剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表
It's henna, meaning whoever strangled him
手上刚涂了散沫花
had fresh ink on their hands.
埃莉斯
Elise?
她的确是最后出现的
She did eventually show up.
没错 但其他几百个人也是
Yeah, but so did hundreds of others.
尼特什呢
What about Nitesh?
只有女人会用散沫花染剂
Only the women got henna.
那嫌疑名单减少了一半
That cuts the suspect list in half.
也可能是男性故意抹上散沫花染剂
Or the henna smear could be planted by a male
以混淆我们视听
to throw us off the scent.
我们必须秘密进行调查
We need to keep this investigation under wraps.
同意 我们不能惊动他 或她
Agreed. We don't want to spook him, or her.
但如果不问
But how do we know when everyone got henna
怎么知道谁涂了散沫花图案
if we can't interrogate anyone?
图片分享
Instagram.
每个人都会在社交媒体上传散沫花纹身图片
Everyone's posting their henna tattoos on social media
并打上"拉奥利弗摇滚婚礼"的标签
using the "RaOliver's Rockin' Wedding" hashtag.
拉尼说得对 但依然还有250个嫌疑人
Rani's right. But that's still 250 suspects.
我们可以进行氧化试验
We can use an oxidation test.
散沫花染剂会随着时间推移变暗
Henna, it, it darkens over time.
我们可以交叉比对
Then we can cross-reference
图片分享网上的手绘纹身阴影
the shade with the Instagram photos from the Mehndi
找出凶手
and find out who the killer is.
氧化试验本应在
Oxidation tests should be conducted
控温环境下进行
in temperature-controlled environments.
遗憾的是 现在远远达不到我的实验室条件
Unfortunately, I'm a few continents away from my lab of choice.
但如果我通过这个迷你吧台设置氧化反应区
But if I set up an oxidation box with this minibar,
利用柠檬的抗坏血酸和柠檬酸
and use the lemon's ascorbic and citric acid
辅助反应过程的进行
to assist in the developing process,
只需加热
just add heat,
我们很快就能确认凶手
and we'll be one step closer to identifying the killer.
同时
In the meantime,
我们需要按原计划开始庆祝活动 好吗
we need to continue on with the festivities as planned, okay?
为小麦争取时间
Buy time for Mac.
我去和苏米塔说 确保她没有取消任何环节
I'll talk to Sumita and make sure she doesn't cancel any events.
我得让我父母知晓此事
I'll have to loop in my parents on this.
让他们维持原状
Tell them to keep appearances up.
这非常重要 如果我们惊动凶手
It's important, because if we spook the killer,
你们会没命
it could cost you your lives.
除了埃莉斯 马上调出所有女性婚礼宾客的
Get dossiers on every female wedding guest
档案
besides Elise ASAP.
你知道汇编250份档案有多难吗
Dude, do you know how hard it is to compile 250 dossiers?
取决于是莱丽·戴维斯还是"阿尔忒弥斯37"去做这事
Depends if Riley Davis or Artemis37 is getting them.
我看到你的屏幕了
I saw your screen.
重温你的光辉黑客岁月吗
Dusting off your old hacker handle?
别这样 博兹
Come on, Boze.
你认识我五年了
You've known me five years
你依然无法暂且相信我
and you still can't give me the benefit of the doubt?
只是关心你
Just looking out for you.
我很感激
I appreciate that
但我只是搞了个副业
but I got a side project going on here.
指导一些和以前的我一样的女孩
I'm mentoring girls who are... like the old me.
如果小麦和杰克没有把我带回凤♥凰♥基金会
Who knows where I would have been
谁知道我现在会在哪里呢
if Mac and Jack didn't bring me into the Phoenix?
我只是想给予这些女生我曾获得的东西
I just want to give these girls the same thing I was given.
一个释放才能的地方
An outlet for their skills.
太酷了吧
That's dope.
有什么我能帮忙的吗
So how can I help?
让我独自完成这事
By letting me do this one on my own.
我不是只做工作上的事
Not everything I do is team business.
我马上把档案给你
I got the dossiers for you coming right up.
谢啦
Thanks.
我面前没有异常
It's all quiet on my front.
我会守着后门
I'll cover the back exit.
只要戴西能一直跟在拉尼身边
As long as Desi stays attached to Rani at the hip,
问题就不大
we're good.
把我们当成连体婴吧
Consider us conjoined twins.
我们会在三十分钟内离开
We'll duck out in 30 minutes or less.
我看到埃莉斯了
I've got eyes on Elise.
目前为止没有异常
Nothing suspicious so far.
一点也没有怨索菲亚 大块头
No hard feelings about Sofia. Big man.
我知道自己喝醉了 但我可没傻
I know I may be drunk, but I'm no fool.
她爱你
She's into you.
听着 我完全不知道你在说什么 大兄弟
Look, I have no idea what you're on about, big man.
实话说 你帮了我个大忙
Honestly, you're doing me a favor.
我懂被工作缠身的感受
I understand being consumed by work,
但她一直在念叨什么遗失多年的宝藏
but she can't stop yammering on about some long-lost treasure.
印加宝藏
Incan treasure?
没错
Exactly.
-好消息 长官 -我听说了
- Good news, ma'am. - Yeah, I already heard.
战术小队在迪维亚克
The tac team grabbed Divjak
位于巴尼亚卢卡的安全屋抓到了他
at his safe house in Banja Luka.
他很快交待了微型纳米级追踪器的情报
He had no trouble giving up intel on the nano-bot deal
以换取豁免权
in exchange for immunity.
准备如何找到中间人
What's the plan to find the broker?
已经找到他了
We already found him.
我们黑进了他的手提电脑
We hacked his laptop.
现在我们只需等着看他的联♥系♥目标就好
Now we just wait to see who he reaches out to.
压轴表演前离开吗
Leaving before the main event?
我得回去摩纳哥了
I have to get back to Monaco.
这是什么
What do we have here?
不小心被裙子蹭掉了
I smudged it on my dress.
你到底想干什么
What's your deal?
你整个周末都在盯着我
You've been eyeing me all weekend
-好像我犯了什么事一样 -那你有吗
- like I've committed a crime. - Have you?
取决于不想看到我所爱之人
Depends if wanting to leave
娶了一个令人难以置信的女人
before witnessing the man I love
是否为犯罪
marry someone incredible is a crime.
你要放她走吗
You're letting her go?
不需要接受心理战训练
You don't need psyops training to know
也能知道心碎是什么样子
what heartbreak looks like.
她不是凶手
She's not the killer.
我们在桑吉特表演时带拉尼出来真是刚刚好啊
I think we got Rani out of the Sangeet just in time.
我打赌知道我们在卧室外通宵值勤
I bet you she feels a lot safer
她肯定会安心许多
knowing that we're outside of her bedroom all night.
我希望她可以休息一下
I just hope she can get some rest
好迎接明天的大日子
to enjoy her big day tomorrow.
我竟然想说
I can't believe I'm saying this, but...
很高兴我们一起参加了这场婚礼
I'm really glad we're here together at this wedding.
我本以为会很难受
I thought it would be a lot harder.
你确定想要谈这个吗
You sure you want to talk about it?
如果你需要多一点时间
If you want to take some more time
理清自己的感受思绪
to figure out what you're feeling,
我完全理解
I completely understand.
我的前任
My ex...
埃文
Evan...
他进入了敌占区
he went down in enemy territory,
他们没有找到他的尸体
and they never recovered his body.
发生了什么事
What happened?
不知道
I don't know.
可能永远也不会知道了 这才是最难受的
And I probably never will, which is the worst part
因为我没有机会道别
because I... I never got to say goodbye.
抱歉 小戴 我不知道
Sorry, Des. I had no idea.
你怎么会知道呢
Why would you?
我从来不想你知道
I never wanted you to know,
我不想之后的任何人知道
I didn't want anyone else after that to know.
为什么
Why?
因为他们看待我的眼神
Because of how they looked at me.
先是悲伤 后是同情
First it was sorrow, then it was pity.
没有人可以让我
And nobody could separate me
从可怕的往事里抽离出来
剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表