剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表
看来我下次得送台新电视来
Well, looks like I might be delivering a new TV next.
那玩意坏了好几年
Oh, that thing's been on the fritz for years.
莱尼终于决定要着手修理
Finally Lenny decided to fix it,
但总是修不好 于是恼羞成怒把它砸碎了
but he got frustrated and bashed it to bits instead.
要是你需要什么 就告诉
Let me know if you need any...
小麦 莱丽
Mac, Riley,
行动取消 她还活着
stand down-- she's alive.
研究一下现在困住你们的房♥子
Study the family homes you're all stuck at.
你们看见了什么
What do you see?
奶奶的瓷器
Your grandma's china?
挂在墙上的学校相片
School photos hung on the wall?
每一件物品都展现了人生的一部分
Each of these artifacts tells us a piece of your story.
考古学家的工作
It is the archaeologist's job
就是利用这些物品记录我们的过去
to use these pieces to chronicle our past,
就像解一个谜题
like solving a puzzle.
-完了 -拉斯
- Oh! Bugger. - Russ!
总有人还得工作赚钱呢
Some of us actually have to work for a living.
我很抱歉 我们现在遇到的是技术难题
I'm so sorry, we're experiencing some technical difficulties.
听着 我能修好 我能
Look, I can fix this, I can, um,
我能找人来修好
well, I can, I can get someone in to fix it.
你死定了
You are a dead man.
警戒
En garde.
我都不知道你如此擅长
I had no idea you were so skilled with a...
古早的剑刃兵器
an edged weapon.
我还擅长很多你不知道的事情呢
I'm skilled with a lot of things you don't know about.
这是要教给所有贵族小姐的技能吗
Is this something that's taught to all young ladies of nobility?
让人们远离她们的土地 她们的房♥子
Keep people off their land, out of their houses?
差不多吧
Something like that.
你是在哪里学的
Where did you pick it up?
只是兴趣
Oh, it's just a hobby really.
谁也不知道自己什么时候需要利刃防身
One never knows when one might need a sharp pointy thingy!
我的老天
Oh! Oh, my goodness!
我很抱歉
I am so sorry.
没关系
Oh, never mind.
没事的 看 它只需要
It'll be fine. Look, it just needs a...
只需要
you know, just-- ooh!
只需要一点胶布
Just a tiny bit of duct tape
-你甚至都注意不到 -胶布
- and you'd never even notice it. - Duct tape.
你不在乎你的艺术品
You don't care about your artwork.
家里放着最难坐的沙发
You have the most uncomfortable sofa
靠垫上还有吊牌
with cushions that still have the tags on.
今早我去用鸡蛋做早餐时
And when I went down to make eggs for breakfast this morning,
我甚至找不到打蛋器
I couldn't even find a whisk.
是啊 用叉子也可以
Yes, well, a fork works just fine.
如果这是远古民居遗址
If this were the site of an ancient dwelling,
我可以推断你从来不住在这里
I'd conclude that you'd never spent any time here at all.
所以你没有和我在
So what do you do
罗马 苏黎世 莫桑比克见面时都在干什么
when you're not meeting me in Rome or Zurich or Mozambique?
莫桑比克 没错
Mozambique, that was it.
和谁一起
And with whom?
这不是什么秘密
Look, it's no mystery.
我工作需要经常外出
I travel a lot for work.
但现在
But I'm here.
我就在这里
Now.
和你一起
With you.
我不想去其他地方
And there's no place I'd rather be.
博兹 别告诉我你还在监视他们
Hey, Boze, please tell me you're not still spying on them.
这不对劲 小麦
Something's up, Mac.
克兰格先生不像那种
Mr. Krengel didn't look like a guy
用砸电视来撒气的人
just taking his frustrations out on a TV.
克兰格夫人还尖叫了
And Mrs. Krengel was screaming.
她今早还好着呢
She sounded fine this morning.
这说不通
It doesn't make sense.
我知道这几周大家过得都不好
Look, I know it's been a rough couple of weeks for everybody,
你还好吗
but are you all right?
我妈生病了
My mom's sick.
发烧 呼吸困难
Fever, trouble breathing.
症状全都对应上了
All the symptoms.
她前几天做了检测 但检验室很忙
She got tested the other day, but the labs are backlogged.
所以 我老是搞卫生
So, yeah, if I'm cleaning too much
或是去管邻居的闲事
or if I'm being nosy with the neighbors,
那是因为我没法帮上我妈
it's because I can't do a damn thing about it
如果我只是干坐着 我会疯的
and if I just sit around here waiting, I'll go crazy.
-你为什么不说呢 -我为什么要说
- Why didn't you say anything? - Why would I?!
你的意思是 朋友之间就该说这些吗
Oh, you mean because that's the kind of thing friends talk about?
但我们俩上一次单独相处是什么时候
But, I mean, when's the last time you and I hung out one-on-one?
自从法典会和戴西的事后
Huh? Ever since Codex and Desi,
你就彻底消失了
you've been completely MIA.
在我指控邻居谋杀之前
I mean, you didn't even realize I was struggling
你甚至没有意识到我有多煎熬
until I accused the neighbor of murder.
博兹 你想说什么
Bozer, what are you trying to say?
我是说 很久之前你就不像我的朋友了
I'm saying you haven't acted like my friend in a very long time.
-我来和你一起洗吧 -我可以的
- Hey, let me help you out with these dishes. - I got it.
我不可以
Or I don't.
博兹的妈妈生病了
Bozer's mom is sick.
你知道了
You knew?
我知道
Yeah, I knew.
我父亲离开后 几乎是他的父母在抚养我
His parents practically raised me after my dad left.
我不敢相信我忽视了这么大的事
I just can't believe I missed something so big.
这病毒真烦
This virus sucks.
是啊
Yeah, it does.
烦透了
A lot.
所以我觉得我们要原谅彼此
Which is why I think we have to forgive each other
此刻不能尽善尽美
for not being our best selves right now.
甚至是安格斯·麦凯弗
Even Angus MacGyver.
谢谢你 莱丽
Thanks, Riles.
很高兴在我搬出去前 我们能这样一起相处
I'm just glad we got to spend this time together before I moved out.
我一个人肯定很孤独
I would've been so lonely by myself.
我也是
Yeah. Me, too.
我也很高兴
And I'm also glad.
我要
I'm gonna...
去慢跑了
go for a jog.
谢谢 你太棒了
Thank you! You're amazing!
谢谢
Thank you!
你就是一切
Yeah! You are everything!
搞什么
What the...?
你来这干什么
What the hell are you doing here?
我在慢跑
I... I was just on a, a jog and,
我听见有人呼救 所以我觉得
and I heard somebody in trouble, so I figured,
鉴于外面的情况
given what's going on out there,
我应该来看看我的邻居们 就这样
I should check on my neighbors, but... look, that's it.
请不要伤害我
Please don't hurt me.
我发誓我们不认识他 他只是爱多管闲事
I promise you we don't know him. He-He's just a nosy kid.
如果谁动一下 我就崩了她
If any of you move, I shoot her.
什么事
Yeah?
发生什么事了
What's going on over there?
跟我汇报情况
Give me an update.
我该怎么处理这个年轻人
Well, what am I supposed to do with this kid?
别这么做
Hey, hey, don't do that.
我们不能惹麻烦
We can't make trouble.
我明白你们很害怕
I understand that you are scared,
但我很快就能救出你们
but I'm gonna have you guys safe very soon.
这
It's...
我们担心的不是自己
it's not us we're worried about.
-你什么意思 -他的同伙抓了我们的儿子詹姆斯
- What does that mean? - His partner's holding our son James.
他们说 如果我们敢逃跑
They say, if we try to escape,
他们就杀了他
they'll kill him.
我是安格斯·麦凯弗 很抱歉没有接到你的电♥话♥
You've reached Angus MacGyver. Sorry I missed your call.
还是转到语♥音♥信箱
It's still going to voice mail.
出事了 我能感觉到
Something's wrong-- I can feel it.
剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表