattern,
只打了一枪
it's a single shot.
看起来有人受伤了 但应该没死
Looks like someone's hurt but hopefully not dead.
暂时没死
Yet.
马蒂 威特兹带走了他们
?Matty, Vitez has them.
长官 莱丽的追踪器刚启动了
Ma'am? Riley's comms just went active.
我们可以跟踪信♥号♥♥了
We can track the signal.
真棒 莱丽 真会发信♥号♥♥
Attagirl, Riley. Way to send up a flare.
莱丽
小麦 我把他们的坐标发给你
Mac, I'm sending you coordinates for their location.
他们很快就会来找我们
Won't be long before our people come get us.
我是在邀请他们来
I'm inviting them.
但在他们来之前
But until they arrive,
我们来好好利用这段时间
let's make good use of our time.
请输入你的笔记本密♥码♥
Enter the passcode to your laptop, please.
为什么
Why?
因为我在诚心诚意地问
Because I asked nicely.
或者因为你朋友吃的下一枪
Or because the next bullet I put in your friend
就在头上了
will be into his head.
别这么做 莱丽 她在唬人
Don't do it, Riley. She's bluffing.
不 她没有
No. She's not.
她掩盖了行踪 把我们带出来晾着等死
She's covering her tracks and hanging us out to dry.
很好
Very good.
你看 科瓦奇只是名义上的无政♥府♥主义者
You see, Kovac was only an anarchist in name.
这是用混乱换取金钱
This is a cash-for-chaos operation.
科瓦奇被摧毁 我赚到钱
Kovac destroys; I get paid.
无意识形态的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
A terrorist without an ideology?
不 我信仰金钱
No, I believe in money.
我的客户有公♥司♥ 政♥府♥
My clients are corporations, governments,
有政♥治♥抱负的亿万富翁
billionaires with political agendas.
我对这些掌权者来说是有用的工具
I'm a useful tool for those in power.
你以为你能埋葬科瓦奇 从头开始吗
And you think you can just bury Kovac and start up again?
说我是科瓦奇 这只是你的一面之词
Well, it's only your word against mine that I am Kovac,
等尘埃落定
and when the dust has settled...
人们会相信我的故事
people will believe my story.
什么故事
What story?
我如何从科瓦奇那里找到
?Well, how I found the money trail from Kovac
直通向杰克·道尔顿的钱的踪迹
that leads straight to Jack Dalton.
没人会相信杰克·道尔顿是叛徒
No one's ever gonna believe Jack Dalton was a traitor.
在这个时代
In these times,
腐♥败♥美国人的故事太普遍了
stories of corrupt Americans are all too common.
尤其是当雇佣兵和他的智囊团
Especially when it comes out that the mercenary
为了掩盖道尔顿的罪行而死去时
and his think tank colleagues died trying to cover up Dalton's crimes.
多么悲伤的故事
What a tragic tale.
就在大本营最后一次被偷袭前
You know, just before that last raid in the compound,
杰克告诉我他多么想回家
Jack told me how he couldn't wait to get home,
因为他最想做的事情
because more than anything,
就是吃一片美味的披萨
he needed a decent slice of greasy pizza...
和你一起
with you.
马蒂 我们在大楼外了
All right, Matty, we're outside of the building.
这里正在施工
It's under construction.
卫星图上有什么吗
Is there anything on the satellite?
大楼是空的
The building's vacant,
除了十五层有五个热信♥号♥♥
with the exception of five heat signatures on the 15th floor.
我们进入了街对面的监控摄像头
We've accessed a security cam from across the street.
博兹和莱丽被用作了抵挡直接攻击的盾牌
Bozer and Riley are being used as shields against a direct assault.
从军事角度来说
From a military perspective,
无伤亡救出人♥质♥的可能性...
the chance of freeing hostages without any casualties is...
非常低 我知道
Very low. I know.
威特兹知道怎么设埋伏
And Vitez knows how to set up an ambush.
我们要想出救莱丽和博兹的方法
We need to figure out a way to get Riley and Bozer out of the equation.
这些船运集装箱里应该有我需要的东西
Those shipping containers should have everything I need.
通常这时 我会开始想如何最大程度地利用科学
Normally, this is when I go on about how best to use science
来解决现实问题
to solve a real-world problem,
但在科学之上 我似乎该问问
but on top of the science, it seems right to ask,
杰克会怎么做
what would Jack do?
因为有些时候 大胆狂妄
Because there are times when being bold and brash,
甚至有些疯狂
and even a little bit crazy,
才是正确的行事方式
is how you gotta play it.
麦凯弗
MacGyver.
我没带武器
I'm unarmed.
这我倒不意外
Well, that's no surprise.
杰克跟我说过 你从不用枪
Jack told me you never use a gun.
我是来协商的 希望你能安全释放我的朋友们
I'm here to negotiate the safe release of my friends.
真令人失望啊
How disappointing.
我还以为你是个实干家
I was led to believe you're a man of action.
抱歉了
Sorry.
现在...
Now...
剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表