剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表
Last time I saw him was 1985. I-I don't know.
那一年你被捕了
The year you were arrested.
我猜 这不是巧合
I'm guessing it's not a coincidence?
你说得对
You are correct.
利兰在越南找到了我
Leland tracked me down in Nam.
他需要我的技能
He needed my skill set.
目标的地位很高
It was a high-profile target.
无辜者会受到牵连
Innocents were involved,
所以我拒绝了
so I said no.
我的底线就是不伤无辜
That's where I drew the line.
于是利兰就亲自动手了
Leland carried it out himself,
但是他之后栽赃给了我
but then pinned it on me.
直到那时候
Up until that point,
美国政♥府♥才找上了我 但是
the U.S. government left me alone, but...
他们无法忽视利兰的大屠♥杀♥
they couldn't ignore Leland's bloodbath.
然而他们却逮捕了你
But brought you in instead.
过了好几年
It's taken me many years
我才平息了他背叛我的怒火
to let go of my anger at his betrayal.
听着 无论你想要什么
Look, whatever you're asking for,
我保证 我能给你更多的利益
I assure you, I can pay a lot more.
而我向你保证
And I assure you...
没人能收买♥♥我
...I can't be bought.
你好 拉塞尔
Greetings, Russell.
真高兴能再见到你
Lovely to see you again.
利兰
Leland.
我的提议仍然有效
My offer still stands.
如果我是你的话 就接受
I'd take it if I were you.
谁都知道 一旦利兰的手下失去利用价值
Leland is notorious for terminating his employees
他就会亲手灭了他们
once they've outlived their usefulness.
我要碰碰运气
I'll take my chances.
所以
So...
为什么带我来这
why am I here, hmm?
如果你要试着再次招揽我
If you're trying to recruit me again,
我不想打破你的幻想
I hate to break it to you,
但是我现在和以后的答案
but my answer now, and always,
都是坚定的不
is a big fat no.
在格温炸飞了自己
When Gwen blew herself up
来救她姐妹的孩子后
to save her sister's spawn...
她手上有一件属于我的东西 一柄权杖
she had something of mine on her: a scepter.
我们搜索了废墟 却一无所获
We scoured the wreckage to no avail.
也就是说 一定是凤♥凰♥基金会将其拿走了
Which means that Phoenix must have taken it.
你说的这些我都没印象 亲爱的
None of this is ringing any bells, darling.
幸好 我带来了一个小玩具 来帮你回忆
Good thing I brought along a toy to help jog your memory.
你好啊
Hello.
马蒂 莱丽 我们有麻烦了
Matty, Riley, we got a problem.
这是小麦和黛西
This is Mac and Desi.
而那些是联调局巡逻车
And these are FBI patrol cars.
凤♥凰♥基金会越野车
他们锁定了小麦车里的某个信♥号♥♥
They've locked in on a signal inside of their car.
他们的通讯关着 我加密了他们的定位系统
Their comms are off, I encrypted their GPS.
不可能会被侵入
It's impossible to hack.
也就是说这个信♥号♥♥只能来自于一个地方
Which means there's only one place that signal could be coming from.
好的 交出来吧 追踪器
All right, cough it up. The tracker.
几年前
Well, a-a few years back,
他们给我种了一根牙根管
they gave me a root canal.
我当时觉得很奇怪
I thought it was strange,
鉴于我的牙齿总是很完美
given that I always had perfect teeth--
我经常用牙线洁牙
I'm a diligent flosser.
你都没想到要提一嘴
You didn't think to mention
他们在你牙齿里放了个追踪器吗
they put a tracker in your tooth?
当然没想到
Of course not.
这是我被联调局抓回去的唯一希望了
It's my only hope to get back into FBI custody
希望他们能在我犯下大错之前阻止我
before I do something I'll regret.
往前开两个街区 再往右开三个街区
Two blocks up, three blocks to the right.
不不 求你了 别去找牙医
No, no, no, no, no. Please, not the dentist.
我不需要牙医替我实现我的计划
I don't need a dentist for what I have in mind.
当铺
我曾经跟你一样
I was once like you.
压抑住自己全部的怒火
Holding in all my anger.
麦凯弗先生深深地伤害了你
Mr. MacGyver's hurt you deeply.
唯一的治愈方式就是将其发泄出来
The only way to heal is to let it out.
我发现一种方法非常有用
Now, one practice I find very helpful
就是用情感语言来表达自己
is using feeling words to express yourself.
求你了 我能展示给你看吗
Please, can-can I show you?
我感觉非常愤怒
I'm feeling very angry...
因为你绑♥架♥了我
...you kidnapped me.
我很害怕
I'm... I'm fearful
十分急迫地想解开这些扎线带
that the urge to take these zip ties,
将其缠绕到你的喉咙上
wrap them around your throat
然后看着你窒息
and watch you gasp for air
看着生命从你的眼中消逝
as the life drains out of your eyes...
我难以抵挡这种迫切的渴望
is too great an urge to resist.
生命是宝贵的
Life is precious.
我知道 表达自己的情感
I... I know that expressing your emotions
刚开始可能很难
can be difficult at first,
但是请试一试
but please, try.
我
I...
感觉
...feel...
你精妙的举例让我十分愤怒
like your crackerjack quotes makes me so irate,
我想用小麦的瑞士军刀
I want to carve out your transmitter tooth
撬出你的发射器牙齿
with Mac's Swiss Army knife
好让你能够闭嘴五分钟
just so you'd shut up for five minutes.
看来这并不难 是吧
Well, that wasn't very difficult, was it?
麦凯弗先生 我们刚刚在练习
Mr. MacGyver, we've been practicing
用情感词来表达自我
using feeling words to express ourselves.
你想要试一试吗
Would you like to try?
我才不要 来吧
Hell no. Here we go.
我必须提醒你
I-I must warn you,
我无法预测我会如何反应
I-I can't predict how I'm going to react.
锁链啊 永远是我的最爱
Chains, they were always my favorite.
就像一个改过自新的杀人犯
Much like a reformed murderer
可能会用冥想来掩盖他大脑中
might use meditation to override the signals in his brain
叫他杀人的信♥号♥♥一样
telling him to kill,
干扰机的功能是发出更强的信♥号♥♥
a jammer functions by emitting a stronger signal,
从而有效地掩盖从安德鲁斯的牙齿中
effectively overriding the RDIF signal
发出的射频信♥号♥♥
transmitted from Andrews's tooth.
好了 这样我们就能摆脱联调局的追踪了
Okay, that should keep you and us off the Feds' radar.
而这能确保你老实待着
And this will make sure you behave.
信♥号♥♥丢失
他们丢失了信♥号♥♥
They lost the signal,
但有辆车正在接近我们
but there's a car approaching.
对 在那边
Yeah. From that way.
进去 趴下
Get down. Stay down.
没事了
We're clear.
是我不好 我慌了
My bad, I just, I panicked.
我只能想到这一招
Thought that was the move.
下次先带我去吃晚餐吧
Next time, take me out to dinner first.
一小时后你有什么安排吗
What are you doing in an hour?
等我们先救出老大
Maybe after we rescue our boss
-摆脱掉这个电灯泡再说吧 -好
- and get rid of this pesky third wheel. - Right.
不 不 不
No, no, no. No. No.
不是吧
Come on!
你让他跑了 我很生气 不 我很愤怒
I'm angry-- no, furious-- that you let him get away.
这怎么会是我的错呢
How is this my fault?
是你主动亲我的
You're the one who kissed me.
拉塞尔
So, Russell,
权杖在哪里
where's the scepter?
出于职业礼貌 请跟我说实话
And do me the professional courtesy of telling the truth.
我们有办法弄清楚你是否在撒谎
We have ways to suss out if you're lying.
*我的爱人在海的那边*
*My Bonnie lies over the ocean*
*我的爱人在海的那边*
*My Bonnie lies over the sea*
就算我告诉你
Even if, even if I tell you,
剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表