剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表
They've sealed the borders.
无路可逃了
There's no way out.
当然有
Sure there is.
我们有谈判的筹码
We have a bargaining chip.
公主要踏上旅途了
Princess is coming on the trip.
如果不放我们走 她就会死
If we're not given safe passage, she dies.
正在上传数字日志
Uploading the digital logs now.
上传成功
收到 我来追踪IP地址找到具体♥位♥置
Got 'em. I'll track the I.P. address to get a physical location.
派恩代尔大道379号♥ 南门
379 Pinedale Drive, South Gate.
?我会让战术小队在那里和你会合
?I'll have our tac team meet you there.
让他们快点 我开车很快的
Right, tell them to hurry, because I drive fast.
博兹
Bozer?
这次我想在现场
I want to be there for this.
戴西和莱丽呢
What about Desi and Riley?
你有更要紧的事情要想
You've got bigger fish to fry.
我是说 你也许阻止了上传
I mean, you may have stopped the transmission,
但是你要怎么逃出去
but how are you gonna get out of there?
随机应变
I'll improvise.
站起来 该走了
Get up. Time for a ride.
戴西 快走
Des, come on.
你们安全了吗
You're safe?
是啊 我们出来了
Yeah, we're good.
小麦 我知道这是好消息
Mac, I know it's good news,
但是你得赶紧出来
but you've got to get out of there.
我在想办法
Yeah, I am working on it.
在采矿过程中 为了大规模加工矿物
In mining, in order to process minerals on a large scale,
需要水 大量的水
you need water, lots of water.
我只需要找到管道
All I have to do is find the pipes.
在水稀有的地方 比如乌兹别克斯坦山区
When it's scarce, like in the mountains of Uzbekistan,
就必须从本地水源抽取
it must be siphoned from a local source.
在这里 是咸海
In this case, the Aral Sea.
你顺着管道要去哪里
Where are you going with this?
地下
Underground.
我只需要顺着管道走
All I have to do is go through those pipes,
我应该就能从另一边出来
and I should be able to come out
摆脱法典会特工
on the other side of those Codex agents.
前提是这些管道没有堵住
Assuming those pipes are clear.
毕竟已经三十年没动过了
They haven't been accessed in 30 years.
一定小心 小麦
Just be careful, Mac.
我们不知道下面有什么
We don't know what's down there.
马蒂
Matty,
如果我没逃出去
if I don't make it...
小麦 赶紧动身
Mac, go.
就是这里了
This is the spot.
根据结构图来看
According to these old schematics.
没看到小麦
There's no sign of Mac.
他应该到了才对
He should be here by now.
小麦
Mac?
小麦
Mac.
比六旗游乐园还要刺♥激♥
That was better than Six Flags.
快 上车
Come on, let's get in.
我们追踪信♥号♥♥到了利兰的所在地
We traced the signal to Leland's location.
战术小队正在行动
Tac team's on the move.
收到 找到他就马上告诉我们
Copy that. Let us know the moment you find him.
博兹 泰勒 找到利兰了吗
Bozer, Taylor, did you find Leland?
找到了
We sure did.
找到了他的残骸 他被烧得只剩骨头
Or what's left of him. Dude's burnt to a crisp.
我们会取下牙齿用来确认身份
We'll pull dental to verify.
没想到我有这么想你
Never realized how much I miss you.
每天都在想你
Seems like every day.
我没有经常来这里
I don't come out here much.
我也不知道为什么 但是
I'm not really sure why, but, uh...
就知道能在这里找到你
Thought I might find you here.
没打扰到你吧
I hope I'm not interrupting.
詹姆斯·麦凯弗
没有 很高兴你能来
No. I'm glad you came.
我知道为什么来这里是件很艰难的事情
I get why coming here is tough.
想起失败的所有经历
You see all the times you've lost
担心自己会失去身边仅剩的人
and you worry you'll lose who you got left.
像我们这样的人
People like us,
要记住胜利的时候 对吧
we got to remember all the wins, right?
打败法典会时所拯救的数百万人
Millions when we beat Codex.
今天所拯救的数千名美国士兵
Thousands of U.S. soldiers today.
你无法拯救所有人 小麦
You can't save everyone, Mac.
-我们 -我们要互相拯救对方
- We have... - We have to save each other?
这番加油的话还挺像样的
That's actually a pretty decent pep talk.
我一直在练习呢
Well, I've been practicing.
好了 挺晚的了
All right, well, it's late, so...
慢着 你刚说你不常来这里
Wait, what? You just said you don't come here enough
现在又这么快就走了吗 不行
and now you're gonna leave early? No.
坐下
Sit.
你要多待一会
You are gonna stay and get cozy with something
适应一些你一直不适应的东西
you've never felt comfortable with.
我就在这里陪着你
And I am gonna be right here with you.
还带了零食
You brought snacks.
我们要待上好一会呢
Well, we are gonna be here a while, so...
这是个特大号♥三明治 才不是零食呢
And this is a hoagie, not a snack, okay?
格兰顿家的 加了辣椒和甜椒
Grand Dons with hot and sweet peppers.
就像我爸喜欢的那样
Just like Dad liked.
虽然你表面上很厉害
You know, under that tough exterior,
但其实很会照顾人
you're surprisingly sensitive.
所以我俩才这么契合
Well, that makes two of us.
所以 你是说我也很厉害
So, you're saying I'm tough.
-没有 我可没这样说 -你说了
- No. Those words did not come out of my mouth. - Yeah...
-我没这么说 -不 我很肯定你就是这意思
- I didn't say that. - No, I'm pretty sure that's what you're saying.
-吃你的大号♥三明治吧 -好吧
- Just eat your hoagie. ?- Okay.
今天只是场暂时性的胜利
Today was a victory but a temporary one.
利兰死了
With Leland dead,
我们依然没有阻止法典会
we're still no closer to stopping Codex.
正如我所说的 我们错过了某样东西
As I said, we're missing something.
你说尸体被烧焦了
You said the body was burnt.
是的 但他不是被烧死的
Yes, but that's not what killed him.
7.62北约制式步♥枪♥弹孔
7.62 NATO round.
狙♥击♥枪♥子弹
It's a sniper's bullet.
由数千米外开枪命中
Shot was probably taken from a thousand meters out.
凶手打中了他的主动脉
Killer put it right through his aorta.
7.62北约制式步♥枪♥弹孔
致命射入伤
分毫不差
Millimeter precision.
之后 他们把尸体烧了
And then they burned the body.
这不只是场谋杀
That's not just a kill.
还是一个讯号♥
That's a message.
实验室推测出了死亡时间吗
Did the lab estimate a time of death?
他们说利兰已经死亡超过24小时
They said he'd been dead for about 24 hours.
所以也许根本不是利兰
So maybe the order to capture the courier's drive
下令抢夺送货人的硬盘
didn't come from Leland after all.
这就能解释为什么
Well, that would explain why
他们的计划与初始目标毫不相干
their plan bore no relation to the original mission.
他们不再关心初识目标
They don't care about the original mission.
因为"他们"已经不是原来那帮人了
Because "they" is someone different.
我不认为有人取得了完全控制权
I don't think anyone has full control yet.
我曾经历过
You know, I've been in countries
政♥府♥垮台所导致的
where there's been a power struggle for the leadership
权力斗争
once it collapses,
就跟这一样
and that's what this stinks of.
公开杀害原领袖
Kill the old leader in a very public way
发出讯号♥
to send a message.
各派开始尔虞我诈
Factions psyching each other out,
建立统治地位
establishing dominance.
这是2.0版法典会
It's Codex 2.0.
我们得查清这些人的身份
We need to figure out who these people are
以及所发生的一切
剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表